Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Project X (hrt)

(31-05-2014, 03:12 AM)Lisia Wrote:  Good god! Coming along nicely, great work. Smile

Thanks Lisia, congrats to you too!! Wink

(31-05-2014, 03:31 AM)bobowo Wrote:  So jealous but very happy for you, what cup is that considered now?

Thanks bobowo!,

Don't know!, C Maybe? Honestly I don't check anymore...

At significantly lower doses that 2-droppers, some slight effect on libido but not much else. Yesterday I stepped it up to 40-60 drops and will stick with it for a few days to see if there is a change.

What have you observed with your approach?

(31-05-2014, 01:42 PM)spanky Wrote:  At significantly lower doses that 2-droppers, some slight effect on libido but not much else. Yesterday I stepped it up to 40-60 drops and will stick with it for a few days to see if there is a change.

I'm not doing drops, rather ml. so 3 ml twice a day. If I feel like it's working, I'll start ordering direct from Iowa Select Herbs provided I can figure out the threshold for free shipping. If you don't qualify, shipping is $40 Yikes!

Those are Crazy Good results. Congrats!

awesome success! Keep it up! :-)

I use sp extract have had good results. Heard pygeum Africana was good too. Any ideas besides licorice or wp

(31-05-2014, 04:35 PM)spoked451 Wrote:  Those are Crazy Good results. Congrats!

Thanks spoked....Big Grin

(31-05-2014, 10:51 PM)bustybride Wrote:  awesome success! Keep it up! :-)

Thanks busty!, Wink

(31-05-2014, 01:42 PM)spanky Wrote:  At significantly lower doses that 2-droppers, some slight effect on libido but not much else. Yesterday I stepped it up to 40-60 drops and will stick with it for a few days to see if there is a change.

I can say with certainty, diluting is absolutely necessary with 25% alcohol, other than that maybe larger aerolas because of the alcohol content. No other big changes yet.

Wink

(01-06-2014, 12:54 AM)roxyrolon Wrote:  I use sp extract have had good results. Heard pygeum Africana was good too. Any ideas besides licorice or wp

Have looked in here?

FAQ-What's the NBE role of each anti-androgen
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=19578

Or even here:

FAQ-Frequently used supplements 
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=17830

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon