Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Male wanting feminine skin

Hi all, I’m a straight married male 46, and ever since puberty I’ve hated my body hair and course nature to my skin, really hated it - it’s taken me until 18 months ago to open up to my wife about it, at first she was sceptical but after I started to extend my shaving beyond my private area, she’s noticed I seem happier about myself (and so have I!) feels more like me  Wink
Since then I’ve tried full body waxing but was just so expensive and not long lasting , I’ve now moved on to laser treatment and had four so far, this time tho the therapist said maybe I should look at the hormone options to avoid the hair follicles returning and would give me the more femine skin I desperatly seek in its appearance.
Has anyone else been in this position before and if so what route did they take (female hormone treatments) I am worried though about breast development as I don’t wish to transition at all but ideally only want the feminine skin, without all the other changes that come with taking the medication - I realise I’ll have to compromise but it’s to what degree and how severe the unwanted side effects might be ? I would be very grateful for any thoughts or experiences - thank you so much

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
Male wanting feminine skin - by Martyn - 13-01-2018, 08:52 PM
RE: Male wanting feminine skin - by Stevenator. - 13-01-2018, 11:50 PM
RE: Male wanting feminine skin - by Martyn - 14-01-2018, 12:59 AM
RE: Male wanting feminine skin - by catbeginner - 14-01-2018, 03:27 AM
RE: Male wanting feminine skin - by Martyn - 14-01-2018, 12:10 PM
RE: Male wanting feminine skin - by Katie - 14-01-2018, 08:46 AM
RE: Male wanting feminine skin - by Martyn - 14-01-2018, 11:54 AM
RE: Male wanting feminine skin - by PleasantlyFascinated - 14-01-2018, 09:19 PM
RE: Male wanting feminine skin - by Martyn - 14-01-2018, 09:31 PM
RE: Male wanting feminine skin - by Katie - 17-01-2018, 10:39 AM