Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Greetings from Georgia

Jordyn,

Adding PC this early is a bit counter productive, give the phytoestrogen a chance to build in your system first, (at least a couple of weeks until adding PC).

PC in a program helps in a few ways, it offsets E-dominance, helps to elongate breast tissue and with some side-branching (ductal growth). Also it helps to block 5 alpha-reductase (prevents Free T from converting to DHT), helps with bone re-growth and rheumatoid arthritis and others. Careful with PC because it'll give ya a nasty temper at times until you get use to it.

There's so much to learn, once you get a handle on NBE you'll know what works and doesn't (hopefully). Any (mental) benefits you get from phytoestrogens varies depending on the individual, for me it seldom changes, my baseline is pretty even. I'm more into research than sharing feelings about myself, sorry, (In fact, this is more than I usually share about myself, lol).

Keep searching and asking questions, make the cleavage happen!. Wink

(23-05-2014, 09:49 PM)Lotus Wrote:  I'm more into research than sharing feelings about myself, sorry, (In fact, this is more than I usually share about myself, lol).

LOL, indeed! Sarah called me out for calling her mysterious, but compared to you, my dear, Sarah's an open book...giggle.

But I love you both! Big Grin

Clara Smile

(23-05-2014, 09:49 PM)Lotus Wrote:  Keep searching and asking questions, make the cleavage happen!. Wink

Lotus, thank you again. I am hoping to make it happen without "magic tricks". LOL
I am so excited to report that even with free shipping from Amazon at least 3 of my 4 herbal supplements arrived today and I only ordered them Wednesday night! I would love to wait for the PM to arrive but don't personally see any harm in starting the RC, FG, and SP today. Where I do have a question would be regarding dosages and if I can use FG and RC at the same time until the PM arrives. I have done a bit of research on the forum regarding other member's personal programs and so far am very impressed with Rosy's progress and if that's you in your profile picture I am also impressed by yours Lotus but haven't found many other pictures of you on the forum. Rosy's most recent post I saw regarding dosages is below and I intend on replying to her post as well to ask what her current dosages are.

(08-03-2014, 09:17 AM)RosyNBE Wrote:  Right now I am up to 1500 mg of PM, 2000 SP, and 600 RC, when the red clover runs out I will return to FG.

Also, would I be safe to follow the recommended dosages on the bottles? If so my SP says "Adults, take 2 capsules twice daily, preferably with a meal.", each capsule is 900mg so if I am reading correct this would be a total of 3.6g/day of SP. My FG says "Take 2 capsules two to three times daily, preferably with food." which at 610mg per capsule would be 3.66g/day of FG. Finally, my RC says "Take 2 capsules daily, preferably with food." at 400mg per capsule which would be 800mg/day seems within line of Rosy's recent post. Suggestions?

(23-05-2014, 10:45 PM)Jordyn Michelle Wrote:  if that's you in your profile picture I am also impressed by yours Lotus but haven't found many other pictures of you on the forum.

LoL, I guess I'll have to do better then. Rolleyes

Hi Jordyn!

I am also sorry to hear about your marriage, but keep in mind a GID is for keeps, so if it is a real problem for her then it is be better in so many ways to resolve it now, as doing so later would only become more and more painful and difficult.
Sounds as though you are getting good advice from Clara and Lotus, so I won't go there. But I will say welcome to our odd little family. It can be hard to find others with whom to discuss these things IRL, but here you are among those who "get it". You are among friends. So, welcome home baby.
PS - Are you near Atlanta? Do you know about the Southern Comfort Convention held there in September? Have a look at it. Several of us are going to be there this year (6 at last count, and growing) along with some 700 other girls. It would be a chance to meet for all of us and you, if you are interested.

Hugs

Sammie

(24-05-2014, 04:54 PM)Samantha Rogers Wrote:  PS - Are you near Atlanta? Do you know about the Southern Comfort Convention held there in September? Have a look at it. Several of us are going to be there this year (6 at last count, and growing) along with some 700 other girls. It would be a chance to meet for all of us and you, if you are interested.

Uh oh, you found me Sam! I'm right here in Atlanta and have been to a Tri-Ess meeting before where they did discuss that conference. I'll keep it in mind as long as I'm still on the same path in September. Not sure if the change in hormones will reassure my decision or stray me away from it once the levels get high enough. Thanks for the warm welcome BTW and I'm open for advise from everyone so if you have any please let me know.

Well I'm 1 week into my program and am already up to the following per day below. Total amounts may seem high and please feel free to comment on them but so far I'm feeling ok. Wife says upper breast area feels a bit firmer already.

6 Doses of Phytoestrogen Cream (2 doses 3 times a day [Almost Out, ordered NatureDay Now])
3000mg PM (2 500mg capsules 3 times a day [within 3 days time, no ill affect yet])
1200mg RC (1 400mg capsule 3 times a day)
3660mg FG (2 610mg capsules 3 times a day [Following Dosage Recommendation on bottle])
2700mg SP (1 900mg capsule 3 times a day)

Patience, honey. Your body can only use so much estrogen, and will do its best to get rid of the excess. I would back off a bit on the dosages.

Glad to hear you are experiencing some development. You should see the first signs of growth in the nipples.

Clara Smile

(30-05-2014, 12:52 PM)ClaraKay Wrote:  Patience, honey. Your body can only use so much estrogen, and will do its best to get rid of the excess. I would back off a bit on the dosages.

Glad to hear you are experiencing some development. You should see the first signs of growth in the nipples.

Clara Smile

Any suggestions on what dosages I should come down to on all of them that I'm taking or any I should cut completely? Aside from the firmness my wife noticed I also have noticed changes to my nipples themselves being a bit more "perky".

(30-05-2014, 10:44 PM)Jordyn Michelle Wrote:  
(30-05-2014, 12:52 PM)ClaraKay Wrote:  Patience, honey. Your body can only use so much estrogen, and will do its best to get rid of the excess. I would back off a bit on the dosages.

Clara Smile

Any suggestions on what dosages I should come down to on all of them that I'm taking or any I should cut completely? Aside from the firmness my wife noticed I also have noticed changes to my nipples themselves being a bit more "perky".

Jordyn, your marriage is in danger of dissolving presumably because you are a crossdresser with a possible cross gender identity. It's important to establish whether that is, in fact, true or not, and to what extent. I don't think you should be focused on NBE breast growth at this point. This desire may have another explanation. It may be associated with your, as yet, high T level which is putting everything into a sexual context.

A year ago when I lapsed into another round of crossdressing along with severe anxiety, shame and guilt about my sexual compulsions, I took the step to try to understand myself. I discovered that I likely had a subconscious, suppressed female gender identity and should seek professional help. In researching my condition, I learned that taking estrogen can confirm or refute a cross gender diagnosis. I ended up here at BreastNexus not to grow breasts, although the idea intrigued me, but to seek understanding of, and relief from, my anguish. Am I transgender? Can my dysphoria be alleviated?

That should be your focus at this time. Breast growth is one of many feminization measures that you may want to undertake when, and if, you determine you are transgender and need to transition to full or part-time life as a woman. It's important that you get this right, Jordyn. You may be able to save your marriage if it's not too late already.

The compulsion to crossdress and feminize may be simply a sexual fetish driven by your body's production of testosterone. When your T is reduced by taking estrogen (e.g., PM), you may find that your dysphoria is relieved, or, on the contrary, that it becomes worse. In either case, it will indicate whether you are transgender or not and determine in which direction to move.

So my advice is to see a trained gender therapist who can help separate the truth from the fantasy of your situation. If you are not willing to do that, drop everything in your program except the PM. Ramp up to 2000 to 3000 mg of PM to flood your body with estrogen and drive down your body's T level. Monitor your mental state over the next several weeks. If you consistently feel happier, calmer, more patient, and more empathetic, it probably means that you are gender variant with a strong female gender identity. If the opposite happens, it most likely indicates that you have a normal male gender id. Your crossdressing urges have a different root cause. At that point you can decide a course of action that is right for you with or without the support of your wife.

Jordyn, you are very young at 27 years. You need to work this out rationally and deliberately. Your desire for female breasts is a symptom of a condition that needs to be sorted out sooner rather than later. First, determine the underlying reasons for your behavior and feelings, then take positive steps to address them in the long run.

That's my advice. Take it or leave it. I wish you all the good fortune you can find moving forward.

Hugs to you, honey,

Clara Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon