Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Project X (hrt)

(10-08-2014, 06:13 PM)Lotus Wrote:  Thanks Peggy, I changed the diet and stopped NBE and still have some growth, weird. Wink

Stopped nbe and still get growth !! U lucky. Bustard Smile

Thanks boobs, Peggy,

With the exception of using WP after surgery (which stopped a couple weeks ago) I couldn't risk any interactions prior to surgery. So, yeah I've been off NBE for months now. The change in diet was to help in the recovery process, mostly fruits, veggies, salads and limited refined sugars and empty carbs. So far I've lost 12 pounds post surgery, it's not all been rosy though (new complications, lol) but at least it's step in the right direction.

Who knows, maybe the receptors have been properly trained to ignore DHT lol. RolleyesBig Grin

(10-08-2014, 07:11 PM)Lotus Wrote:  Thanks boobs, Peggy,

With the exception of using WP after surgery (which stopped a couple weeks ago) I couldn't risk any interactions prior to surgery. So, yeah I've been off NBE for months now. The change in diet was to help in the recovery process, mostly fruits, veggies, salads and limited refined sugars and empty carbs. So far I've lost 12 pounds post surgery, it's not all been rosy though (new complications, lol) but at least it's step in the right direction.

Who knows, maybe the receptors have been properly trained to ignore DHT lol. RolleyesBig Grin

Lotus , u still recovering from ya surgery ? I thought u was back 100% !
Sending u hugz and wishing speedy recovery .

Lotus, I hope you feel better, and happy. Your boobies surely look happy.

Hugs, POM

The incisions have healed, that's 100% (sic) it's having something shoved up your spine the size of Texas is the problem, lol. The battery attached to it (about a hockey puck size) that sits on the belt line makes it very difficult to sit, drive and ride rollacosters (ha, those days are long gone anyways lol). Granted it's doing its thing to help mask the pain, so I'm not complaining, ok maybe a little. Rolleyes

You will be healed......... POM <3

You look Great L. The diet changes alone I read is complimentary to breast growth although ive yet to try it out for myself! Well done x

(10-08-2014, 08:01 PM)pom19 Wrote:  You will be healed......... POM <3

Thanks Pom, I love that. CoolWink

(10-08-2014, 08:03 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  You look Great L. The diet changes alone I read is complimentary to breast growth although ive yet to try it out for myself! Well done x

Thanks Ella, it costs more but the added benefits are worth it, I've only been doing it for a couple of weeks. Been battling migraines lately, maybe it's refined sugar withdrawals lol. Tongue

(10-08-2014, 08:29 PM)Lotus Wrote:  
(10-08-2014, 08:03 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  You look Great L. The diet changes alone I read is complimentary to breast growth although ive yet to try it out for myself! Well done x

Thanks Ella, it costs more but the added benefits are worth it, I've only been doing it for a couple of weeks. Been battling migraines lately, maybe it's refined sugar withdrawals lol. Tongue

That'l be exactly what it is!
Hubby cut out the coke for a week and suffered daily migraines which stabilized after a short while. My sister too, everytime she cut out coke same thing, headaches. As with trying to cut coffee.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon