Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Anti-Androgens

(08-01-2015, 02:26 PM)Outsider Wrote:  
(08-01-2015, 01:40 PM)elainecd Wrote:  Came across this for a reishi source
http://www.paycoincoffee.com/

Anyone need info on paycoin just ask[/u]

You'd probably get the better results by dumping a good powdered reishi extract directly into decent coffee and mixing it in.

I just mix reishi powder into my daily protein shake to hide the bitterness, but it's still grainy.

No doubt. I put it up here because some here like teas and coffees.
Personally I use caps and extract of reishi. I like my espresso and also I do a 1/2 lemon daily in hot water.

Starting to really feel things going on in my breasts now after PM since last week of august. Tongue

Plus, there is danger in too much estrogen. For instance blood clots, strokes and heart attacks. Also, you have to be careful for too much strain on liver, pancreas and kidneys. That is why I am a firm believer in only using the amount that works and not to "ramp up" anymore than absolutely necessary.

(08-01-2015, 06:29 PM)iaboy Wrote:  Plus, there is danger in too much estrogen. For instance blood clots, strokes and heart attacks. Also, you have to be careful for too much strain on liver, pancreas and kidneys. That is why I am a firm believer in only using the amount that works and not to "ramp up" anymore than absolutely necessary.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks iaboy for mentioning this. <3 POM

Im not taking whole bottles a day, just 4-5 pills spaced out over the day taken one at a time, usually before a meal. Should I stop this because of the risk of muscle spasms?
Is 2000-2500mg of PM an unsafe dose for a genetic male? Seems like thats what everyone else is taking Dodgy

(08-01-2015, 07:29 PM)QTPiChrissie Wrote:  Im not taking whole bottles a day, just 4-5 pills spaced out over the day taken one at a time, usually before a meal. Should I stop this because of the risk of muscle spasms?
Is 2000-2500mg of PM an unsafe dose for a genetic male? Seems like thats what everyone else is taking Dodgy
I don't think the PM is the direct cause of spasms. From what I've read about PM it actually needs calcium to help you absorb it, so my guess is that the PM uses up your calcium, so spasms may occur because you may not be getting enough calcium or magnesium(helps you absorb calcium). Try taking a calcium tablet or drinking milk along with your PM.

2gm-2.5gm of PM isn't unsafe, from what I understand people on these boards are just saying that the body might not be able to use all the PM, and may become less effective at higher doses. The maximum effective dose probably varies a bit by genetics.

You should just try to find the minimum dose of PM that gets you effects.

(08-01-2015, 07:29 PM)QTPiChrissie Wrote:  Im not taking whole bottles a day, just 4-5 pills spaced out over the day taken one at a time, usually before a meal. Should I stop this because of the risk of muscle spasms?

It's more likely not to work, there's a test called the LD50 which stands for (lethal dose @ 50%) calculates the highest dose which will cause death in 50% of a group tested, usually animal testing, (it was phased out though for animal cruelty). Anyways, PM tested safe. But that fact remains that it does cause other issues not fully understood. Its always been conventional wisdom to start slow, now we start to fully understand that high doses are ineffective, some members already know this and have adopted into their program.

Chrissie, resisting the temptation to press the accelerator is going be difficult, again, think long term and do it the right way, 1000mg to start. Adding the anti-androgens and massage/diet/fitness is a good place to start.

I agree with Lotus. POM

Just posted an AA question on my program. Could someone have a look please? Would be soooo grateful! x

(09-01-2015, 12:11 PM)twinklepose Wrote:  Just posted an AA question on my program. Could someone have a look please? Would be soooo grateful! x

Hey there Twinkie,

I see that outsider answered your question (thanks), SP has anti-estrogenic properties, thus this reason for the exclusion from some BN members, (it has some benefits though). But the fact that there's a better option with reishi only proves it makes a better fit for NBE.

Listed in this thread and is often overlooked is that Reishi "has" estrogenic properties and at the same time addresses DHT, which makes it a Win-Win. Smile

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

The ability to bind to human estrogen receptors (hERs) α and β of the ethanol extract of G. lucidum was confirmed by using the coactivator-bacterial alkaline phosphatase system.

Estrogen-like activity of ethanol extract of Ganoderma lucidum
http://link.springer.com/article/10.1007...008-0992-2

(09-01-2015, 08:25 PM)Lotus Wrote:  
(09-01-2015, 12:11 PM)twinklepose Wrote:  Just posted an AA question on my program. Could someone have a look please? Would be soooo grateful! x

Hey there Twinkie,

I see that outsider answered your question (thanks), SP has anti-estrogenic properties, thus this reason for the exclusion from some BN members, (it has some benefits though). But the fact that there's a better option with reishi only proves it makes a better fit for NBE.

Listed in this thread and is often overlooked is that Reishi "has" estrogenic properties and at the same time addresses DHT, which makes it a Win-Win. Smile

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

The ability to bind to human estrogen receptors (hERs) α and β of the ethanol extract of G. lucidum was confirmed by using the coactivator-bacterial alkaline phosphatase system.

Estrogen-like activity of ethanol extract of Ganoderma lucidum
http://link.springer.com/article/10.1007...008-0992-2

Thank you, Lotus. Been back on NBE (after a veeeeeeery long break) for a week short of two months and, as of today, am sporting two very achey nipples. Here we go - I can't tell you how incredibly excited I feel! xx

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon