Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Project X (hrt)

Forgive what im about to say but in my interpretation of these studies Coffee overall potentially lowers estrogen in white women (me) and helps you poop therefore lowering colon/stomach cancer, so it seems to me worth risking smaller boobies over! !
Plus the mental benefits of that first coffee of the day... Blush

(13-10-2014, 12:00 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  Forgive what im about to say but in my interpretation of these studies Coffee overall potentially lowers estrogen in white women (me) and helps you poop therefore lowering colon/stomach cancer, so it seems to me worth risking smaller boobies over! !

As a fan of a tea addict ( 8 cups a day) I care not much for coffee :p

(12-10-2014, 10:30 PM)iaboy Wrote:  I quit scratching my head and figured if I do or drink too much, my body will let me know. Right???

Yup, I get it iaboy, you've got to listen when the old bones r yapping to ya. Wink

(13-10-2014, 01:05 AM)myboobs Wrote:  
(13-10-2014, 12:00 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  Forgive what im about to say but in my interpretation of these studies Coffee overall potentially lowers estrogen in white women (me) and helps you poop therefore lowering colon/stomach cancer, so it seems to me worth risking smaller boobies over! !

As a fan of a tea addict ( 8 cups a day) I care not much for coffee :p

Ha, I get weak in the knees when I smell coffee brewing, and if I happen to be at a donut shop (no names, lol) screw that, Dunkin Donuts Tongue which is a painfully delicious memory cause I haven't had a donut in a long time, or for that matter a twinkie too!. Angry I've noticed a pattern mentioning sweets, Hmmm, lol.

Yay Ella @ first cup.

---------------------------------------------------------------
Ella, you are correct. POM

Lotus, thanks so much for your research. You always give us so much info. And the best rule of coffee should be "Follow your Bliss" as Joseph Campbell advises us. Smile

Old bones indeed Lotus.. PPPPPPPPPPpppppppppppfffffffffffffffftttttttttttt!!!!!! (sloppy raspberry)...... LOL.

Sorry, but I HAVE to have my two espressos in the mornings.
Besides Arabica beans, lower caffeine,
espresso brew....more flavor, less caffeine than drip.
excuse me mines ready

Sorry, I just had to.

[Image: boob_mug.jpg]

We all wish! ....lol!Tongue

(13-10-2014, 05:29 AM)iaboy Wrote:  Old bones indeed Lotus.. PPPPPPPPPPpppppppppppfffffffffffffffftttttttttttt!!!!!! (sloppy raspberry)...... LOL.

Well, indeed, thank you iaboy for the thought, I must be completely bonkers today........who cares, (all work and no play comes to mind), here at " The Lotus institution (ha) for Boobogly" important research is being conducted daily. RolleyesTongueBig Grin

OMG, ROFL Big Grin

First Raspberry (First Kiss Parody)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=VmZFKF-qdN0

spanky, now that's a cup of joe, or mo-joe, lol
thank you POM.
elaine, I've got to try that.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon