Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Anti-Androgens

This thread is very interesting. I can work with the list. if I must, but giving up red wine? That's a toughy.

(20-06-2014, 10:33 AM)spanky Wrote:  This thread is very interesting. I can work with the list. if I must, but giving up red wine? That's a toughy.

Why need to aromatase inhibit. The aim is the inluence if aromatase,isn't?

Lotus WP is the DHT blocker?I belived this is Licorice Rolleyes

(20-06-2014, 11:09 PM)Larana Wrote:  
(20-06-2014, 10:33 AM)spanky Wrote:  This thread is very interesting. I can work with the list. if I must, but giving up red wine? That's a toughy.

Why need to aromatase inhibit. The aim is the inluence if aromatase,isn't?

Lotus WP is the DHT blocker?I belived this is Licorice Rolleyes

I think the point is to know what Inhibits it so it can be avoided.

What do you think Lotus

is this weaker http://www.amazon.com/Life-Extension-Imm...B00GDLWZH6

than this http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000OAXVK2/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=A18XMBBO9UMX7L

:S

The tincture is stronger than capsules?

(23-06-2014, 10:42 AM)Larana Wrote:  What do you think Lotus

is this weaker http://www.amazon.com/Life-Extension-Imm...B00GDLWZH6

than this http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000OAXVK2/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=A18XMBBO9UMX7L

:S

The tincture is stronger than capsules?

Hi Larana, I use the extract for the following reason:

Iowa Select Herbal Extracts are convenient to use, an excellent alternative to herb tea or capsules. Made by a cold process method that extracts the maximum amount of viatmins, minerals, and active constituents of the herb. Herbal Extracts are made to exacting standards, such as those of the German Pharmacopoeia, with a Certified Organic grain ethanol acohol base. Our extracts have a herb strength of 1 to 1 and a 25% alcohol content. Our extensive line of 200 herbal extracts includes many Certified Organic (C.O.)- all grown in compliance with the National Organic Program; some Responsibly Wild-crafted(WC). In 1 ounce (30 ml) and 4 ounce (120 ml) amber bottles with a traditional style dropper insert and sealed with a tamper-evident proof lid. Prices for larger sizes are available upon request.

Wink

For what it is worth, in the last week or so, I began an experiment. My new method is to squirt a dropper of the Iowa Select extract under my tongue and then mix 500 - 1,000 mg of PM with it, holding it under my tongue for about 3 - 5 minutes, finally swallowing it. I do this 3 or 4 times a day. The taste is really quite bearable, and it seems to have "re-launched" my, err, changes. I don't know if the powdered PM actually is absorbed in the mouth, perhaps not. But it may be that some is absorbed that way, and the balance through the digestive tract.

Lotus - I would be interested in your thoughts about this method.

spanky

(23-06-2014, 06:08 PM)spanky Wrote:  For what it is worth, in the last week or so, I began an experiment. My new method is to squirt a dropper of the Iowa Select extract under my tongue and then mix 500 - 1,000 mg of PM with it, holding it under my tongue for about 3 - 5 minutes, finally swallowing it. I do this 3 or 4 times a day. The taste is really quite bearable, and it seems to have "re-launched" my, err, changes. I don't know if the powdered PM actually is absorbed in the mouth, perhaps not. But it may be that some is absorbed that way, and the balance through the digestive tract.

Lotus - I would be interested in your thoughts about this method.

spanky

That's pretty interesting spanky and a great idea, you've already got my mind spinning lol. I like the idea of the two releasing at the same time sublingually. Here's a thought, premix the two prior to delivery, or for those that have both extracts premix those and hold sublingual for the time you mentioned spanky.

What do you think? Wink

(23-06-2014, 06:43 PM)Lotus Wrote:  That's pretty interesting spanky and a great idea, you've already got my mind spinning lol. I like the idea of the two releasing at the same time sublingually. Here's a thought, premix the two prior to delivery, or for those that have both extracts premix those and hold sublingual for the time you mentioned spanky.

What do you think? Wink

Definitely worth a try, even if a little messy. I need a very small mixing vessel.

Thanks Lotus However On the Amazon The Shipping price is 35 USD. Angry I have to find another way to order,or capsules anyway..

Spanky: this is an interresting solution.It's sure this mixed more effective.The question is:Won't they attacked each other?
it does work possiby to take daily,isn't?

Here is an interresting article:

http://natural-fertility-info.com/white_..._ally.html

(24-06-2014, 12:48 PM)Larana Wrote:  Thanks Lotus However On the Amazon The Shipping price is 35 USD. Angry I have to find another way to order,or capsules anyway..

Spanky: this is an interresting solution.It's sure this mixed more effective.The question is:Won't they attacked each other?
it does work possiby to take daily,isn't?

Here is an interresting article:

http://natural-fertility-info.com/white_..._ally.html

I am not aware of any reason why PM and WP would work against one another, but then again I am not as well informed as many others. I did have that concern when I took PM with DIM, as DIM is reported to reduce free estrogen as well as free testosterone.

One observation I would note is that I expected my buds to start to reappear and become tender, but nothing of the sort has happened. Rather, I just have a general "plumping" effect on my breasts, along with softening of the nipples -- something I noticed previously when I began taking WP extract separately a couple of months ago.

Please note that my observations are not scientific and not based on empirical measurements. They just reflect what I believe is happening.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon