Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Project X (hrt)

From the personal program section, just moved to pic section:

Just a few thoughts or suggestions about estrogen metabolism,

I see the need for estrogen metabolism as a key component in NBE and making it a priority in your program. There's good and bad estrogens, the bad causes cancer and wreaks havoc in overall well being. Good estrogens are 2-hydroxyestrone and 2-hydroxyestradiol, and the bad is 16 alpha-hydroxyestrone and 4-hydroxyestrone, the more harmful forms of estrogen.

I've read that DIM, although good for estrogen metabolism, it has also deflated (literally) some programs, so other than running the risk of such a shortfall, proper liver function is probably the next concern for E metabolism.

Nutritional Influences on Estrogen Metabolism: A Summary
http://www.meta-ehealth.com/site/office/custom-wellness/article.jsp?path=fm_wellness_center/seniorsHealth/seniors'_health_and_chiropractic&id=35&category=seniorsHealth

(19-02-2014, 03:48 AM)Mistress~Lotus Wrote:  
(15-02-2014, 07:56 PM)Mistress~Lotus Wrote:  How do you know if any hormonal changes are occurring?

See if any of these changes are happening-

Can we talk about our lady friend here! In particular (yes, she's a MTF), what's going on with the eyebrow growth?. Never had overgrown eyebrows before, but it's like trimming the weeds!!. Dodgy I'm sure it's the E, I've also noticed a few other things similar to our girlfriend here, lol. Anybody else?

Not me !! Not yet .

Bravo. Nice cleavage.

(02-03-2014, 07:56 AM)Mistress~Lotus Wrote:  From the personal program section, just moved to pic section:
Well, that is beautiful Lotus. Tongue

(03-03-2014, 06:45 PM)pom19 Wrote:  
(02-03-2014, 07:56 AM)Mistress~Lotus Wrote:  From the personal program section, just moved to pic section:

Thanks Pom, always love and respect your comments! Wink
Rainbow 

(03-03-2014, 09:44 PM)Mistress~Lotus Wrote:  

Thanks Lotus, they come from my heart.

(03-03-2014, 10:33 PM)pom19 Wrote:  
(03-03-2014, 09:44 PM)Mistress~Lotus Wrote:  

Thanks Lotus, they come from my heart.
For you Pom , this is from the heart too!

[attachment=5701]
Wink

I've seen pictures of your breasts many times, Mistress, but every time you post another photo, I slip into a trance. Such beauty!

Clara (with feelings of both inadequacy and hopefulness) Smile

(04-03-2014, 04:40 PM)ClaraKay Wrote:  I've seen pictures of your breasts many times, Mistress, but every time you post another photo, I slip into a trance. Such beauty!

Clara (with feelings of both inadequacy and hopefulness) Smile

Wow!, what a beautiful compliment.
Thanks so much Clara, Wink

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon