Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Mind and Body

Well, since you two have been such good girls, I am going to post the more detail source of this earlier quote. Here you go:

The 12 Best Inspirational Quotes from Naomi Campbell's Instagram
by Alex Frank:

http://www.vogue.com/culture/article/naomi-campbell-instagram-inspirational-quotes/?mbid=nl_080914_Daily&CNDID=30700852&spMailingID=10662104&spUserID=ODIzNTEzNjU0ODcS1&spJobID=323477219&spReportId=MzIzNDc3MjE5S0#1

And Love you two. POM <3

Thank you Pom. <3 <3 <3 Smile

to know one's self is to be one's self

(09-08-2014, 11:19 PM)pom19 Wrote:  Well, since you two have been such good girls, I am going to post the more detail source of this earlier quote. Here you go:

The 12 Best Inspirational Quotes from Naomi Campbell's Instagram
by Alex Frank:

http://www.vogue.com/culture/article/naomi-campbell-instagram-inspirational-quotes/?mbid=nl_080914_Daily&CNDID=30700852&spMailingID=10662104&spUserID=ODIzNTEzNjU0ODcS1&spJobID=323477219&spReportId=MzIzNDc3MjE5S0#1

And Love you two. POM <3

Thank you Pom Smile x

(10-08-2014, 01:04 AM)squirrelwithboobs Wrote:  to know one's self is to be one's self

I like your signature. POM

Hold a picture of yourself long and steadily enough in your mind's eye, and you will be drawn toward it. -- Harry Fosdick

May I burn each second of my life to love.

- Jalal-ud-Din Rumi
(Translated by Andrew Harvey from A Year of Rumi)

The undertaking of a new action brings new strength. -- Evenius

Exercise alone provides psychological and physical benefits. However, if you also adopt a strategy that engages your mind while you exercise, you can get a whole host of psychological benefits fairly quickly. -- James Rippe

(12-08-2014, 05:07 PM)pom19 Wrote:  
Exercise alone provides psychological and physical benefits. However, if you also adopt a strategy that engages your mind while you exercise, you can get a whole host of psychological benefits fairly quickly. -- James Rippe

If you know of a strategy to engage the mind then please share! Im constantly battling with that inner voice in my head, I cant seem to switch it off Sad

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon