Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

New sub-board format is confusing to me...

The new Bio-Male sub-board format is confusion to me and hard to navigate.

Admittedly I miss the way it was two versions ago. Just all the folders under Bio-Male (Though like AbiDrew said Genetic-Male might be better) with general discusion right in there.

Having folders of folders of threads is really hard to deal with and feels like it is chopping up the Bio-Male section into hard to sustain tiny pieces. Makes me sad and lonely.

Maybe it is just me.

Folders of threads like it was before was not so bad...

- Jaded (I fear change, ironically!) Jade

FYI everyone,

Eve made the changes because there were some complaints on the last format, so lets be patient as this process gets worked out. Making format changes has been the result of our reqeusts, which to the credit and defense of Eve she has been more than accommodating.

Again patience please, stay tuned......

Yay helpful and supportive admins! Smile

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Sincere gratitude and appreciation!

I will be patient. Smile

And I love the new Avatar Lotus!

Talking to work LGBT people for advice and support, hunting for a GT, and modded my program... All good things, but I am feeling super change-phobic, so anything I say with a grain of salt for accouple days.

- Jaded Jade

(05-10-2014, 12:43 AM)Jaded Jade Wrote:  Folders of threads like it was before was not so bad...

We can return to that format if your view is the popular one. Smile

(06-10-2014, 12:00 PM)Eve M Wrote:  
(05-10-2014, 12:43 AM)Jaded Jade Wrote:  Folders of threads like it was before was not so bad...

Ok BN, our leader left the door open to return to the old format, voice your opinion now or forever hold your piece.

Smile

Don't remember what the old format looked like, but ya. This new format is really hard to find this. Now instead of like 1-2 menu's deep you have to go deeper.Sad

(07-10-2014, 12:18 AM)Lotus Wrote:  
(06-10-2014, 12:00 PM)Eve M Wrote:  

Ok BN, our leader left the door open to return to the old format, voice your opinion now or forever hold your piece.

Smile

Can I put my strange opinion forward. Big Grin

I can understand the need to streamline the sections of forum and but as yet I am undecided.

Each sections makes logical sense and I'm getting used to it, but one aspect of the change i don't like is that there are now 5 pages that I can't hide the BreastNexus logo.

I use a Chromebook and the screen is large so I used to hide the logo off the top of the page, now the pages are so small I can't do that.
Does that make sense?

It's going to make it slightly more interesting when I use the forum outside of the house. Blush

Denita

For those of us working off of phones with touchy 3G connections, having to keep going up and down the directory hierarchy is painful.

How about mincing the main forum page where there is a section heading with the subforums listed below?

Can't say I like the new version much, personally. I'd prefer to go right back to way it was originally.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon