Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Project X (hrt)

There we go, the pixels were off, Big Grin

What like a door prize?, lol. DodgyTongue

Not quite the a** shot I promised, hey that would be too obnoxious, bUttttt!, yeah, plenty of junk there too!, and noooo to tighty whiteys, lol. I gotta say, it's kinda liberating making a complete fool of oneself, lol.

Now you'll have to use your imagination for the rest.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=8265]

[Image: attachment.php?aid=8145]
[Image: attachment.php?aid=8301]

[Image: attachment.php?aid=8303]

I suspected this was coming. Well done u lucky sod

(06-11-2014, 10:20 PM)Lotus Wrote:  I promise, this isn't a picture of a nose, use some imagination, thats about as racy as it gets people.

That is a 1/2 body shot cutting out at vertical line at just before privates . The upper end is below rib cage and bottom end above knee .

Now give the prize .

Ella totally cuffed it Smile

(06-11-2014, 11:14 PM)Lotus Wrote:  Now you'll have to use your imagination for the rest.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=8265]

[Image: attachment.php?aid=8145]

Ahhhh, I know what the middle picture is...... It's 2 of Uranus's Moons. Why didn't you frame the rest in the shot???? Slacker.

(07-11-2014, 12:07 AM)myboobs Wrote:  
(06-11-2014, 10:20 PM)Lotus Wrote:  I promise, this isn't a picture of a nose, use some imagination, thats about as racy as it gets people.

That is a 1/2 body shot cutting out at vertical line at just before privates . The upper end is below rib cage and bottom end above knee .

Now give the prize .

I KNEW IT!!!!!!

(07-11-2014, 12:38 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(07-11-2014, 12:07 AM)myboobs Wrote:  

Now give the prize .

I KNEW IT!!!!!!

:p @ ella

(06-11-2014, 07:13 PM)Lotus Wrote:  
(06-11-2014, 06:41 PM)Janet doe Wrote:  
(06-11-2014, 05:39 PM)Lotus Wrote:  
(06-11-2014, 01:40 AM)Lotus Wrote:  Janet@Big GrinCool

Janet, what are your thoughts on pumpkin seed oil?, you have it in your program right?

Yes, I'm using it. Its more as something extra to keep my DHT at bay. Is it working ?, who can really tell. I have noticed a drop in chest hairs, and facial .

Cool, barring a blood test there's only a couple ways to gauge how effective it is, Facial hair is one of them, less aggression and competitiveness are others, more compassion and empathy on the flip side.

I should also add I take the Pumpkin-seed oil along with WP and reishi

Me thinks, Ella is out to get "brownie points". hehehehehe

(06-11-2014, 11:35 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  I suspected this was coming. Well done u lucky sod

Yup!, I figured I should post one like that before I say goodbye. Now, I'm not into doing a farewell tour, lol. I told myself when it's my time to go I'll just stop posting, then I thought that would suck, how many times has that happened already and we are left scratching our heads wondering why, (but we all have our reasons). I guess imo I'm just full of shit lol, course maybe that's true of all of us in one way or another. With the exception of the DHEA experiment I haven't done NBE (cept maybe WP) in a long time, (no to HRT).

I could say I'm goin fishin, write a book, ha!, read a book, (that'll be the day!), spend more time with family, (which would be totally right). Not that I don't love all you crazy people (which I do, or don't j/k). Honestly, I do have a huge migraine lol from all the stuff I've found and uncovered about NBE. I'm not gonna say "oh, I've posted x-many posts and threads to my credit", ok maybe I will......nah!, had ya goin!

I will this say though!, I'm better at being a dude than trying to be a gurl. If life were different and I had a choice, it's a no brainer. Imo, even if the scale tipped a little more female I wouldn't put my family through my transition, that's just me though. Thanks to Eve, Breast Nexus is by all accounts gender non-descript, that's what makes this place so flippin awesome.

So, good-bye for now dear friends, you won't know how to reach me cause I lost my Email, (no really I did). Big Grin

Oh, just remember!, it's just boobs people.

Lotus, signing off! (too cheesy?), when I need a laugh, all I have to do is remember the special moments here. Never say never right?, who knows maybe I'll come back to haunt you!. Cool

Love ya!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon