Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Project X (hrt)

(19-01-2015, 08:12 AM)Lotus Wrote:  
(19-01-2015, 08:08 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(19-01-2015, 08:04 AM)Lotus Wrote:  I saw one site that sells test kits for omega 3 and 6.

as in test your body? I eat very little fish even after being a fishing enthusiast so supplements are my only option.

I put on another kg so maybe the omegas are doing it! Not that I mind Smile

Then you definitely have your sea legs if you added weight lol after being out in the ocean fishing. Cool

Captain Ella (or skipper) Smile

You can call me Captain Wink

(19-01-2015, 08:14 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(19-01-2015, 08:12 AM)Lotus Wrote:  
(19-01-2015, 08:08 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(19-01-2015, 08:04 AM)Lotus Wrote:  I saw one site that sells test kits for omega 3 and 6.

as in test your body? I eat very little fish even after being a fishing enthusiast so supplements are my only option.

I put on another kg so maybe the omegas are doing it! Not that I mind Smile

Then you definitely have your sea legs if you added weight lol after being out in the ocean fishing. Cool

Captain Ella (or skipper) Smile

You can call me Captain Wink

Cool, Captain!, I like a women that kicks ass and takes names. Big Grin don't mess with Ella.

Dem poor fishes better watch out lol.

You like![attachment=8724]

I do, he's a beautiful chubby guy, mmm! Tongue

What kind is it?

Ps those aren't my knees! I just catch the fish, I can't actually TOUCH them once I net them... they scare me too much!
We throw most of them back too lol I can't actually watch or listen to them being killed either. Makes me cry! Lol

(19-01-2015, 08:27 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  Ps those aren't my knees! I just catch the fish, I can't actually TOUCH them once I net them... they scare me too much!
We throw most of them back too lol I can't actually watch or listen to them being killed either. Makes me cry! Lol

Well, I mean you're the captain, so if you had hairy knees we'd all have to like it no matter what right?. Big Grin

Besides that's what first mates are for, cleaning them. Rolleyes perks of being the boss.

[attachment=8725]
(19-01-2015, 08:31 AM)Lotus Wrote:  
(19-01-2015, 08:27 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  Ps those aren't my knees! I just catch the fish, I can't actually TOUCH them once I net them... they scare me too much!

Well, I mean you're the captain, so if you had hairy knees we'd all have to like it no matter what right?. Big Grin

Besides that's what first mates are for, cleaning them. Rolleyes perks of being the boss.

Lol yes that's right Wink
I am the boss on the boat too. Beware the wrath of ella if anyone gets in the way of me and my fishing!

How can a fish be so beautiful?, gorgeous!

(19-01-2015, 08:37 AM)Lotus Wrote:  How can a fish be so beautiful?, gorgeous!

I should rephrase this, "you are also the beautiful lady from the ocean too" BlushRolleyes don't want make the boss mad.

(19-01-2015, 08:37 AM)Lotus Wrote:  How can a fish be so beautiful?, gorgeous!
these guys have beautiful wings and grunt. It's funny. They are outstanding eating but we never keep them. They are too beautiful to be eaten.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon