Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Project X (hrt)

Sounds a lot like my program. I was strictly PM and SP for three years. I got growth but finally stalled. Now it is PM, Peony, Licorice (non Dgl), fish oil and Spearmint, with PC applied topically for a week once each month. Lastly, just for grins, I am about to start adding a large amount of Maca all at once first thing in the morning.
Sigh...when I heard NBE included "cocktails" I had something completely different in mind.Wink
Hugs

(18-02-2014, 10:17 PM)Samantha Rogers Wrote:  Sounds a lot like my program. I was strictly PM and SP for three years. I got growth but finally stalled. Now it is PM, Peony, Licorice (non Dgl), fish oil and Spearmint, with PC applied topically for a week once each month. Lastly, just for grins, I am about to start adding a large amount of Maca all at once first thing in the morning.
Sigh...when I heard NBE included "cocktails" I had something completely different in mind.Wink
Hugs

You go girl, you are definitely a maverick or trend setter, or just simply awesome!!! Big Grin

Hope you didn't start knocking back whiskey sours ! Smile

Bite your tongue, rascal!
I never dilute my Single Malt. Neat, all the way. Though, lately I find myself drawn to Martini's.
Hmmm, what does that mean? LOL

(19-02-2014, 12:55 AM)Samantha Rogers Wrote:  Bite your tongue, rascal!
I never dilute my Single Malt. Neat, all the way. Though, lately I find myself drawn to Martini's.
Hmmm, what does that mean? LOL

Drinking martini with olive on tooth pick . Holding martini glass in 2fingers n thumb pinch with pinki raised !

Now that would be sight to see Smile

Heathen... stainless steel toothpick with cute little doodad on top, three olives stuffed with cheese...and I never lift my little finger...so gauche!
LOL
Then there are those days I just knock back a few pints wif me mates down pub, eh? After a few I sometimes breaks into a rousing rendition of My Old Man Says Follow The Van...then I flash me knickers some, an' look for a half drunk sailor wot won't notice me plumbing is a bit orf. LOL
Just teasing, Rascal. Tongue

U r a blast sammie Big Grin

Ditto, Rascal, ditto.
Hugs

It must be happy hour!
You two are too funny, neat for me also please! Rolleyes

(15-02-2014, 07:56 PM)Mistress~Lotus Wrote:  How do you know if any hormonal changes are occurring?

See if any of these changes are happening-
[attachment=5550]
Can we talk about our lady friend here! In particular (yes, she's a MTF), what's going on with the eyebrow growth?. Never had overgrown eyebrows before, but it's like trimming the weeds!!. Dodgy I'm sure it's the E, I've also noticed a few other things similar to our girlfriend here, lol. Anybody else?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon