Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Project X (hrt)

Well, after I finish the bottle of SP I just started (Shucks!: 250 caps at 6 caps per day should last me for another 41 days) I'll shift to White Peony since it blocks 5ar and is a pro-aromatose whereas SP, while it works to prevent the conversion of DHT, it also apparently works as a progesterone receptor.  My first goal is to include good AA's since I want to decrease and eventually halt the production of T so probably switching off of SP would be a good move and adding WP and maybe Spearmint.  My second goal is boosting the production of estrogen.  That's what I asked about BO.  I'm going to start on PM and maybe cycle between PM and BO.  And to decrease the breakdown of made estrogen, I was thinking of eventually adding PABA.  But it's good to hear an honest opinion on BO. 

Again, thank you you.  Big Grin

Sounds a lot like my program. I was strictly PM and SP for three years. I got growth but finally stalled. Now it is PM, Peony, Licorice (non Dgl), fish oil and Spearmint, with PC applied topically for a week once each month. Lastly, just for grins, I am about to start adding a large amount of Maca all at once first thing in the morning.
Sigh...when I heard NBE included "cocktails" I had something completely different in mind.Wink
Hugs

(18-02-2014, 10:17 PM)Samantha Rogers Wrote:  Sounds a lot like my program. I was strictly PM and SP for three years. I got growth but finally stalled. Now it is PM, Peony, Licorice (non Dgl), fish oil and Spearmint, with PC applied topically for a week once each month. Lastly, just for grins, I am about to start adding a large amount of Maca all at once first thing in the morning.
Sigh...when I heard NBE included "cocktails" I had something completely different in mind.Wink
Hugs

You go girl, you are definitely a maverick or trend setter, or just simply awesome!!! Big Grin

Hope you didn't start knocking back whiskey sours ! Smile

Bite your tongue, rascal!
I never dilute my Single Malt. Neat, all the way. Though, lately I find myself drawn to Martini's.
Hmmm, what does that mean? LOL

(19-02-2014, 12:55 AM)Samantha Rogers Wrote:  Bite your tongue, rascal!
I never dilute my Single Malt. Neat, all the way. Though, lately I find myself drawn to Martini's.
Hmmm, what does that mean? LOL

Drinking martini with olive on tooth pick . Holding martini glass in 2fingers n thumb pinch with pinki raised !

Now that would be sight to see Smile

Heathen... stainless steel toothpick with cute little doodad on top, three olives stuffed with cheese...and I never lift my little finger...so gauche!
LOL
Then there are those days I just knock back a few pints wif me mates down pub, eh? After a few I sometimes breaks into a rousing rendition of My Old Man Says Follow The Van...then I flash me knickers some, an' look for a half drunk sailor wot won't notice me plumbing is a bit orf. LOL
Just teasing, Rascal. Tongue

U r a blast sammie Big Grin

Ditto, Rascal, ditto.
Hugs

It must be happy hour!
You two are too funny, neat for me also please! Rolleyes

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon