Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Project X (hrt)

(31-12-2014, 07:16 AM)Lotus Wrote:  Call it the year-end measurement update, I thought I'd also share this post from earlier this year, no I'm not considering transitioning, it's just some good info to pass along.

Happy New Year.

(23-02-2014, 05:55 AM)Lotus Wrote:  When it comes to breast growth this is something to consider even though transition isn't in your future.

Often during transition, the breast area values (numbers) do not show much change. At first glance, one may feel that not much change is happening. Usually, more changes are occurring than you realize. Keep in mind that your muscles are diminishing as fat is redistributing itself towards a normal female form. The change in breast size is seen by looking at the numeric differences between the chest, bust and rib cage measurements. Additionally, the overall decrease in one's frame size (size decrease due to overall loss of muscle mass) is seen in these measurements.

The true degree of breast growth in the transgendered woman is often hidden by the fact that the chest wall diminishes as quickly as the breasts enlarge. Therefore, the overall breast measurement may stay the same even though it has enlarged by an inch or more because the chest wall has diminished by that amount.

So the changes happening, or not happening may in fact be giving you the idea there isn't any growth. This is why measurement would be a good indication in terms of your growth.

http://transgendercare.com/medical/resou...efault.asp

[Image: attachment.php?aid=5574]

[Image: attachment.php?aid=8635]
-----------------------------------------------------------
Lotus, are the numbers in the table the difference between under and over bust?

Hey there POM, good question.

It's accross the breast, oops lol, I should've thought of that. I do know that I have a difference of 5 inches from the band size though.

(31-12-2014, 11:03 PM)Lotus Wrote:  Hey there POM, good question.

It's accross the breast, oops lol, I should've thought of that. I do know that I have a difference of 5 inches from the band size though.
------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks Lotus. Happy New Year. Wishing you a happy and healthy year. <3 POM

(01-01-2015, 02:46 AM)pom19 Wrote:  ------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks POM,

And a very Happy Hawaiian New Year to you. Big Grin

How's the PC working out for you?.
Wink 

Happy new year everyone, may your year be merry and all your endeavors fruitful, if you catch my drift.

Glad you're not leaving lotus, you're quite the NBE guru, almost all of the knowledge I've obtained has been passed down in one shape or form from you, so thank you.

One quick question, oh guru, as I've had the darnedest time finding it, what brands of PM, WP, and LR do you use? Do you just get PC from smoky mountain or their DHEA as well? Please and thank you.

(01-01-2015, 03:41 AM)Lotus Wrote:  
(01-01-2015, 02:46 AM)pom19 Wrote:  ------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks POM,
------------------------------------------------------------
Aloha Lotus, today is the 6th day of my PC. Ella and I started around the same time. Intuitively I feel very good about it, and I think possibly it was the missing link in my whole growth which I am after. Thanks to you for recommending it and the brand too. I probably wouldn't be taking it if it was not for you. Thanks...POM

(01-01-2015, 04:06 AM)Waters of Salmacis Wrote:  Happy new year everyone, may your year be merry and all your endeavors fruitful, if you catch my drift.

Glad you're not leaving lotus, you're quite the NBE guru, almost all of the knowledge I've obtained has been passed down in one shape or form from you, so thank you.

One quick question, oh guru, as I've had the darnedest time finding it, what brands of PM, WP, and LR do you use? Do you just get PC from smoky mountain or their DHEA as well? Please and thank you.

Happy New Year's Waters,

Lol stop, ok go ahead, RolleyesBig Grin no really thank you for the most kind words, I'm not really worthy of such high praise, but thank you again.

What brands?, I used to think ainterol was the best, not sure anymore. When a monopoly controls the market, competition is limited, I haven't seen a reliable second option though either. WP, I only use extract , which is Iowa Select Herbs. I've also tried another brand from a local health food store but prefer the ISH brand. The LR brand was from Swanson's, the best advice I can give on supplements is to find a brand you like and stick with it. In an unregulated industry I try to find a standardized product when available, and still that's not a 100%, now if they offer a money back deal it's worth a look at. So far it's just PC from the Smoky people lol, but the quality is excellent, which would stand to reason for their other products too.

You'll definitely have to share more about yourself with us in the new year, I hope all your Boobie dreams come true. Big Grin

(01-01-2015, 04:09 AM)pom19 Wrote:  
(01-01-2015, 03:41 AM)Lotus Wrote:  
Thanks POM,
------------------------------------------------------------
Aloha Lotus, today is the 6th day of my PC. Ella and I started around the same time. Intuitively I feel very good about it, and I think possibly it was the missing link in my whole growth which I am after. Thanks to you for recommending it and the brand too. I probably wouldn't be taking it if it was not for you. Thanks...POM

Super, I hope for continued success.

Good luck Big Grin

You're very welcome Lotus, anyone who not only teaches others but learns from them too, in any pursuit mind you, deserves praise.

Ah very good, I had seen a post about Iowa Select, but wasn't quite sure about it. As you said, it's an unregulated industry and I've found it difficult selecting a particular brand. I'll have to give what you use a try.

I've never been very good with forums, they're not really my thing. Though I've seen the usefulness of such an open-ended forum, especially given NBEs lightly treaded and researched history. So uh to cut it short, I'll try to post. Smile

Just Remember Water's. If we are Bio Male, we are in the same boat as you... Pun intended... Rolleyes And as a rather select group, we all help each other rather just CD's, transformer's or just love the thought of having breasts. Everyone's failure, is an example and a learning op for all as well as our individual successes. BTW, love your avatar.

And too all a Happy and prosperous New Year! ! !

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon