Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Lenneth's NBE Journal

Minor update.

Finally, familiar pains of budding seem to be starting to come back today, took a while but at least it is going again (at least I hope).

hopefully unwanted hair will continue on its way to "going away", always hated it (itchy).

will check measurements in 1 week if budding is indeed resuming, may or may not post them here.

Good luck Lenneth on your growth and knocking that unwanted hair growth out,I would love to be able to figure the facial and body hair issue out!

Take care Smile

(18-10-2013, 04:25 PM)Lotus_4(.)(.) Wrote:  Good luck Lenneth on your growth and knocking that unwanted hair growth out,I would love to be able to figure the facial and body hair issue out!

Take care Smile

It has been over a year on PM and DHT Blockers to just get the hair growth retarded this far, but at least something is finally stating to happen.

always hated the stuff, makes me itch like someone coated me in itching powder, and what makes it worse is i'm about as hairy as a gorilla.

Yep, Budding has resumed!

It hurts, but is a good kind like after a good workout.

No noticeable increase in projection/size yet.

Still sub-A, Still "Slowly" Developing.

Did have something unusual happen the other day, felt an odd and oddly pleasant "feeling" in my Lower Abdominal area that, well, it has me wondering if something else might be also developing.....(Wouldn't that be neat? Smile )

Can't describe it any better, sorry...

(16-02-2014, 06:29 AM)Lenneth Wrote:  Still sub-A, Still "Slowly" Developing.

Did have something unusual happen the other day, felt an odd and oddly pleasant "feeling" in my Lower Abdominal area that, well, it has me wondering if something else might be also developing.....(Wouldn't that be neat? Smile )

Ok wait, are you describing what I think you're describing? Wink

(16-02-2014, 08:44 AM)Mistress~Lotus Wrote:  
(16-02-2014, 06:29 AM)Lenneth Wrote:  Still sub-A, Still "Slowly" Developing.

Ok wait, are you describing what I think you're describing? Wink

No Lotus, I do not think Lenneth is pregnant...tee hee...unless there is something she failed to tell us.Tongue
Oooh, but if you are, Lenneth, I volnteer to be your manager and agent cause you are going to be world famous, honey...LOL

(16-02-2014, 01:35 PM)Samantha Rogers Wrote:  No Lotus, I do not think Lenneth is pregnant...tee hee...unless there is something she failed to tell us.Tongue
Oooh, but if you are, Lenneth, I volnteer to be your manager and agent cause you are going to be world famous, honey...LOL

A sympathetic pregnancy then? Shy

You made coffee come out my nose, Flame! LOLBig Grin

(16-02-2014, 03:53 PM)Samantha Rogers Wrote:  You made coffee come out my nose, Flame! LOLBig Grin

Sorry about that. It's a very plausible explanation I think. It makes me wonder though whether for those pursuing NBE, would it lead to lactation?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon