Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Anti-Androgens

(24-06-2014, 07:51 PM)spanky Wrote:  
(24-06-2014, 07:37 PM)Larana Wrote:  
(24-06-2014, 07:11 PM)spanky Wrote:  DIM is an abbreviation for diindolylmethyane. It is a product of cruciferous vegetables (such as broccoli), and is believed both to help prevent cancer of various types and to regulate estrogen metabolism. It is also believed to be helpful in eliminating free testosterone, which contributes to prostate enlargement and cancer, perhaps as an effect of regulating estrogen metabolism. I learned all that through the google machine.

Thank you.All right. Do you had experied effects from oil with PM skin lubricated?

I have not.

My oily skin disappeared after taking PM for a few months. Oily skin is a consequence of high T. Now I have to moisturize my skin daily to keep it from drying out. Just another one of those woman things..giggle.

Clara Wink

(24-06-2014, 08:43 PM)ClaraKay Wrote:  
(24-06-2014, 07:51 PM)spanky Wrote:  
(24-06-2014, 07:37 PM)Larana Wrote:  
(24-06-2014, 07:11 PM)spanky Wrote:  DIM is an abbreviation for diindolylmethyane. It is a product of cruciferous vegetables (such as broccoli), and is believed both to help prevent cancer of various types and to regulate estrogen metabolism. It is also believed to be helpful in eliminating free testosterone, which contributes to prostate enlargement and cancer, perhaps as an effect of regulating estrogen metabolism. I learned all that through the google machine.

Thank you.All right. Do you had experied effects from oil with PM skin lubricated?

I have not.

My oily skin disappeared after taking PM for a few months. Oily skin is a consequence of high T. Now I have to moisturize my skin daily to keep it from drying out. Just another one of those woman things..giggle.

Clara Wink

Thanks Clara,though you missunderstood me. I think mixed oil with Pm capsule's matter and massage that on your breast.Hmmm?

Oh, I see. Sorry. Another senior moment. Rolleyes

Clara Blush

Larana, I think you'll have better results mixing PM extract and a carrier oil, (coconut oil maybe, if you don't mind the smell, lol).

(08-03-2014, 03:22 AM)Lotus Wrote:  Coconut oil-makes connective tissues stronger for that much desired softness and elasticity. superb antioxidant activities that neutralize free radicals and slowing down aging, aids in breast feeding, Coconut oil is nature's richest source of MCFAs."
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=19832

Mixing capsules with an oil doesn't really work well imo, (yes I've tried it).

Wink

(24-06-2014, 09:44 PM)Lotus Wrote:  Larana, I think you'll have better results mixing PM extract and a carrier oil, (coconut oil maybe, if you don't mind the smell, lol).

(08-03-2014, 03:22 AM)Lotus Wrote:  Coconut oil-makes connective tissues stronger for that much desired softness and elasticity. superb antioxidant activities that neutralize free radicals and slowing down aging, aids in breast feeding, Coconut oil is nature's richest source of MCFAs."

Wink

All right thanks, i have tried with 500 mg.than i won't try with higher dosage.Perhaps i use pm cream

(24-06-2014, 09:44 PM)Lotus Wrote:  Larana, I think you'll have better results mixing PM extract and a carrier oil, (coconut oil maybe, if you don't mind the smell, lol).

Wink

Yes, mixing extracts with oils will give you a product that you can use right away. In mixing powders with oils, you have to let it steep (shaking it occasionally) for at least two weeks before use.

Search the posts on booby batter/oil.

And on a related note, see: http://cancerpreventionresearch.aacrjour...3.full.pdf

BigDave

(25-06-2014, 04:59 PM)s67bigdave Wrote:  

Wink

Yes, mixing extracts with oils will give you a product that you can use right away. In mixing powders with oils, you have to let it steep (shaking it occasionally) for at least two weeks before use.

And on a related note, see: http://cancerpreventionresearch.aacrjour...3.full.pdf

BigDave

Thanks BigD, how have you been feeling?

(25-06-2014, 05:02 PM)Lotus Wrote:  Thanks BigD, how have you been feeling?

Hi Lotus,

Hot and tired, I live in the desert after all. It's summer with temps up to 107° so far and the heat drags me down. COPD, etc. mostly under control. Now back into the heat and to work.

BigDave

P.S. Need to find a smiley that's sweating. Wink

(25-06-2014, 06:07 PM)s67bigdave Wrote:  
(25-06-2014, 05:02 PM)Lotus Wrote:  Thanks BigD, how have you been feeling?

Hi Lotus,

Hot and tired, I live in the desert after all. It's summer with temps up to 107° so far and the heat drags me down. COPD, etc. mostly under control. Now back into the heat and to work.

BigDave

P.S. Need to find a smiley that's sweating. Wink

Well you be careful out there BigD, here's your smiley. [Image: smiley-vault-misc-112.gif]

(25-06-2014, 05:02 PM)Lotus Wrote:  
(25-06-2014, 04:59 PM)s67bigdave Wrote:  

Wink

BigDave

Thanks BigD, how have you been feeling?

Thanks BigD I check.

What it means Vegetarian capsules??

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon