Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Project X (hrt)

(15-02-2015, 12:18 AM)Lotus Wrote:  Walnuts are great, and for added protein peanuts pack a punch.

Lotus I love peanuts , especially the salted ones . I tend to over eat when I open a packet Sad

I will attempt Big Grin to explain why EFA's (Essential Fatty Acids) can help us improve our overall health and happiness (yes that too).

"EFA's", are a potent NBE tool that can help us reduce the over consumption of phytoestrogens, thus helping us relieve our already toxic levels of xenoestrogens.

Also, there's something called "Prostaglandins" (3 different kinds of PGE's to be exact) which is difficult to explain but absolutely necessary in our daily lives.

Wish us luck. RolleyesBig Grin

Myboobs, peanuts are like beef jerky for vegans huh? Tongue

I've realized that I cannot cut caffeine out entirely. If I did, I'd probably melt like the Wicked Witch of the West. That being said, Lotus, you've made me more health conscience about it. Now I'm attempting to not only reduce my in-take levels but I'm also attempting to switch from caffeinated soda to tea. Lately, I've been drinking Earl Grey which is great but I was also wondering if there were any teas out there that could also help out on the NBE process too? If I remember correctly, I think speramint tea and white peony tea are good. Any more?

(15-02-2015, 01:30 AM)Lotus Wrote:  I will attempt Big Grin to explain why EFA's (Essential Fatty Acids) can help us improve our overall health and happiness (yes that too).

"EFA's", are a potent NBE tool that can help us reduce the over consumption of phytoestrogens, thus helping us relieve our already toxic levels of xenoestrogens.

Also, there's something called "Prostaglandins" (3 different kinds of PGE's to be exact) which is difficult to explain but absolutely necessary in our daily lives.

Wish us luck. RolleyesBig Grin

Myboobs, peanuts are like beef jerky for vegans huh? Tongue

Naaahh I have always loved peanuts ever since I was a kid Smile

Hi Eloise,

Hands down its green tea, it offers more for NBE than any other tea, imo it's the A-bomb of NBE, (minus dexy-miroestrol, which would be the H-bomb of NBE).

See more info on pages 119 and 120 and you'll see what I mean.
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=17438&page=119

On the Coffee, ever since I added a tablespoon of dark chocolate when brewing coffee and then emulsify in the blender the craving for more coffee has dramatically dropped, and man!!, the taste is just crazy good. An alternate version is adding coconut oil to the coffee, not bad either. Both offer superb NBE benefits.

(15-02-2015, 02:11 AM)Lotus Wrote:  Hi Eloise,

Hands down its green tea, it offers more for NBE than any other tea, imo it's the A-bomb of NBE, (minus miro & dexymiroestriol, which would be the H-bomb of NBE).

See more info on pages 119 and 120 and you'll see what I mean.
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=17438&page=119

On the Coffee, ever since I added a tablespoon of dark chocolate when brewing coffee and then emulsify in the blender the craving for more coffee has dramatically dropped, and man!!, the taste is just crazy good. An alternate version is adding coconut oil to the coffee, not bad either. Both offer superb NBE benefits.
You tried green tea ? Sad

Hey Lotus quick question...

I'm using Swansons Green tea liquid extract...

I take my 1 tblsp of coconut oil, put it in my coffee cup, take a dropper full of the GTLE and squirt it on that and then pour boiling water over the two to make a fat tea. I have been wondering though, if the hot water may be flashing off some of the more volatile elements of the GTLE... what do you think?

~Elain

oh yeah, but I'll take GT over HOPS tea anyday. Rolleyes

(15-02-2015, 02:16 AM)ElainMoria Wrote:  Hey Lotus quick question...

I'm using Swansons Green tea liquid extract...

I take my 1 tblsp of coconut oil, put it in my coffee cup, take a dropper full of the GTLE and squirt it on that and then pour boiling water over the two to make a fat tea. I have been wondering though, if the hot water may be flashing off some of the more volatile elements of the GTLE... what do you think?

~Elain

Hmm, good question, that's something perhaps only swansons can answer.(I mean when and how they process their extract, right?). My suggestion is to blend the two together, (ninja style) lol, reducing coconut oil into a smaller molecule. I don't think it would interfere with the oxidation of GTE, considering that's already occurred in processing, just my opinion though.

Lotus,

Thanks for that. And, duh!, how did I forget about green tea? But wouldn't green tea extract be more effective than just green tea?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon