Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Chuck's progress

Really impressive size, congrats Smile 
And that bra is really cute too and you fill it well.

I really gotta look into this PC/DHEA thing more myself...

(09-08-2023, 12:03 AM)Cagedmuscle213 Wrote:  Wow. Very impressive results, especially all while on t replacement. It looks like the revised and updated program outline works very well. I hope with all the great success you have there are no issues with blood clotting like you were concerned with before. Either way, congrats on your achievement and dedication to getting the results you set out for, I really do sincerely mean it. My hat is off to you. You and lotus have been able.to.put together a very solid plan routine for the few of us that are thinking of ways to go about this while being on testosterone. Again congrats on your success and to your further success on developing and obtaining the body you want and that will make you happy. And here's to your continued good health while you do it.

Thank you for the nice compliment.

Best regards,
ChuckM

(09-08-2023, 08:23 AM)kanony Wrote:  Really impressive size, congrats Smile 
And that bra is really cute too and you fill it well.

I really gotta look into this PC/DHEA thing more myself...

Thanks!

Best regards,
ChuckM

I am new here and excited to explore all the threads and topics. But just have to say your breasts look spectacular. Can only imagine how proud you are of them.
Gregg

Well it's been a little over a month since my last update, so here are some pics from today.  These pictures are after a pumping session, just like the ones from a month ago.  No earthshattering increases, but I am making some steady progress; you can see I'm filling out the black 44D bra a bit more fully. No bra in the T-Shirt pic.

Best regards,
- C
  [Image: 3I41Vhy.jpg]
[Image: rVA5a3k.jpg]
[Image: x2ijUyt.jpg]

You look so good in that sexy bra.
Very Nice!

(05-09-2023, 03:40 AM)Stevenator_ Wrote:  You look so good in that sexy bra.
Very Nice!

Thanks!

Best regards,

Nice update and you look great in your bra.  I would agree you're filling up the bra.  Is that a balconette bra?

(05-09-2023, 12:35 PM)Mashtenn Wrote:  Nice update and you look great in your bra.  I would agree you're filling up the bra.  Is that a balconette bra?

Thanks for the nice comments!  Here's a link to the bra on Amazon.
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07KSF58N9?ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details&th=1&psc=1

Best regards,

@chuck_m all I can say is wow. Very impressive growth and development. Great size and shape, all while not gaining too much extra weight anywhere else. You still have a skin waist line even with body weight being redistributed. If my wife would not freak out about me having breasts like yours, your development and overall physique would def be my inspiration and over all goal to try to achieve. Congrats on the hard work and dedication. Truly amazing.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon