Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Anti-Androgens

We have a large independent health food store here where I live.
Was started back in early '90's by a local high school teacher as a part time thing. Grew until he quit teaching in early 2000's.

About 5 years ago they added a whole grocery of organic foods and produce.

If its a herb or supplement product, they probably have it.

Anyway, the Host Defense product line seems to be very high quality. a lot of the info in the pdf was on the box and I read the website after I made the purchase. Made me feel even better about my choice.
And after a little thought, I don't want cheap in my body, even though the Solray was twice the caps for the same money.

Haven't picked a WP product yet. Any recommendations?
thank you for all your research and sharing your experience.
It's invaluable.

What would be recommended for a kidney patient?

(23-09-2014, 02:25 AM)elainecd Wrote:  We have a large independent health food store here where I live.
Was started back in early '90's by a local high school teacher as a part time thing. Grew until he quit teaching in early 2000's.

About 5 years ago they added a whole grocery of organic foods and produce.

If its a herb or supplement product, they probably have it.

Anyway, the Host Defense product line seems to be very high quality. a lot of the info in the pdf was on the box and I read the website after I made the purchase. Made me feel even better about my choice.
And after a little thought, I don't want cheap in my body, even though the Solray was twice the caps for the same money.

Haven't picked a WP product yet. Any recommendations?
thank you for all your research and sharing your experience.
It's invaluable.

Good point, there's no play-book for the "best NBE herbs", maybe BN members have their own personal preferences though. I preferred extracts to capsule for the by-pass of the first metabolism effect.

I've treid 2 different WP extracts, one of which was organic (gmo free),

Iowa Select Herb's White Peony and Herbs of Light Peony Root, maybe give the nod to Iowa brand, it was 1:1 ratio.

Thank you for the kind words, Wink

(23-09-2014, 04:38 AM)bashfluff Wrote:  What would be recommended for a kidney patient?

Hi bashfluff, talk to your HCP, seriously!.

Nobody here is a medical professional, and for the most part what gets recommended is from personal experience. I'm not trying to be harsh, can you share more info about yourself and being a kidney patient?. You might be surprised to find someone with a similar experience to yourself here at Breast Nexus.

(23-09-2014, 05:35 AM)Lotus Wrote:  
(23-09-2014, 04:38 AM)bashfluff Wrote:  What would be recommended for a kidney patient?

Nobody here is a medical professional, and for the most part what gets recommended is from personal experience. I'm not trying to be harsh, maybe you could share more info about yourself, you might be surprised to find someone with a similar experience to yourself.

Okay. Can you might recommend options I can bring up? I've seen people bring up PM and Saw Palmetto, which might be enough there, since they seem tame enough. But I don't know about curves and general feminine body shape things.

(23-09-2014, 05:50 AM)bashfluff Wrote:  
(23-09-2014, 05:35 AM)Lotus Wrote:  

Nobody here is a medical professional, and for the most part what gets recommended is from personal experience. I'm not trying to be harsh, maybe you could share more info about yourself, you might be surprised to find someone with a similar experience to yourself.

Okay. Can you might recommend options I can bring up? I've seen people bring up PM and Saw Palmetto, which might be enough there, since they seem tame enough. But I don't know about curves and general feminine body shape things.

Saw Palmetto and PM tame for a kidney patient?, I don't know about that.

What's your status?, I'm not sure I understand the second part of your question, are you feminizing?, elaborate please.

Feminizing.

Amazingly, local store had no peony root extract, even though they had rows and rows of Herbs of Light brand extracts. .
I ordered two bottles of the HoL brand peonia root extract (to make it worth their while) since they could get in a couple days.
I'll get the Iowa Select to have for the later.

They didn't have capsules at all. This stuff seems pretty rare.

(23-09-2014, 06:52 AM)bashfluff Wrote:  Feminizing.

Bashfluff, are sure it's not bashful?

(24-09-2014, 12:50 AM)elainecd Wrote:  Amazingly, local store had no peony root extract, even though they had rows and rows of Herbs of Light brand extracts. .
I ordered two bottles of the HoL brand peonia root extract (to make it worth their while) since they could get in a couple days.
I'll get the Iowa Select to have for the later.

They didn't have capsules at all. This stuff seems pretty rare.

Elaine, that suggests it's flying off the shelves, lol (not likely though). So HoL carries WP, interesting, can you supply any website info?. WP Extract seems more readily available than capsules for some reason, better yield from what I gather.

Please keep us updated on the HoL results.

Thanks for checking into it. Wink

i've been reading different things on this website, and i'd appreciate one more from this thread please =]]

is Green Tea (preferably green tea capsules - 500mg) an anti-androgen? or does it block DHT???

thanks in advance xoxoxo

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon