Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Would this surprise you about PM?

(27-02-2014, 06:56 AM)MissC Wrote:  Because, really, deep down... your mind does have that kind of power, if you learn it. How do we know? The universal drug is placebo. Every study conducted, ever, shows placebo working for a certain number of people. For every disease known to man, from cancer to menstrual cramps. Placebo actually works better against depression than Prozac, from the clinical trials. I'll bet some people have grown breasts on placebo.

Speaking of the placebo effect: the following is in regards to statements made about using or taking hormone therapy.

Internal emotions are amplified, becoming more apparent, distinguishable, and influential. Some people report reduced anxiety and increased sense of well-being. This could be a placebo effect. Changing the hormone therapy (adjusting dosages up or down in the regimen) sometimes causes a week or two of depression and otherwise unexplainable emotional angst.

(28-02-2014, 05:18 AM)Mistress~Lotus Wrote:  Internal emotions are amplified, becoming more apparent, distinguishable, and influential. Some people report reduced anxiety and increased sense of well-being. This could be a placebo effect. Changing the hormone therapy (adjusting dosages up or down in the regimen) sometimes causes a week or two of depression and otherwise unexplainable emotional angst.

Everyone gets the roller coaster of emotions while on NBE, and it takes a toll on ourselves and our loved ones. Our hormones are all over the place, hardly a sense of balance, right?. We really need to find out what we are deficient in. Perhaps we do things in reverse somewhat, meaning we'll start NBE before a full blood test is completed. You'll see the princess saying to get a hormone panel done all the time.

To get close to a GG hormone level we'll need to see what areas needs work, so if you're able to get it checked I'd suggest that it's worth a shot. We have the info in the forum for ideas how to get that done and even how to compare your results, FAQ's.

It is surprising that we tend to go in reverse (not everybody), again matching a GG hormone level will do a helluva lot more in determining your future growth than spending the next few months in total frustration trying to answer the question why am I not growing.

So if we know that let's say we're high in E, then balance with PC or whatever the case may be. It's not like anybody is getting lapped in a race here, it's slow going.

Just a thought Wink

(14-03-2014, 05:15 PM)Mistress~Lotus Wrote:  
(28-02-2014, 05:18 AM)Mistress~Lotus Wrote:  Internal emotions are amplified, becoming more apparent, distinguishable, and influential. Some people report reduced anxiety and increased sense of well-being. This could be a placebo effect. Changing the hormone therapy (adjusting dosages up or down in the regimen) sometimes causes a week or two of depression and otherwise unexplainable emotional angst.

Everyone gets the roller coaster of emotions while on NBE, and it takes a toll on ourselves and our loved ones. Our hormones are all over the place, hardly a sense of balance, right?. We really need to find out what we are deficient in. Perhaps we do things in reverse somewhat, meaning we'll start NBE before a full blood test is completed. You'll see the princess saying to get a hormone panel done all the time.

To get close to a GG hormone level we'll need to see what areas needs work, so if you're able to get it checked I'd suggest that it's worth a shot. We have the info in the forum for ideas how to get that done and even how to compare your results, FAQ's.

It is surprising that we tend to go in reverse (not everybody), again matching a GG hormone level will do a helluva lot more in determining your future growth than spending the next few months in total frustration trying to answer the question why am I not growing.

So if we know that let's say we're high in E, then balance with PC or whatever the case may be. It's not like anybody is getting lapped in a race here, it's slow going.

Just a thought Wink

Another thought please, when getting a hormone panel why stop with supplementation prior to the test?. It would make more sense to see how our program is affecting our hormones then vice-versa, we live in that reality more often than not.

(14-03-2014, 05:15 PM)Mistress~Lotus Wrote:  Everyone gets the roller coaster of emotions while on NBE, and it takes a toll on ourselves and our loved ones. Our hormones are all over the place, hardly a sense of balance, right?. We really need to find out what we are deficient in.

Who's "we"? Got a mouse in your pocket?

Let's look at some other hormone-related problems, like menstrual cramps, irregular periods, etc. Most often such problems, or at least the severity of them, can be alleviated by seeing to a proper diet.

Heck, that solves most health problems, and your roller coaster should be no different.

(16-03-2014, 05:54 AM)MissC Wrote:  
(14-03-2014, 05:15 PM)Mistress~Lotus Wrote:  Everyone gets the roller coaster of emotions while on NBE, and it takes a toll on ourselves and our loved ones. Our hormones are all over the place, hardly a sense of balance, right?. We really need to find out what we are deficient in.

Who's "we"? Got a mouse in your pocket?

Let's look at some other hormone-related problems, like menstrual cramps, irregular periods, etc. Most often such problems, or at least the severity of them, can be alleviated by seeing to a proper diet.

Heck, that solves most health problems, and your roller coaster should be no different.

Seeing we don't have ovaries, the statement is limited to bio-males, better check your own mouse!

(16-03-2014, 06:00 AM)Mistress~Lotus Wrote:  Seeing we don't have ovaries, the statement is limited to bio-males, better check your own mouse!

I wrote that past my bedtime, sorry. I just meant that not all of us have the problems you described, hence, "everyone" was a little over-inclusive. My examples were only for illustration of the fact that "hormonal" problems are often a symptom of a more holistic problem -- thus, messing with more phytohormones might not be the answer to issues raised by other phytohormones.

(16-03-2014, 03:07 PM)MissC Wrote:  
(16-03-2014, 06:00 AM)Mistress~Lotus Wrote:  Seeing we don't have ovaries, the statement is limited to bio-males, better check your own mouse!

I wrote that past my bedtime, sorry. I just meant that not all of us have the problems you described, hence, "everyone" was a little over-inclusive. My examples were only for illustration of the fact that "hormonal" problems are often a symptom of a more holistic problem -- thus, messing with more phytohormones might not be the answer to issues raised by other phytohormones.

I thought I had added a (not everybody) a couple of posts prior, but ok my bad!

Edit: People who have experienced a roller coaster of hormonal changes know how it can impact relationships, knowing what deficiency we have could help with those imbalances.

So is this surprising that the PM extract High 120:1 Potency can be used as follows:

1) Adding to your favorite non-alcohol drink (grapefruit juice for me) Rolleyes

2) Mixed with cream or lotion (no surprise there)

3) Avoid fatty foods, it causes it to be less effective

4) Can be used in vaginal lubricants

5) Aids transgender men for increased breast size (yup!, that's what it says!)

6) Monitor your Progesterone Level (suggests a saliva test)

7) 3-6 drops = 120-240 mg (1 drop is 40 mg)

8) For best results use once per day (Before breakfast)

9) Manufactured using a super critical C02 process (unique and one of a kind)

Yeah, I read the instructions, duh! Blush

(21-03-2014, 03:47 AM)Mistress~Lotus Wrote:  So is this surprising that the PM extract High 120:1 Potency can be used as follows:

Lotus - How do you stop the grapefruit juice from messing up the effects of all the other things you take? I really like GJ but have to avoid it because of its unpredictable effects. Have you noticed a difference between white and pink GJ?

BTW,, since stopping the gabapentin the swelling and edema in my legs has gone and I have lost again the 14 lbs I had gained Big Grin

(21-03-2014, 10:12 AM)AnnabelP Wrote:  
(21-03-2014, 03:47 AM)Mistress~Lotus Wrote:  So is this surprising that the PM extract High 120:1 Potency can be used as follows:

Lotus - How do you stop the grapefruit juice from messing up the effects of all the other things you take? I really like GJ but have to avoid it because of its unpredictable effects. Have you noticed a difference between white and pink GJ?

BTW,, since stopping the gabapentin the swelling and edema in my legs has gone and I have lost again the 14 lbs I had gained Big Grin

Hi Annie,

Grapefruit juice blocks the action of specific enzymes needed to absorb and break down drugs. These enzymes, found in the intestinal wall and liver, are called cytochrome P-450 3A4 and 1A2 (CYP3A4 and CYP1A2, for short). Several constituents of grapefruit juice have been implicated, including specific flavonoids and other phytochemicals called furanocoumarins.

By inhibiting the action of these enzymes, grapefruit juice increases your body’s absorption of certain drugs, and also slows the process of breaking them down in the liver. Thus certain drugs affected by these enzymes stay in the body longer than normal.
http://www.pkdiet.com/pages/herbs/food/grapefruit.htm

As you know PABA slows the breakdown estrogen by the same action. I've been using white GFJ with no sugar added and for the most part it eliminates the sour extract taste. Checkout the thread below if ya get a chance, it goes a bit deeper in absorption details and enzymes.

FAQ-Absorption rates
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=19863

That's awesome news about the weight, I guess it just goes to show how one drug can have such an opposite effect of it's intended benefit.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon