Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Anti-Androgens

I use sp extract have had good results. Heard pygeum Africana was good too. Any ideas besides licorice or wp

(31-05-2014, 01:42 PM)spanky Wrote:  At significantly lower doses that 2-droppers, some slight effect on libido but not much else. Yesterday I stepped it up to 40-60 drops and will stick with it for a few days to see if there is a change.

What have you observed with your approach?

I can say with certainty, diluting is absolutely necessary with 25% alcohol, other than that maybe larger aerolas because of the alcohol content. No other big changes yet.

Wink

(01-06-2014, 12:54 AM)roxyrolon Wrote:  I use sp extract have had good results. Heard pygeum Africana was good too. Any ideas besides licorice or wp

Have looked in here?

FAQ-What's the NBE role of each anti-androgen
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=19578

Or even here:

FAQ-Frequently used supplements 
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=17830

ThAnks for the info really helped. What about taking caps of white peony or licorice root extract. How would I know how much to use

(02-06-2014, 12:16 AM)roxyrolon Wrote:  ThAnks for the info really helped. What about taking caps of white peony or licorice root extract. How would I know how much to use

Hmm, the recommended doses don't always work the same for everyone. If it were me I'd start off at the low end and adjust when I would feel comfortable with it.

I think we've all seen that everybody reacts (metabolizes) differently, so nothing is a given when adding supplements to our programs.

I'd advise caution when proceeding with NBE, IMO small gains can trigger a subconscious FF button for accelerated growth and rational decisions go out the window. (Guilty) Rolleyes

Equally, those small gains should be celebrated too!!.

(This is not directed towards anyone's program).

I absolutely concur with Lotus that once you start taking NBE, there is a significant likelihood that your interest in changing will accelerate, and that all of your rational processes and prior planning will be subject to a little voice that will whisper sweet, enticing nothings in your ear such as "oh, just take a little more, or maybe a lot more, because it just feels so good and maybe you'll wake up tomorrow with a gorgeous face and hips and breasts to die for."

Seriously, I think something does happen in the brain, and walking away from the process grows much less likely once you have boarded the train. I know that when I stop, I just don't feel whole or right, like I am missing something that I really like.

(02-06-2014, 03:57 PM)spanky Wrote:  I absolutely concur with Lotus that once you start taking NBE, there is a significant likelihood that your interest in changing will accelerate, and that all of your rational processes and prior planning will be subject to a little voice that will whisper sweet, enticing nothings in your ear such as "oh, just take a little more, or maybe a lot more, because it just feels so good and maybe you'll wake up tomorrow with a gorgeous face and hips and breasts to die for."

Seriously, I think something does happen in the brain, and walking away from the process grows much less likely once you have boarded the train. I know that when I stop, I just don't feel whole or right, like I am missing something that I really like.

I think you're right, Spanky. It has to do with the awakening of the female part of the brain which was denied nourishment until the start of NBE. Once that part of you has been activated with estrogen, it is a force to be reckoned with. I also believe that the commensurate reduction in testosterone also lessens the influence of parts of the male brain.

Clara Smile

(02-06-2014, 03:57 PM)spanky Wrote:  I absolutely concur with Lotus that once you start taking NBE, there is a significant likelihood that your interest in changing will accelerate, and that all of your rational processes and prior planning will be subject to a little voice that will whisper sweet, enticing nothings in your ear such as "oh, just take a little more, or maybe a lot more, because it just feels so good and maybe you'll wake up tomorrow with a gorgeous face and hips and breasts to die for."

Thanks spanky, that pretty much sums it all up, dam hormones. DodgyTongue

StarTing saved my life. I was so broken before. I had a few close calls because I was confused and never thought I could be who I truly was. As weird or dumb this.sounds I am living my dream. Part two will start after I go on hormones followed By an orchid. I have been pleasant , positive mindset and for the first time since my early teens I am truly happy.

It's all possible through the guidance of u girls on this site. U r all never thanked enough

I feel the same. I was so miserable all of my life. This is a hard way,i afraid of it a little bit,but i go further.I don't want to comply anymore,i want to be myself.

Another thing:

Lotus/Roxy Do you had experienced change on your butt with this?And Maca influenced the butt growing?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon