Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Real.....

You should've said, "Why would I want to do that?"

The doc was just presenting options,sis. Only you know what yoo want, honey, and I have a feeling you and I both know what that is...Tongue
Hugs

If you ever DO decide to get rid of them, I'll take `em!

Oh don't ya know I had about a thousand questions and what seemed like forever in the waiting room (90 min. actually) it was 10-15 minutes w/the doc. It went how it's supposed to go I guess, I waffled though. So I came away with no more then what I went in with.

What does it mean?, I dunno...

Sorry MM, looks like I'll be needing them for awhile. Big Grin

(01-04-2014, 12:41 AM)~Lotus~ Wrote:  Sorry MM, looks like I'll be needing them for awhile. Big Grin

DAMN!!!! :-(

(31-03-2014, 08:42 PM)~Lotus~ Wrote:  Yup!, those are real breasts!,

When hear those words from your doctor what do you think your reaction might be?, jubilation?, sadness?, all I had was, Oh....

Additionally it was, "that's significant tissue and aerola growth", and those are "fully functional female breasts".

And if that wasn't enough, "you can have those removed", only this time it was, huh?

yes, mastectomy!

I said I'd have to think about it........

Ha ha! OH I wish I was a fly on the wall in THAT appointment!
Im surprised he didn't ask how!

(01-04-2014, 06:03 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(31-03-2014, 08:42 PM)~Lotus~ Wrote:  Yup!, those are real breasts!,

When hear those words from your doctor what do you think your reaction might be?, jubilation?, sadness?, all I had was, Oh....

Additionally it was, "that's significant tissue and aerola growth", and those are "fully functional female breasts".

And if that wasn't enough, "you can have those removed", only this time it was, huh?

yes, mastectomy!

I said I'd have to think about it........

Ha ha! OH I wish I was a fly on the wall in THAT appointment!
Im surprised he didn't ask how!

Or, why?

You would have laughed I'm sure to my pretty lame reaction, funny thing was him asking me if I was having breast pain, to which the answer was, well no, I'm not!. Rolleyes

(01-04-2014, 06:33 AM)~Lotus~ Wrote:  You would have laughed I'm sure to my pretty lame reaction, funny thing was him asking me if I was having breast pain, to which the answer was, well no, I'm not!. Rolleyes

"No quite the opposite Doc, I'm experiencing a lot of bobbie joy if you must know..." Wink

(01-04-2014, 06:35 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(01-04-2014, 06:33 AM)~Lotus~ Wrote:  You would have laughed I'm sure to my pretty lame reaction, funny thing was him asking me if I was having breast pain, to which the answer was, well no, I'm not!. Rolleyes

"No quite the opposite Doc, I'm experiencing a lot of bobbie joy if you must know..." Wink

Sheesh, I almost forgot what else he said, "yup!, your plumbing works too!", so I feel like I got the good seal of approval seal. Rolleyes

Well, at least for the boobs anyway!, Tongue

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon