Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Real.....

Yup!, those are real breasts!,

When hear those words from your doctor what do you think your reaction might be?, jubilation?, sadness?, all I had was, Oh....

Additionally it was, "that's significant tissue and aerola growth", and those are "fully functional female breasts".

And if that wasn't enough, "you can have those removed", only this time it was, huh?

yes, mastectomy!

I said I'd have to think about it........

(31-03-2014, 08:42 PM)~Lotus~ Wrote:  I said I'd have to think about it........

LOL Big Grin Tongue

Did you get your hormones tested?

(31-03-2014, 08:44 PM)peggy Wrote:  

LOL Big Grin Tongue

Did you get your hormones tested?

That's next,

Hah! You could have said "But they cost me good money!" Or "But could I re-grow them?"

(31-03-2014, 08:57 PM)spanky Wrote:  

Hah! You could have said "But they cost me good money!" Or "But could I re-grow them?"

Lol, I tell ya it totally threw me, I think I'm having pre-seperation anxiety just thinking about it. SadRolleyes

(31-03-2014, 09:02 PM)~Lotus~ Wrote:  
(31-03-2014, 08:57 PM)spanky Wrote:  

Lol, I tell ya it totally threw me, I think I'm having pre-seperation anxiety just thinking about it. SadRolleyes

I would say "do I look like I want to have them cut off?"

what else would a doctor say? He's just trying to get more money out of you.... if it ain't broke.... operate on it? lol

(31-03-2014, 09:10 PM)Lenneth Wrote:  I would say "do I look like I want to have them cut off?"

Yes I'm quite attached to them or something, right?

(31-03-2014, 09:15 PM)Karren Wrote:  what else would a doctor say? He's just trying to get more money out of you.... if it ain't broke.... operate on it? lol

He did point out until you decide what you want he advises against it, I think he was giving options tbh.

If the doctor thinks you have 'fully functional female breasts', you should take it as total confirmation of everything you've done to grow them! A great success!

Hey some doctors haven't got a clue. Me I have a doctor who has been helping me out. Since I started HRT, and use of a brava bra I've gone from totally flat to a 44B in under 2 years. My inverted nipples have become thick and long, and my areola has gone from 3/4" to 1 1/4". couldn't be happier.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon