Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Testicals

(03-06-2014, 06:04 AM)lovely11 Wrote:  I agree with the suggestions of zinc, stinging nettle, goatweed, and the erased post about tongkat ali being useful to restore function, IF that is what you wanted. Add pumpkin seed to that list.
Alright, I'll unerase it a bit. 1,000-3,000 mg 100:1 tongkat ali extract for testicles and the resulting testosterone and male function. Combines well with fenugreek but fenugreek alone won't work in your case. I went from kumquats to extra large eggs for testicles this way, about 6-10 times large by volume. But ya if you want male function without testicles that doesn't happen. Ask a eunuch.

(03-06-2014, 04:41 AM)ClaraKay Wrote:  Okay, thanks for the details. Puts things in proper context.

Doing HRT for 2.5 years will certainly destroy your male sexual function unless you take preventative steps. You say you are unable to achieve an erection anymore, even with physical and visual stimulation. That's not good, obviously, if you want to have sex as a man.

My advice is to see a doctor and have your serum total testerostone and free testosterone tested. Your doctor will prescribe a drug to boost your T back to normal levels. You'll also want to discontinue NBE for a time to allow your body to restore male sexual function. The whole process could take months. When your testes have recovered to the point of again producing testosterone, you should be able to stop the T medicine.

Eventually, you can go back on PM for NBE. To maintain male function, however, you have to take regular breaks to temporarily raise your T levels. It's during these breaks that you should be able to reach orgasm, although the amount of semen may be greatly reduced.

Clara Smile

I don't want to rain on anyone's parade here, and as an ancillary medical provider myself this may seem strange, but I wouldn't go see your regular doc, or even an endocrinologist about this. Their primary response and possibly their only response will be supplementation with exogenous testosterone. Paradoxically, this will shut down your testicles faster than PM or even estradiol. And if used long enough, permanently.

The only medication I have been able to find that increases free T levels is Clomid which works by tricking the pituitary-gonad axis to secrete more FSH which in males stimulates the testicles to produce more T. It is easily available from overseas pharmacies. The reason your doctor will almost certainly NOT prescribe this for you (and will try to get you to use Testosterone cream, which is fiendishly expensive AND shuts down your natural supply to boot, nearly guaranteeing you will be buying it for life) is that it is considered an 'off label' usage to prescribe it for men. It's approved for use in women who are having trouble conceiving. The only studies with male subjects were specifically intended to increase the possibility of conceiving a child with their partner. Since you are neither female nor wanting children, I seriously doubt a regular physician will help you.

The suggestions so far seem pretty good and the only addition I would make, is actually progesterone cream. Progesterone can easily be converted into testosterone in males and is routinely recommended for older men who seem to have developed estrogen dominance symptoms as their natural T production dropped with age.

Also, just as many foods seem to promote estrogenic function in the body, there are foods that seem to promote testosterone production. You can google that yourself.

I would combine dietary changes that support testosterone production, exercise (such as high intensity interval training), the herbs already recommended and if you want medication, then get some Clomid online. Of course you could always see your doc and even ask for Clomid once your T levels are known to be low and see what they say. But consider their recommendations with heavy skepticism as most physicians DO NOT have much knowledge of the endocrine system.

Good luck and don't despair. I can't be sure, but I would guess (based on my own experience) that you haven't permanently destroyed your ability to achieve an erection.

(04-06-2014, 03:55 PM)chrishoney Wrote:  I don't want to rain on anyone's parade here, and as an ancillary medical provider myself this may seem strange, but I wouldn't go see your regular doc, or even an endocrinologist about this. Their primary response and possibly their only response will be supplementation with exogenous testosterone. Paradoxically, this will shut down your testicles faster than PM or even estradiol. And if used long enough, permanently.

Chrishoney, please don't read more into my recommendation than was intended. I agree that taking a testosterone boosting drug long term is not a good idea. Supplementation might be needed however, in the short term to kick start testes into producing the body's own T. Just stopping estrogen in take (PM) cold-turkey could put the body into a low E and T condition which would be harmful. There's no question that a qualified endo would be able to provide treatment to restore normal testicular function, if at all possible.

But, all this is mute because BQ is not interested in restoring normal T production along with male sex drive and arousal response. Frankly, I'm not sure what BQ is trying to achieve. It seems like he wants to feminize while maintaining normal male sexual drive and copulatory performance. Good luck on that.

Clara

A zip tie and a bottle of whiskey and you can take care of them in an evening! lol

(04-06-2014, 07:15 PM)Karren Wrote:  A zip tie and a bottle of whiskey and you can take care of them in an evening! lol

Tried that, it didn't work Big Grin Big Grin
Although mine have shrunk to a fraction of their previous size I wish I could just get rid of them altogether I don't want them. The only reason to keep my very limp penis ( never seen it come to life for nearly a year ) is to pee.

Love Heather

(04-06-2014, 08:49 PM)Heather-H Wrote:  
(04-06-2014, 07:15 PM)Karren Wrote:  A zip tie and a bottle of whiskey and you can take care of them in an evening! lol

Tried that, it didn't work Big Grin Big Grin
Although mine have shrunk to a fraction of their previous size I wish I could just get rid of them altogether I don't want them. The only reason to keep my very limp penis ( never seen it come to life for nearly a year ) is to pee.

Love Heather

Mine still works, but it takes a bit more encouragement than before...hee hee! I don't know how long I'll be able to keep that going though.

If it's important to keep your functionality, you must take regular PM breaks for a week or so. For many of us marrieds, it's a matter of being able to fulfill a husband's duty in the boudoir. Wink

It ironic how taking PM turns sex into a 'duty'....lol.

Clara Smile

Ok a rubber band.... when I was in FFA in high school we used to castrate pigs and sheep all the time with rubber brands.....

(04-06-2014, 09:19 PM)Karren Wrote:  Ok a rubber band.... when I was in FFA in high school we used to castrate pigs and sheep all the time with rubber brands.....

Somehow, doing it to yourself, just seems wrong. I know I don't feel that desperate at this time in my life. Tongue

I want to thank you all for your knowledge. It shows me I have more to learn. I will be taking a break starting Friday. I'm going to take two weeks off. If nothing changes I'll see the doctor. And if it's to far gone. So be it. Let the breast fairy bring me some D cup breasts. It would be nice to wake up in the morning with some D cups PLEASE.

I LOVE YOU ALL.

(05-06-2014, 01:18 AM)Bust quest Wrote:  I want to thank you all for your knowledge. It shows me I have more to learn. I will be taking a break starting Friday. I'm going to take two weeks off. If nothing changes I'll see the doctor. And if it's to far gone. So be it. Let the breast fairy bring me some D cup breasts. It would be nice to wake up in the morning with some D cups PLEASE.

I LOVE YOU ALL.

I think you're making the right decision, BQ. Good luck, dear.

Clara Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon