Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Mind and Body

By plucking her petals, you do not gather the beauty of the flower. -Rabindranath Tagore, poet, philosopher, author, songwriter, painter, educator, composer, Nobel laureate (1861-1941)

If you don’t know why you failed, you are no wiser than when you began. Napoleon Hill

The illiterate of the 21st century will not be those who cannot read and write, but those who cannot learn, unlearn, and relearn. -- Alvin Toffler

Living without a definite major purpose promises nothing but a scant living. Napoleon Hill

Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something. -- Plato

(10-05-2014, 06:49 PM)pom19 Wrote:  
Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something. -- Plato

I LOVE Plato!!!! You can make so many colourful things from it!

(10-05-2014, 09:32 PM)Missed Miss Wrote:  

Well, what else can you expect from a student of Socrates, and a teacher of Aristotle?

Speaking of the student...
“Excellence is never an accident. It is always the result of high intention, sincere effort, and intelligent execution; it represents the wise choice of many alternatives - choice, not chance, determines your destiny.” Aristotle.

(11-05-2014, 04:37 AM)Ceci82 Wrote:  Speaking of the student...
“Excellence is never an accident. It is always the result of high intention, sincere effort, and intelligent execution; it represents the wise choice of many alternatives - choice, not chance, determines your destiny.” Aristotle.
Loved it. Tongue

(11-05-2014, 03:50 AM)pom19 Wrote:  
(10-05-2014, 09:32 PM)Missed Miss Wrote:  

Well, what else can you expect from a student of Socrates, and a teacher of Aristotle?
John Stewart Mill,
of his own free will,
on half a crate of shanty got particularly ill,

Plato, they say,
could stick it away,
half a crate of whiskey every day,

Aristotle, Aristotle
was a bugger for the bottle,
Hobs was fond of his dram,

and Rene DeCarte
was a drunken fart,
"I drink, therefore I am."

Yes, Socrates, himself, was particularly missed,
A lovely little thinker, but as bugger when he's pissed!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon