About Common Breast Shapes
http://www.medindia.net/patients/patient...-types.htm

Different shapes
http://www.007b.com/breast_gallery.php

SIZE & SHAPE
http://www.facialfeminizationsurgery.net...Shape.html

Bio-males shapes

Ptosis

Lotus, you wizard, where do you find this great stuff? Of course, now I will be studying these and studying the mirror for days trying to figure out where I fit in, you dog...Tongue

Thanks

Tanner breast development

(18-02-2014, 10:54 PM)Samantha Rogers Wrote:  Lotus, you wizard, where do you find this great stuff? Of course, now I will be studying these and studying the mirror for days trying to figure out where I fit in, you dog...Tongue

Thanks

Oh you know just got growing them 24/7 on my mind! Wink

(18-02-2014, 11:11 PM)Mistress~Lotus Wrote:  
(18-02-2014, 10:54 PM)Samantha Rogers Wrote:  Lotus, you wizard, where do you find this great stuff? Of course, now I will be studying these and studying the mirror for days trying to figure out where I fit in, you dog...Tongue

Thanks

I m 32AAA stage one Smile

(19-02-2014, 02:08 AM)myboobs Wrote:  

Thanks

Sammie Big Grin,

Myboobs my dear your wisdom is spot on!, I put this together to help those find where they're at in their development. Honestly I didn't pay attention to myself, duh!

Last I checked it was a 40DD or 42C depending on which sizing chart I used, the first was VS, I can't remember the second one. To me I'm at stage 3, idk?

(19-02-2014, 02:21 AM)Mistress~Lotus Wrote:  

Thanks

Sammie Big Grin,

Myboobs my dear your wisdom is spot on!, I put this together to help those find where they're at in their development. Honestly I didn't pay attention to myself, duh!

Last I checked it was a 40DD or 42C depending on which sizing chart I used, the first was VS, I can't remember the second one. To me I'm at stage 3, idk?

40DD I would say Smile

(19-02-2014, 03:42 AM)myboobs Wrote:  
(19-02-2014, 02:21 AM)Mistress~Lotus Wrote:  

Thanks

Sammie Big Grin,

40DD I would say Smile

I kept track of the cup size which has been about the same, lazy I guess Blush, other than the cup size I didn't care so much about the other numbers TBT. (And still don't, even thou I'm a numbers person) Rolleyes

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon