Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Lisa's Program

Sammie, I think you're right about total calorie intake. It always comes down to calories consumed vs calorie burn rate. I'm on a weight loss program, too. I want to shed a couple inches off my waist. I'm making progress by reducing calorie intake while maintaining metabolic rate with vigorous daily exercise. I chart my weight daily to monitor progress. It's working. The trick is being motivated to do it.

Lisa, it sounds like you have all the ingredients to bake the cake. Just don't eat it, too. Big Grin

Clara Smile

(08-02-2014, 12:40 AM)Mistress~Lotus Wrote:  
(08-02-2014, 12:15 AM)Lisa Lou Wrote:  Any thoughts on a low and slow plan are certainly welcome, Mistress. Actually on my run this morning I noticed a teeny, tiny, itsy, bitsy amount of JIGGLE! Or should I call it JOGGLE, since I was running??? Tongue

Bottom line, unless I am unable to drop the weight, I will continue my routine as outlined above, with the addition of the PC. Now I just have to figure that out… Should I take a break once a month and use PC for 5 days? Should I break on weekends and use PC Sat and Sun?? I know, it’s trial and error!!! Huh
So, the journey continues!
XOX.
Lisa (VERY GBB – I want it ALL! Big Grin)
Lisa my lovely GB, Big Grin

I've been feeling bloated at times, daily caloric intake is about 1500, I know it's the quality not quantity. But just to eliminate the excess water I've ordered Dandelion root, (Dandelion root - Good for detoxing the liver, and upregulates estrogen receptors so your body uses the estrogen you are putting in.)

I'm doing a 3/2 day cycle, 3 days of normal doses, the next 2 are 1/2 the normal amounts, or even the last day is virtually no NBE supplements. Just thinking the last day as a rest day! Rolleyes

The hey, what's this jiggle?.....I love that! Tongue
[Image: smiley-hug008.gif]

GB, I thought you could use one! And maybe this! [Image: smiley-angry007.gif]

I'm in big trouble!, sorry EVE!

(08-02-2014, 03:33 AM)ClaraKay Wrote:  Lisa, it sounds like you have all the ingredients to bake the cake. Just don't eat it, too. Big Grin
But Clara, honey, you christened me the GBB, you KNOW that I want it ALL! Tongue BWAAA HAA HAAA! Big Grin

(08-02-2014, 12:40 AM)Mistress~Lotus Wrote:  GB, I thought you could use one! And maybe this! [Image: smiley-angry007.gif]

Oh MISTRESS, darlin'! Now you're talking!!! Big Grin The GBB has been a BAD GIRL and needs to be punished! LOL Wink

So, seriously...
Think I will experiment with PM and PC doing a 5/2 and PC massage on PC days as Sammie suggested. I think for me, taking a 2 day break once a week may help. Watching calories more closely, and I'm looking up the dandelion root today, Mistress.

The next month is the intensive part of my training where I ramp up my mileage and include speed work, so that should take some of the weight off, in conjunction with the intake reduction and hopefully the PC and break weekly. We'll see. There's a part of me that really hopes I see some significant growth through this, at least enough to wind up buying a sports bra out of necessity! Big Grin

Thanks for the tips and encouragement, that's why I am so thankful to be a part of this group with such wonderful sisters!

XOX,
LL

My PC came today, so I will incorporate that into my regimen. I believe I will take breaks from all of my NBE herbs on Sat. and Sun. each week and add PC those days.

I am beginning to adopt a position on breast growth similar to my distance running... You have to allow your body to rest in order to improve. I know that the weeks I have run 7 days without a break my speed and endurance suffers because my body is tired and over used. I think the same may apply to bio males trying to increase E. I think those receptors of ours need a break amd need to rest, since they haven't historically had the demands place on them that we are placing on them now. I know when I take a couple day break in my training, I am stronger and my body responds much better after the break.

So, just my hypothesis, and I am going to see over the next couple of months whether or not it makes a diff. I could do a week every 4 break, or any other of a million combinations, but I think the 5 on/2 off with PC may just work.

I am now three weeks on 2000mg PM/day, and I continue to experience nipple budding, a constant feeling of something going on in my breasts (almost a very low level hum or vibration), and yesterday when I measured I had about a 1/2 inch growth. My body seems to be responding well, I also notice definite improvement in hair, skin and nails. I did start measuring my hips yesterday, I'm curious if I will see a change in that area!

XOOX,
Lisa

I am pumped! (Figuratively girls, haven't gotten the Noogleberry out in a while! Tongue ).

The last several days I have noticed what appeared to be some filing out in the lower area of each breast, below the nipple, which is HUGE for me! That area has always been very, very flat, regardless of exercising, noogling, herbs, etc. BUT NOW....... GROWTH! Big Grin

Now don't get too excited for me, I'm still barely an A cup, but the filling out underneath is forming what I do have into nice little breasts. I just need some outward projection, say 2 or 3 inches! (See Clara Kay, I'm not THAT greedy!!!). Wink

LOL... sure... 2-3 inches... right... LOL
Poland today... tomorrow ze vorld! Tee heeBig Grin

Ich moechte meine busen haben.... JETZT! Tongue

Okay, 2 days on PC, and no NBE, and I do notice something different in consistency/fullness, and nips are about to explode, so something is happening! I start back on PM tonight, so will see what help the mini-break was.

XO,
L

(15-02-2014, 12:57 PM)Lisa Lou Wrote:  Ich moechte meine busen haben.... JETZT! Tongue

Okay, 2 days on PC, and no NBE, and I do notice something different in consistency/fullness, and nips are about to explode, so something is happening! I start back on PM tonight, so will see what help the mini-break was.

XO,
L

Genau, mein schone, genau! Big GrinTongue
...aber seien Sie ein wenig Geduld. TeeheeBig Grin

(15-02-2014, 12:57 PM)Lisa Lou Wrote:  Ich moechte meine busen haben.... JETZT! Tongue

XO,
L

Hey GBB, Tongue

What brand of PC?, hopefully it's the wonderful aromatic kind cause you deserve it! Big Grin

(15-02-2014, 09:09 PM)Mistress~Lotus Wrote:  Hey GBB, Tongue

What brand of PC?, hopefully it's the wonderful aromatic kind cause you deserve it! Big Grin

Hey Mistress,

The PC I'm using is called Mendapause...Tongue It is a Natural PC, but also has some phytoestrogens, licorice, wild yam, evening primrose oil (?) and red clover. It has an Aloe Vera base, and a pump with a metered dosage of 20 mg PC and only 4.5 mg of the PEs. What do you think about the PC dosage, enough? I just used one pump with it this weekend.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon