Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Yoga pants

I bought a pair of yoga pants the other day and let me tell you now I know why women love to wear them boy are they ever comfortable.

(02-06-2014, 08:01 PM)andrea23 Wrote:  I bought a pair of yoga pants the other day and let me tell you now I know why women love to wear them boy are they ever comfortable.

There are many styles. Picture?

Clara Smile

This is what I got they are semi fitted boot cut.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(02-06-2014, 08:01 PM)andrea23 Wrote:  I bought a pair of yoga pants the other day and let me tell you now I know why women love to wear them boy are they ever comfortable.

Just wanted to pop in here and say that is the cutest statement re yoga pants I have ever heard!! Love it! :] <3

I love it when a GG comes over to say hello. Thanks Kinako.

Clara Big Grin

I dont think they are that comfortable. Actually they hurt the leggs..i dont know, im bony and skinny , skinny jeans are a better alternative

Lol all I ever wear are yoga pants, leggings, and skirts. Yoga pants are by far my favorite. I can't stand jeans.

The score is 3 for, and 1 against yoga pants. Thanks girls. Am I right to assume they stretch? I mean, they will be snug about the hips even if you're build like a pencil?

Clara Smile

(02-06-2014, 10:43 PM)ClaraKay Wrote:  The score is 3 for, and 1 against yoga pants. Thanks girls. Am I right to assume they stretch? I mean, they will be snug about the hips even if you're build like a pencil?

Clara Smile

I don't have much in the way of hips but they can make any butt look good Wink

I used to like the ones similar that looked like jeans made my butt look amazing.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon