Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

HT's HRT

So I decided to try modifying the knock off tucking clips. Boiling water, then heat the clip for a bit and bend to the wanted shape. With little tinkering I made it much nicer to wear, shape closer to the original and the resulting tuck can look quite pretty.

I did this by only tucking through the inner loop, so it makes a look of very prominent big labia and its just lovely! This is perfect for helping alleviate bottom dysphoria. I so much wish my GCS results would give me at least something remotely like this.

Again NSFW warning, picture showing genitals.
https://i.postimg.cc/qBj7CCdv/22-10-23-5.jpg

You did a great job and it looks good on you.

(22-10-2023, 02:12 PM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  So I decided to try modifying the knock off tucking clips. Boiling water, then heat the clip for a bit and bend to the wanted shape. With little tinkering I made it much nicer to wear, shape closer to the original and the resulting tuck can look quite pretty.

I did this by only tucking through the inner loop, so it makes a look of very prominent big labia and its just lovely! This is perfect for helping alleviate bottom dysphoria. I so much wish my GCS results would give me at least something remotely like this.

Again NSFW warning, picture showing genitals.
https://i.postimg.cc/qBj7CCdv/22-10-23-5.jpg
Hi, looks like a vulva to me xo your entire thread is incredible. thank you and all the best!

Awww, thanks Kris. Hug These clip thingies are amazing! I can't wait to get to try the original... Knock offs came out much better with little tinkering. ^_^

(22-10-2023, 07:13 PM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  Awww, thanks Kris. Hug These clip thingies are amazing! I can't wait to get to try the original... Knock offs came out much better with little tinkering. ^_^
Well, the scientist in you seems to be actively engaged in problem solving on this front  Heart  I am also really impressed by the Intersex discussion based on your experiences and the Lara story from 4 yrs old! Has the person who named you seen you now?

(22-10-2023, 07:21 PM)krisblue2 Wrote:  
(22-10-2023, 07:13 PM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  Awww, thanks Kris. Hug These clip thingies are amazing! I can't wait to get to try the original... Knock offs came out much better with little tinkering. ^_^
Well, the scientist in you seems to be actively engaged in problem solving on this front  Heart  I am also really impressed by the Intersex discussion based on your experiences and the Lara story from 4 yrs old! Has the person who named you seen you now?
Oh wow you've been reading everything haven't you. Wink

The intersex condition is very peculiar and I would love to dig into it... It changes nothing but I would just love to know. All other medical stuff will have to wait for quite long time still as I have transition to finish and not enough energy for even the important things, let alone figuring this out. I'm almost certain I have XXY Klinefelter or some kind of chimera thing going on. Some strangeness does not add up to typical XXY.

My friends' mom, I met her briefly about two years ago. I was then barely on HRT and passed to her perfectly. She didn't figure it out first who I was until my friend told her that she did indeed talk with me. It would be lovely to meet her and tell that her little mistake with my name turned out becoming official. I always liked her calling me Lara, I thought it was cute, so I never corrected her. Funnily enough, neither did my friend.

Problem solving with cheap Fufu clip copies is quite easy, first take 250 sandpaper, file down all harsh angles. Then boil some water, use pliers of some sort to hold the clip under the water for a while. Less than minute might be enough. Then bend against table edge or something similar to wanted shape. The main problem is that the knock offs are way too flat whereas original is much more rounded and the inner loop makes quite steep bend which seems to work much nicer and more comfy. This is very easy to do, just bend carefully to not snap it pieces.

Congratulations on solving your problems. It looks like in this position that all day and even multi-day could easily be achieved. That's my goal for my FuFu that should *finally* be here tomorrow.

Congrats, again.

I found one on amazon in the US. Should be here tomorrow.

amazon.com/dp/B0C7HLHY5N/ref=sspa_dk_detail_2?psc=1&pd_rd_i=B0C7HLHY5N&pd_rd_w=1fxcf&content-id=amzn1.sym.eb7c1ac5-7c51-4df5-ba34-ca810f1f119a&pf_rd_p=eb7c1ac5-7c51-4df5-ba34-ca810f1f119a&pf_rd_r=97B5AG32VRGH4QENKR40&pd_rd_wg=GC810&pd_rd_r=bdd6e564-8170-4533-a68a-427d83e29aef&s=hpc&sp_csd=d2lkZ2V0TmFtZT1zcF9kZXRhaWw

I love the look of the metal clip, PR74. I wore stainless steel cock rings for decades, and the feel of metal encased genitals is exquisite. Please let us know how this works for you.

Lara, I'm really happy that you were able to modify this clip so well! The original FuFu Clip has a "Lite" version that is only the inner loop and it creates this look very well!

Will do Stevenator. I suppose the stainless may be an issue with areas that are at temperature extremes.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon