Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Message from Lotus

Lotus asked me to tell everyone how much he loves and misses everyone. He is dealing with the imminent death of someone close to him; on top of that, he's having great difficulty in getting online where he is.

He still has his sense of humor though: he wanted me to ask everyone: what are the herbal 5 stages of grief? Wink

Michelle

(15-04-2014, 10:14 PM)MichelleM Wrote:  Lotus asked me to tell everyone how much he loves and misses everyone. He is dealing with the imminent death of someone close to him; on top of that, he's having great difficulty in getting online where he is.

He still has his sense of humor though: he wanted me to ask everyone: what are the herbal 5 stages of grief? Wink

Michelle

Thanks michelle. Im sure he knows we miss him too Smile

Michelle, thank you so much for forwarding the sad news, my most sincere condolences to Lotus and hope she returns to us very soon.

Yes, Lotus can often add a wonderful sense of humour to most scenarios but this one must rank up with the best. Wish I could achieve a tenth of her humour.

Love and best wishes.

Heather XX

Lotus,

I offer my condolences for your loss.

My deepest condolences.

We miss you Lotus. Sad

Thanks, Michelle. I already knew but I was not certain if she wanted to have others know... I should have known she would have something funny to say. Lol.
Bless her sweet heart she is hurting right now on two or three fronts.Sad

(15-04-2014, 10:14 PM)MichelleM Wrote:  Lotus asked me to tell everyone how much he loves and misses everyone. He is dealing with the imminent death of someone close to him; on top of that, he's having great difficulty in getting online where he is.

Michelle

Oh Damn!, Best Wishes & Sympathys (even prayers) sent.

Hope the ill person makes a liar out of the dr's and recovers.

We really miss you Lotus ! So sorry, I can´t take your pain away.

Best wishes and sympathy to you Lotus.

BigDave

Sorry to hear about that Lotus, best wishes and sympathies to you as well....

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon