Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Project X (hrt)

(11-03-2014, 12:42 AM)Mistress~Lotus Wrote:  My Micro-Managed NBE kit: Rolleyes

how are you using the pm extract and how much thanks

(11-03-2014, 07:07 PM)ClaraKay Wrote:  

Mistress, it's evident by the photo that your NBE program has seen some excellent development, too! Wink

Clara Smile
(11-03-2014, 07:31 PM)sexless6969 Wrote:  

how are you using the pm extract and how much thanks

Thanks Clara, Big Grin

Hi sl,

4-8 drops as directed, and on the tongue so far. Better add some kind of chaser with it, the taste takes getting used to.

I should have made the switched long ago, big difference!.

thanks i just 2 bottles where i got it it says mix with something but i seen on hear that some one put under tongue is it that nasty thanks

(11-03-2014, 08:22 PM)sexless6969 Wrote:  thanks i just 2 bottles where i got it it says mix with something but i seen on hear that some one put under tongue is it that nasty thanks

You'll probably notice a difference if it's not diluted vs going the sublingual route, the nasty taste is a small price to pay for beauty, lol Big Grin

Should you take PM and BO on the same day? Also I have already have taken both in the past and I did not have any problems, but I only had one bottle of BO at the time and one bottle of PM.

(12-03-2014, 01:55 AM)whybreasts Wrote:  Should you take PM and BO on the same day? Also I have already have taken both in the past and I did not have any problems, but I only had one bottle of BO at the time and one bottle of PM.

It was every other day,

M-W-F-S: PM 1000 mg total am/pm
T-T-Sat: BO 1000 mg 4 total-2 am/ 2 pm

Thanks Lotus. I just received my PM extract. Before this I have mostly been using hops and I had seen some growth and my areolas grew some. I saw your program and I was ordering some multi amino acids and some other things from Swansons and I decided to order three bottles of BO. I'm going to try something like your program, but I have a lot of SP so I'm going to use that for now. Thanks again.

Big Grin

(16-03-2014, 09:23 AM)Mistress~Lotus Wrote:  Big Grin

holy cow !! lotus !!
i cant believe the difference !! looks like your nips have defo gone puffy .
looks like growth spurt there .
well done , congrats Big Grin

(16-03-2014, 09:23 AM)Mistress~Lotus Wrote:  Big Grin
Lotus, these are so big that I am just wondering how you dress up when you go out. WinkTongue

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon