Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

HT's HRT

I'm not near as talented as you are with finding bras hahaha. I gave up a long time ago, basically because of my wonky sized breasts.  I found a good sports bra, so I bought seven of them.

I used to be a professional photographer, but I shot corporate events, Las Vegas stage shows and I did a lot of studio work with models on the side. I did a lot of boudoir nudes too, but I bounced when the metoo movement became rabid.

I moved to film a few years ago. I have a Nikon F5 professional film camera, but I only use it to take snapshots now. Go figure, but I want my printed photo album to have really nice snapshot photos. I probably have over 30 lenses, but it seems that I only take tourist photos these days.

You definitely have a great eye, Lara. My creativity isn't what it once was.  You do truly shine with your photos, and that is a professional compliment.

Heart

Aww thank you. Hug Blush I could do much better with proper equipment and more effort. These are just simple, phone cam and bit of photoshop and often the windows photo editor for its so quick and easy. One thing I try to play with when ever I can is lighting, preferably natural rather than artificial if possible. The latest photos are all done in with nothing but daylight shining through the living room window.

Photography is one hobby which I could think of turning into a job even, I love it for it suits my over active mind perfectly and its gig based and ever changing. Btw its not every day I get complimented by a professional photographer. Cool I do have formal training and I'm not kidding when I say that I'm an artist, but I definitely lack equipment and practice with it. I should as its so much fun and I don't find it difficult either, especially with digital cameras, just snap away like crazy and find what works. But then again, opportunity shots in natural light are my thing for sure, very random luck to get it justs right when sunlight changes within minutes.

Thankfully my phone camera is quite good one. I'm thinking about putting in more effort taking pretty pictures especially once I get surgeries all done. I so much wish I could find someone good to take pictures when I celebrate being post transition. I would love to get absolutely dolled up and get professional pics taken as its once in a life time celebration. ^_^

You have a great eye and you do good work within your limitations. Look for model photographers in your area that are always eager to work with a willing model.

Oh it would be so amazing to find professional or even a serious hobbyist photographer for a photoshoot. I would ask you if you didn't live on the other side of the planet. Big Grin I have been dreaming of getting absolutely dolled up and having professional pics taken since I started. I knew I wanted it at some point when I'm reaching mile stones with my transition. Also I'm an exhibitionist and I love to show my body, being in front of camera is no problem as I've done that in music business a whole lot with my bands, promo pics, gigs, music videos and so on. And getting pro quality pictures would be amazing because I could work my photoshop magic on them to make them really amazing. I'm quite good with photo editing, but lack practice so it would be really good for maintaining my skills on it. I love to use old fashioned photo tools, using photoshop like I would use old school analog equipment. Back in art school I had lots of fun with those things, phyical analog "photoshopping" was so much fun. It was so cool to learn where it all comes from, people these days rarely even know that photoshop stuff is not new invention at all, making it digital is newer but everything was invented already in before times. Wink

Enough rambling, I need more coffee and some food, I'm barely awake, but here's a new timeline I made, or actually its an old one updated. The newest picture is a recent placeholder rather than 28 month picture as that is still a week away. I'm planning to add to these a little text on what changes I've done at which point, like I did on the short timeline thing I made a while ago. Would be cool to make one from the beginning like this. Anyway, see the last about four months, what higer dose of BO, topicals, lactation and crazy hours with the pump can do, this is so awesome! And proof for what NBE can do.
[Image: QoKgM7v.jpg]

Imgur is absolutely horrible with their censorship, its really pissing me off! I have to find some other way to host pictures... I dunno if I could link them from my dropbox or something? I mean if I upload there marking them public and then link directly? Maybe it could work...

[unnecessary quoting removed]

Wow the time line of your breast grow really shows how much you have grown --wish I had your genetics. Hope you do the makeover would love to see a picture of you all dolled up by a professional and professional; photographer. You are a pretty girl bet you would look beautiful. I've seen some crossdresser makeover pictures that are stunning would love to have a session ( maybe one day). Glad you seem to be in a much better fram of mind  Heart Heart

Your timeline really shows your development especially your nipples.  I can only hope that I could get my nipples to develop like yours.

Thanks for the lovely comments. Hug Blush You're making me feel so much better about myself. Heart 

So I'm at a kinda interesting point right now... I'm heading to our summerhouse with fiance + doggo and my mother for the weekend, there's some things to make ready for the winter over there and its our last chance to go for a while as my fiance is having her second carpal tunnel surgery coming up next wednesday, so very soon I'll be tied at home being her nurse and helper as its dififcult to do much being one handed for a while.

I'm also running out of lactation aiding herb stuff, moringa, shatavari and goats rue all run out within few days. So far the experiment with lactation has been somewhat successful. I lactate easily, its an easy start but getting supply go up is hard to pull off. So far the methods seem to be sound and the herb combination works really nicely. I think what my problem is, is likely too low doses and perhaps lowering my progesterone levels might help? I'm spot on with estrogens so I don't want to mess up with that because I feel horrible if my levels go too high or too low so I rather just keep going as usual, but knowing how these things balance each other and can inhibit each other... I may want to try to stock up, start out again on higher doses and letmy progesterone level drop in case its been keeping my prolactin in check. Obviously making a massive E + PG crash is an option but I would rather not do that. Then as a last option there's the bulldozer method called domperidone.

What I'm thinking off is to take a break from the herbs, but keep pumping going as usual as its so beneficial to nipples and stimulation alone keeps prolactin going quite well. Stock up on herbs, I already have one order placed and my girlfriend promised to help me out soon to stock up some more. Take my time so I have plenty of everything, enough to have the chance to tweak dosages without anything running out too soon.

I really want this to work out. Methods are correct, getting milk supply higher is the problem and it feels like either I'm not getting my prolactin high enough or there's something inhibiting it. Its been amazing to breast growth in general, but this isn't all of it. I'll take a break, prepare and think how to proceed and do another run. I know I can make this happen. Cool

Well, Domperidone is the tried & true method. I thought about doing it once, but I really can't be that dedicated to that method.

Have a great weekend at the cabin!

I'm hitting 28 months tomorrow. There's not much to update about boob stuff, its the same business as usual for now... I'm waiting to stock up on herbal stuffs, there's no several iHerb parcels on the way and I should be well stocked soon and going to try out some things I will talk more about later.

But then there's plenty of everything else. Firstly bad new, it appears that I'm not free of bureaucratic discrimination yet. They somehow made all my prescriptions disappear into thin air. I have been calling around trying to get to the bottom of it and trying to get help, everywhere they just raised their hands, said to call elsewhere and denied any help what so ever. On my prescription list were two medications which are written for people suffering from illnesses which can lead to death if not medicated. I'm lucky as my health is quite good so I'm not dependent on medication to stay alive, but I could be.

Its totally fine to make trans womans HRT disappear, but also other medications as well. This is bureaucratic discrimination if something is, nobody told me this could happen. My doctors were concerned and weirded out by this too because it makes no sense. Unless its pure hateful discrimination, making my life miserable only because some evil fuck can do it. And its not the only case of something like this so far.

Then the good stuff, I had second therapy session today and my therapist is absolutely lovely. I redid my nails with some new stuff my gf bought me, amazing chameleon metallic green/blue topped with transcluent rainbow glitter stuff and really glossy top coat. I love it, its so beautiful. I want to put in the effort and get better with nails as that's something I like and I can also save loads of money learning to do it on my own.

And then the cherry on the cake. My cis passing has become absolute, there's this guy who's a known asshole who treats women like garbage. He's also a musician and we know each other from ages ago. He has dated two same women I have in past and he used to hate my guts, perceived me as a threat and a rival somehow. This guy has been following my IG for a while and now he added me on facebook and came to chat. And he started very openly hitting on me! Said he likes "certain" pics I have on IG and asked me if I would come for coffee some day and asked a lot of questions and what not, being all sweet and what not. Well I shut him up pretty good by mentioning my transition on the sidelines and he became super awkward. I told him a bit what I'm all about and he suddenly was in a hurry. Big Grin And the cherry on this cake is that he has no fucking clue who I am! He would likely totally lose his cool and be absolutely embarrassed if he knew that not only did he "get fooled" by a trans woman, but that I was a person he used to hate with a burning vengeance... I knew something like this might happen, but never did I even dream that its this guy, of all the men in the world, who doesn't recognise me, doesn't connect the dots, does not realise I'm not cis and comes to openly hit on me! He gave me a massive confidence boost with this. He complimented my looks so much, said that I'm so hot and curvy and beautiful and all that... Omg how frigging funny is that? I didn't spill the beans, I'm gonna let him figure it out on his own. I'm sure he wants to bury the whole thing once he finds out who I used to be. But worry not, I have screen captures and I bet his ex girlfriends would laugh their asses off seeing this conversation.

Like yea, sure thing, achievement unlocked. Stealth pass to someone who knows me starting from early 2000's and the fucker even tried to hit on me! I never even dreamed of anything like this.... I'm not even three years in with zero surgeries and I pass like I'm a new person and some hater is totally melting and calls me hot. I'm gonna laugh this for decades to come. That idiot totally made my day. Cool

Sorry to hear that you're having such a hard time with you getting your medications.  Then again on a good note you seem to be doing good.  Wishing you the best.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon