Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Anti-Androgens

(07-06-2014, 09:54 AM)bobie Wrote:  Lotus would you recommend taking saw palmetto capsules on an empty stomach? the bottle suggests taking with a meal but as i take it at the same time as my pm which i beleive is best taking on an empty stomach i tend to eat a yogurt or something small with it

Side effects for saw palmetto are digestive issues like constipation, vomiting, stomach pains, tarry stools, oily smell, etc, so for these reasons avoid taking on an empty stomach.

Some other things to monitor include, chest pains, insomnia, increased BP and headaches. Avoid anti-coagulants when taking SP.

What other drugs will affect saw palmetto?

Do not take saw palmetto without the advice of a doctor if you are using any of the following medications:
  • a blood thinner such as warfarin (Coumadin);
  • flutamide (Eulexin);
  • garlic or ginkgo biloba;
  • birth control pills;
  • iron supplements such as ferrous fumarate ferrous gluconate, or ferrous sulfate;
  • hormone replacement therapy;
  • estrogen or testosterone;
  • an NSAID (non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug) such as ibuprofen (Motrin, Advil), naproxen (Aleve, Naprosyn), diclofenac (Cataflam, Voltaren), etodolac (Lodine), indomethacin (Indocin), ketoprofen (Orudis), and others; or
  • medication used to prevent blood clots, such as alteplase (Activase), clopidogrel (Plavix), dipyridamole (Persantine), ticlopidine (Ticlid), and urokinase (Abbokinase).
http://www.drugs.com/mtm/saw-palmetto.html

Thanks lotus i will continue to take them with food then

Anybody haven't noticed this post?Ahhhhh

Lotus/Roxy or SOMEbody Do you had experienced change on your butt with Lr?And Maca influenced the butt growing?

Angry Angry Somebody have an idea for BIGGER results?

(07-06-2014, 09:06 PM)Larana Wrote:  Anybody haven't noticed this post?Ahhhhh

Lotus/Roxy or SOMEbody Do you had experienced change on your butt with Lr?And Maca influenced the butt growing?

Angry Angry Somebody have an idea for BIGGER results?

I did notice, I was trying to find some research other than exercise for more junk in the trunk. Oh plenty of products claiming to do the job, however nothing scientific yet.

And then we have the unhealthy way of just packing on the pounds and letting gravity take it's course. Rolleyes

BUTT Big Grin
I'll keep looking.....

Vitamins for Getting a Bigger Butt
http://www.livestrong.com/article/489680...gger-butt/

How to Get a Flat Stomach & a Big Butt
http://www.livestrong.com/article/185645...-big-butt/

Thank You Smile

I check this.

Maca and Pm will influence on,and i'll try this.

The problem is i have a hard work,i can't to gain weight we will see...

(08-06-2014, 09:15 PM)Larana Wrote:  Thank You Smile

I check this.

Maca and Pm will influence on,and i'll try this.

The problem is i have a hard work,i can't to gain weight we will see...

Larana, good luck on your journey!

Wink

Thank you. I whish the same for you.

I didn't see changening yet.Another question is:
How it is possible to hide the butt?When had been realized?

(14-06-2014, 02:20 PM)Larana Wrote:  How it is possible to hide the butt?When had been realized?

Larana dear one, you make laugh, Wink

Hmm, you mean after it's gotten as big as a caboose?, (yes then it's realized). Um don't go out?, wait till everybody leaves the room, walk out backwards, wear bulky clothing, a strong girdle perhaps.

Honestly, it is what it is, Big Grin then everyone else should deal with it, and not you!. Either way, be proud of what you have, don't sweat the small stuff, life is short enough already. Tongue

Trust me, I'm speaking from experience (on the caboose part anyways)

I haven't used my maca extract yet I've always had a girly butt I mark that up to my Puerto Rican side. Once I started using Pm spray They've gottwn bigger. Now i can no longer can wear mens pants comfortably. With a belt i have a loose bulge where it buckles in front and tighter around my butt n hips and thighs when wearing mens jeans. When wearing womens jeans my bottom rivals that if a curvy girl if my face looked more feminine id no longer pass as male. Ive never used lr only pm and sp extract but then again according to other peoples comments i have reacted to pm and sp really well hope.tjis helps

(14-06-2014, 08:07 PM)roxyrolon Wrote:  I haven't used my maca extract yet I've always had a girly butt I mark that up to my Puerto Rican side. Once I started using Pm spray They've gottwn bigger. Now i can no longer can wear mens pants comfortably. With a belt i have a loose bulge where it buckles in front and tighter around my butt n hips and thighs when wearing mens jeans. When wearing womens jeans my bottom rivals that if a curvy girl if my face looked more feminine id no longer pass as male. Ive never used lr only pm and sp extract but then again according to other peoples comments i have reacted to pm and sp really well hope.tjis helps

Roxy, I am sooo jealous of your girly butt. Even though mine is not flat, my hips are the standard tiny guy hips. I would be so happy to have the "loose bulge" where my pants buckle.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon