Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

HT's HRT

[unnecessary quoting removed]

You keep getting better and better. Forget cis women, you look like a proper woman Wink

So much for losing weight... Instead I have gained some, no scale so I dunno about the numbers but as usual, its mostly girly stuff, so plenty on my hips + butt + thighs and lower tummy which has always been easily thick and well, I've got some more over there. I snapped a photo I think is kinda cute and artistic so I thought I would share. I love the changes, but this isn't taking me any closer to my weight goals which I have to achieve somehow at some point. I have to get my BMI to 30 or below for surgery, within two years so no worries yet.

To be honest, I hate BMI as it has never quite worked on me, even at my slimmest I was at the upper end of "normal" and any other time its been hovering around thirty and since starting HRT, it has jumped to like 33-34 or so. Bovine ovary is a big culprit along with inability of maintaining a insane high maintenance lifestyle which I seem to require if I want to stay slim. Eating like a bird is out of question because that would make me totally not functional at all. Lovely metabolism isn't it? Use up energy quickly, gain weight quickly.... Losing used to be easy but now its become super hard to pull of.

For now, I'm fine though, I'm going to keep getting more curvy as I have time to deal with this. Big Grin

[unnecessary quoting removed]

You look more and more womanly  Hug

You look very curvy to me.

Curves for days! You must be pleased with your results! I know I would be!

I couldn't be much happier, and it just keeps on getting better. Blush I'm a bit surprised on how bovine ovary appears to be helping me gain weight even easier than before. I know it does this but its kinda crazy, but it seems that its ALL curves ballooning at the same time, knowing how to manipulate fat distribution change with hormone magic and exercise makes me not worry too much as I can later start shaking flab off and most likely its not gynoid subcutaneous stuff that goes but rather brown fat and old male fat I've been carrying for a long time. 

There's amazing change going on and its not only boobs, the topical regimen has really surprised me in the most postive way, the difference is so crazy. I will wait until 26 month mark before I measure, I think that would be a good time for it likely to have a better understanding on how much has changed.

Even though I lost 40 lbs, and have plateaued at the same exact weight for over a year, I know I still have male subcutaneous brown fat that I can't seem to get rid of. I would love it if it were gone.

I too can attest to the Topical DHEA/P4/E2 Program, myself. I personally think it's responsible for the maturation of mybreasts. I know GABA had an impact, but I'm taking a break from all herbs except WP/RR this month.

Lotus is supposed to give us an updated research post on the use of topical DHEA/P4/PC/E2, but she's obviously got her hands full at the moment. Hopefully soon though.

I would love to hear about Lotus' ideas on this, mainly about dosing because that's been a grey area so far. I can prove that 15mg/day does work awesomely, maybe more isn't required, but I wonder if the optimal would be a bit higher? Obviously we don't need to overdo this either as what ever does the job well is sufficient...

But yea, so far, so good. I'm eager to learn more on how to optimise this.

Remember when I was complaining about nipple development lagging behind? I guess that is over now... They're getting visibly bigger. And areolas are wider too, they appear to be ballooning lately and I blame bovine ovary for this. Big Grin Sorry for the dim lighting in the picture, tells a story either way. Added another pic from yesterday, I swapped this one as my avatar... Its almost identical but has a bit more contrast. I should do more of these a bit artistic pics and put in some real effort.

I can see a definite increase in your areola's and nipples.  I'm by pumping I'll be seeing an increase in size.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon