Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

HT's HRT

I sold my soul to the Satan of social media, I'm attention whoring on IG now. Not much there yet but I'll drop pictures from time to time, follow me if interested. ^_^ 

https://www.instagram.com/heavens_night_84/

Beautiful pics, too bad I don't Instagram or I would follow. Hopefully someday I will have a bottom as shapely as yours  Heart

It seems that I'm going to have to upgrade my bra once again... Goal bras are still too deep and this one is so stuffed I'm on the brink of quadboobing in it. So the solution, another Elomi Molly, this time in pink and in 38KK as they ran out of letters but the band is kinda snug on 36 so hopefully 38 on a tighter setting fits nicely which I think it will. Also its a different kind as this bra comes with four hooks instead of three and apparently it might have wider straps as well. I have no idea why it is different from the others but great, lets go for it! The 36KK is giving me bunch of issues already anyway so why the hell not. If it says something about the awesomeness of this bra, the new one will be my fifth of the kind.

I looked at my diary and my bra progression has been kinda interesting and band length has gone almost a full circle. During the last twenty months I've progressed like this: 40DD, 40F, 38FF, 38G, 38GG, 38H, 36J, 34K, 34KK 36KK and now heading towards 38KK which will be my sevent Elomi bra... And likely the last as after this Elomi wont have letters for me any more, then its up to Bravissimo and Ewa Michalak and so what others are out there with big sizes.

You definitely fill up the cups but it also shows a nice cleavage.  I'm amazed on how far you have grown and developed.  I'm sure rather soon I'll be moving up a cup size.

(21-08-2023, 02:13 PM)Mashtenn Wrote:  You definitely fill up the cups but it also shows a nice cleavage.  I'm amazed on how far you have grown and developed.  I'm sure rather soon I'll be moving up a cup size.
Oh I bet you are, your development lately has been really awesome, just be careful with Noogle to not overdo the pressure, gentle is better than harsh at all times, just do a lot of sessions and put enough effort in it and it will help a ton. Big Grin

Day 795

The pump I'm using is so amazing, I've had the "prolactin headaches" come and go for several days now. Its kinda interesting how that always happens when something pushes my levels higher. I'm not sure how effective the pump is but it feels like another world. Really amazing how its amplifying the growth aches and all that, I've been alternating between dry and some droplets so far, but I can tell its working wonders

I've done 5h15min for the last two days and for over a week from 2-5hours every day. Knowing that elevated prolactin has been doing good before, this might well help tremendously when coupled with massage and all the other stuff. I'm planning to do full lactation early next year if everything goes well. I'm gonna try to go at it by the herbal route, try to avoid needing domperidone. I've lactated before but not fully so getting started should work out quite easily as I'm on the brink already. Its really exciting, I guess the "hospital grade" on the pump description wasn't a joke.

Note about topical program, the possible androgen symptoms I had a while back have receded. Very likely this is my body adapting to the new balance as I've had similar stuff happen previously when ever my estrogen levels have shifted higher, I didn't expect DHEA + PG + E2 to do that but apparently its very potent combination. So if some mild androgen symptoms appear, it might not be reason for alarm. I'm about two weeks away from hitting two months on the topicals and its amazing, mind blowing, surprising... I can't praise this combination enough as nothing has been as effective before. I believe the trick here is the combination of things I'm on, its really seriously crazy good. I'm eagerly waiting for my new bra to arrive which hopefully will carry me until I fill the Bravissimo bras well enough. I have to get something, because my 36KK Elomi Molly is soon bursting at its seams. Straps dig in, unterwire digs in, band digs in. There's zero space in this thing left, I have to go up a size.Blush

[unnecessary quoting removed]

Your nipples look great in the single photo.

(24-08-2023, 09:30 AM)Stevenator_ Wrote:  [unnecessary quoting removed]

Your nipples look great in the single photo.
Thanks. ^_^ That's only minutes after third pumping session of the day so they're quite swollen.. I'm hoping to see a permanent change with this. I'm doing it now pretty much I used to do noogle, so 2-5 hours daily.

Mine get hard like that, though yours are actually thicker than mine. They look good. Congrats.

You know this is kinda strange, my nipples aren't really big at all. Under normal circumstances they're quite small, much smaller than female average. But once stimulated they become so frigging big and stay like that for a good while. Its just been disappointing how it hasn't turned into a permanent change yet, but then again, I've never before had a powerful lactation pump like the one I'm using right now. Big Grin I'm carefully optimistic that this could actually make a lasting difference. I would so much love to see that happen, by this pace I think it will. More than five hours a day is quite a lot of pumping. ^_^

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon