Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Anti-Androgens

(05-01-2015, 12:32 AM)Lananonymous Wrote:  Pom; Thank you for the link. I was also checking red maca from "The Maca Team". Was looking at capsule option but 6000mg seems off somehow? Might go powder after all, in that respect both Nuts and Maca Team are similar. In that case, 9g to 14g once daily is proper dosage?
The Maca Team Capsules
The Maca Team Powder
---------------------------------------------------------------
I take about one british tea spoonful of red maca, I would say it is about 5 grams. But I built up to that from 2 caps/day.

Estrogen promoters:

Leydig cells, which produce the primary male steroid hormone testosterone (T), express the two estrogen receptor (ER) subtypes, ERalpha and ERbeta, and have the capacity to convert testosterone to the natural estrogen 17beta-estradiol. Thus, Leydig cells are subject to estrogen action.

Sertoli cells and certain germ cells in the testis are also targets for oestrogen action, Based on findings and the widespread distribution of aromatase, it is argued that many of the effects of oestrogens in the male might stem from its local production and action and, furthermore, that the balance in action between androgens and oestrogens might be of central importance at many oestrogen target sites.

Thank you Lotus for such thorough research. <3 POM

(05-01-2015, 04:56 AM)pom19 Wrote:  Thank you Lotus for such thorough research. <3 POM

Thanks POM,

I'll leave this for now, it's the long version of "estrogen and spermatogenesis".

http://press.endocrine.org/doi/full/10.1....22.3.0431

This review summarizes the current knowledge on the localization of estrogen receptors and aromatase in the testis in an effort to understand the likely sites of estrogen action. The review also discusses the many studies that have used models employing the administration of estrogenic substances to show that male fertility is responsive to estrogen.

I finally got the ISH WP extract today.

60 drops isn't hard to hold under my tongue without being dilluted with water. It's 25% neutral spirits, but it barely even burns and actually tastes good, so sub-lingual is a viable option for me.

Is it normal for the dropper to fill about a third of the way?

(05-01-2015, 09:21 PM)Outsider Wrote:  I finally got the ISH WP extract today.

60 drops isn't hard to hold under my tongue without being dilluted with water. It's 25% neutral spirits, but it barely even burns and actually tastes good, so sub-lingual is a viable option for me.

Is it normal for the dropper to fill about a third of the way?

When I squeeze the bulb, it is almost 28 drops of liquid. And yes, about 1/3 to 1/2 full dropper is what I get as well.

Thank you iaboy Smile

i got some chaste tree liquid and some spearmint tea. will either of those help me if im on BO or PM. I have 3 bottles of each of those. I took PM this morning and then my BO came so I took 2 of them! I think Im gonna just do BO for a day and then switch back to PM for like 5 days then a day of BO. I took PM for about a week and my nipples itch!!! :-D but im confused about antiandrogens.

(07-01-2015, 08:31 PM)QTPiChrissie Wrote:  i got some chaste tree liquid and some spearmint tea. will either of those help me if im on BO or PM. I have 3 bottles of each of those. I took PM this morning and then my BO came so I took 2 of them! I think Im gonna just do BO for a day and then switch back to PM for like 5 days then a day of BO. I took PM for about a week and my nipples itch!!! :-D but im confused about antiandrogens.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Just make sure that you are not taking too much PM. POM

(07-01-2015, 08:31 PM)QTPiChrissie Wrote:  i got some chaste tree liquid and some spearmint tea. will either of those help me if im on BO or PM. I have 3 bottles of each of those. I took PM this morning and then my BO came so I took 2 of them! I think Im gonna just do BO for a day and then switch back to PM for like 5 days then a day of BO. I took PM for about a week and my nipples itch!!! :-D but im confused about antiandrogens.

Not sure if it is wise to you both PM and BO at the same time, even if cycled close together like that. I would think that maybe like 3 months of one, with a 2 week detox, then using the other might be better. But Lotus would be far better at answering that.

As far as Chaste Tree and Spearmint, if I understand right, both do the same. So..... I would think that increasing the one over the other would be just as good. The only thing to consider would be your tolerance of one over the other. One might give you a little bit better response than the other, or maybe gentler on you system but still work. That would be for you to figure out yourself.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon