Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

HT's HRT

You look great.  Pictures in your dress really shows off your features.  I looked at your pictures from a few day ago and can see a difference in them.  They look fuller and wider and seem to hang a little lower.  It sounds like your diet is working.  Keep up the work.

They look like they're filling in. I'd love to see more dress photos one day, please.

I guess some dress pics are in order soon. Wink I have some which I haven't worn for a while and the pale green one. I thought I wasn't imagining things about the pictures today, my breasts have felt really heavy in the last few days, aches are coming and going despite not being able to pump much. (Skin super dry because of the crazy artic cold we had, takes a while to get better from it, I really don't like being so sensitive.)

I'm one week in with the L-carnitine & L-ornithine combo, along with it fasting, last night ended up being around fourteen hours. I've kept it from 12-18 changing a bit each day as to not allow my body to adapt too much. Tomorrow morning I will eat early as I'm heading out to help my mom with carrying firewood. That's quite heavy exercise so I'm thinking of taking daytime GABA also early to take advantage of the huge GH rush it can give during and after exercise. According to one study I read, it can give up to +400% increase when taken just before exercise so that's quite something!  Anyway, the new combo I'm testing seems to work like a charm. I'm noting lesser sleep time. Sleep quality is better. Its easier and faster to wake up. Elevated energy levels. Lessened apetite. Feeling lighter. Digestion working really well, maybe even better than usual. Breasts obviously heavier and fuller in a very short time, I think I'm hitting records again, difference in feel and even pictures within a week has happened few times before.

Its very early to tell more, but the changes are exactly what the research article mentions. The only difficulty is with measuring correct dose of the L-ornithine powder. I don't have a scale for it yet as that is at my girlfriends' place, but I've been just approximating it. I'm trying to hit a dose that is below 50mg so not much, apparently 25-50mg is optimal, more will cause trouble sleeping and what else. So far its been working as expected and I'm very optimistic about this experiment. Another interesting thing to try is to see if it will help with surgery recovery.

So happy things are going well for you.

Lara, your body is the result of a very good continuity of effort that you put into it and the result is excellent. If I were to be in your situation one day, I doubt I would have that much energy. I am a much more passive person and I rarely stick to continuity. But my NBE still proves that it wouldn't even be a problem for me Big Grin
I love watching your transformation and you must be proud of it.
BTW, your breasts are very big, but I wouldn't mind if I were the owner of such breasts Smile

Come on girl, grow! Cool
 [Image: 11-1-24-1.jpg]
Who ever mentions a "handful" to me will be slapped in the face with a huge boob. lol. Big Grin
[Image: 11-1-24-2.jpg]

Very nice.   Smile Smile  I love the dress.  Sexy.

Absolutely love the dress and wow does it show off your amazing boobs Heart Heart Heart

(11-01-2024, 01:05 PM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  Come on girl, grow! Cool

Who ever mentions a "handful" to me will be slapped in the face with a huge boob. lol. Big Grin
That dress fits you so well! Perfect for a big girl like you.
I like the see-through cut, perfect to give a tease of the cleavage.

Also... H a n d f u l

(11-01-2024, 04:10 PM)Alexis P Wrote:  
(11-01-2024, 01:05 PM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  Come on girl, grow! Cool

That dress fits you so well!

Also... H a n d f u l

lol!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon