Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Project X (hrt)

Lotus, thanks for this pic, very informative. <3 POM

Wow, the Black Cohosh seems like nasty stuff.

(23-11-2014, 04:33 AM)spanky Wrote:  
(23-11-2014, 12:00 AM)Lotus Wrote:  
(22-11-2014, 10:14 PM)elainecd Wrote:  Very interesting Lotus, love to see duration of each program. Even if its just approximate.
TY

Hey there elaine, I'll give it a go soon lol.

(22-11-2014, 11:00 PM)spanky Wrote:  Lotus -

I know you have said that you have completed your NBE program, but does that mean that you are not following any maintenance program? Are you totally off PM, WP, etc.? If you are, I am very impressed that you have not experienced noticeable shrinkage.

spanky

Hey spanky, I stopped in July??, yeah since then it's been a maintenance thing. WP mostly, and reishi when I think I need it, 2-3x a week I guess. I'm pretty sure E is still hoovering at or around nbe program levels. I had a test a while back to rule out something that an endo thought, came back negative (E2 was elevated and T was low). Ironically, I ordered a different brand of PM I'm curious about. If it's legit I'll share the brand, so technically I guess that means a restart of nbe?, I guess. RolleyesBig Grin

How's you're program going?.

As seems to be my lot, I have pulled back on the PM and WP for the last two and a half weeks. I am going back to the mountains in Central America to restart my project and would feel a little self conscious if I was puffed out and nipple-sensitive as I seem to be when I am using the E-boosters. It's funny how much I miss it when I stop. I imagine it is somewhat psychosomatic, but I feel like something is missing. I may try using a low dose of PM and/or WP, like 500 mg PM and a couple of small squirts of WP extract daily to see what results.Huh :myownrollingeyes

spanky, good luck in C.A., it sounds exciting. Well ,you know you'll get there and wish you had something as a back up lol right?, but yeah I hear yah. Rolleyes too.

Hi all, It's a slightly different angle but there's actually an .25 increase from over a month ago, I started a different brand of PM. Smile

[Image: attachment.php?aid=8490]

My goodness Lotus!!!
They are so pretty. Tongue POM

They look so full and nice Lotus. Wow!

At what point sweetheart are you going to stop growing?

Ella, I would suspect when it would be difficult for him to close a door without catching THEM in it. Rofl. Tongue

(03-12-2014, 10:11 PM)Lotus Wrote:  Hi all, It's a slightly different angle but there's actually an .25 increase from over a month ago, I started a different brand of PM. Smile

Dog gone it lotus ! I call that mega impressive . I am turning green here Smile

(03-12-2014, 10:11 PM)Lotus Wrote:  Hi all, It's a slightly different angle but there's actually an .25 increase from over a month ago, I started a different brand of PM. Smile

Lotus is "Back in the Saddle Again."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MEJWoGUxnxQ

And here's my favorite interpretation:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=asTH0Hg4Dhg

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon