Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

HT's HRT

Looking awesome.  Sorry that you had a rough week and hopefully your visit at your girlfriend's cottage will give you the opportunity to heal yourself.

(24-07-2023, 12:38 PM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  Day 764

Just a quick update, all latest NBE stuff is mind blowing! It feels like the combination of DHEA + PG creams along with higher dose of bovine ovary is spot on. I've had some longish breaks from noogle which has been good for healing discolouration, the dome adge marks are nearly totally gone and everything else has faded a lot.

I had extremely bad week, panic attacks and extreme anxiety daily, having to take a whole lot of sedatives and take a near total break from everything. I'm feeling a bit better, heading to my gfs cottage today at some point for few days "vacation" again. I'll get better soon, its just my mental health keeps on going back and forth between feeling quite well and a total breaking point. IT makes little sense, I would just stop it all if I could but anxiety and stuff has no off switch. I try. So if I disappear from the forum for a longer while, its just that I need time off and that's it. There are some important things to deal with which will be very demanding and I don't know how to manage...

Anyway, good stuff, I just hit 25 months on HRT some days ago and I updated my timeline picture. Holy frigging gods what a difference in such a short time! I didn't measure as I've been feeling totally off of doing that, but clothes and pictures are telling a story and its amazing. Just look at these. Below, front and updated timeline. Taken just minutes ago, no noogling yet today.
I watched Barbara O’Neil on TikTok and anxiety could be result of mineral/ nutrition deficiency. Could be worth watching, might help . Wishing you feel better soon. Forum is best place to unload without being judged and understanding by fellow members

It'll be alright... I just need some time in peace and quiet to unwind and recharge. This anxiety episode is mostly caused by social exhaustion as I've had way too much interaction lately, some bad stuff my bandmates did/said, internet spewing very triggering stuff, having to further limit exposure to things such as the war news. I stopped following the whole thing, its too depressing and just too much on top of all other pressure I have.

I'm supposedly not deficient with any nutrients as I'm eating quite well and supplementing a whole lot, I'm not supposed to lack anything. That's not the thing with my anxiety. Its from my mental disorders + gender dysphoria that does it. And yes I'm sure I can get more than one diagnosis for mental disorders as I have lot of trauma and stuff I've kept inside for decades without trying to heal. Its too much to dig into the details as overanalysing my mind will escalate everything and that's the last thing I need right now. Some days off of everyhting will likely help more.

I hate this because my anxiety/panic stuff is preventing me from being functional and achieving some stuff I must to get going with my transition, and without being able to get these things dealt with, my mental health is impossible to improve. It feels like a stalemate of worst kind but I must manage somehow. I wish I could get better help but I can't or I'll risk getting any treatment for my dysphoria (surgeries) from the healthcare system.

Enough of that stuff, I tried a new haircolour. Cheap non permanent natural one, easy to redo and looks so nice. Someone said it makes me look younger. Anything that does is so welcome. I think warm colours do wonders with my skintone. Speaking of which, I think I look much better as I've got a nice tan and eating a whole lot of carrots is helping too. Kinda feel that I'm glowing so much lately. HRT alone is magical for skin but some sunlight and carrots appear to be amazing. Big Grin

looking lovely! x

Lovely indeed! May the challenges pass as smoothly as possible so that you may continue to heal! Enjoy the unplugging time with your girlfriend!

Love the red!

Hugs!

~H

(24-07-2023, 02:22 PM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  It'll be alright... I just need some time in peace and quiet to unwind and recharge. This anxiety episode is mostly caused by social exhaustion as I've had way too much interaction lately, some bad stuff my bandmates did/said, internet spewing very triggering stuff, having to further limit exposure to things such as the war news. I stopped following the whole thing, its too depressing and just too much on top of all other pressure I have.

I'm supposedly not deficient with any nutrients as I'm eating quite well and supplementing a whole lot, I'm not supposed to lack anything. That's not the thing with my anxiety. Its from my mental disorders + gender dysphoria that does it. And yes I'm sure I can get more than one diagnosis for mental disorders as I have lot of trauma and stuff I've kept inside for decades without trying to heal. Its too much to dig into the details as overanalysing my mind will escalate everything and that's the last thing I need right now. Some days off of everyhting will likely help more.

I hate this because my anxiety/panic stuff is preventing me from being functional and achieving some stuff I must to get going with my transition, and without being able to get these things dealt with, my mental health is impossible to improve. It feels like a stalemate of worst kind but I must manage somehow. I wish I could get better help but I can't or I'll risk getting any treatment for my dysphoria (surgeries) from the healthcare system.

Enough of that stuff, I tried a new haircolour. Cheap non permanent natural one, easy to redo and looks so nice. Someone said it makes me look younger. Anything that does is so welcome. I think warm colours do wonders with my skintone. Speaking of which, I think I look much better as I've got a nice tan and eating a whole lot of carrots is helping too. Kinda feel that I'm glowing so much lately. HRT alone is magical for skin but some sunlight and carrots appear to be amazing. Big Grin
Wow !! Bet that turns a few heads Tongue

Hello;

You have very impressive resultsSmile
Can I ask how you apply the DHEA? Do you apply just to the Breasts?
The PG where do you apply that? Does the PG go on top of the DHEA on the Breasts or apply else where?

Thank you

[unnecessary quoting removed]

Thanks. ^_^ Over the entire breast, first take one full pump of the stuff, then approximately divide it on both, massage it for a bit to help it absorb and then add PG cream the same way. As simple as that. I always take one full pump of both, that is approx 15mg of DHEA and 20mg of prog daily and this I do a while before sleep along with all other evening stuff.

I could actually list my entire program here as I haven't done that for a while.

HRT:
0.08ml/3.2mg 40mg/10ml EV biweekly on monday and friday
50mcg EV patch biweekly on sunday and wedesday
200mg PG boofed before sleep
12,5mg cyproterone acetate daily

NBE:
morning:
L-tyrosine 2x 500mg
Bovine Ovary 2x 250mg
Biotin 1x 12000iu
Multivitamin
Blessed Thistle 1x 400mg
Panax Ginseng 1x 500mg

Afternoon:
Bovine Ovary 2x 250mg
Panax Ginseng 1x 500mg
GABA 1x 750mg
Blessed Thistle 1x 400mg

Evening:
Bovine Ovary 2x 350mg
Panax Ginseng 1x 500mg
GABA 1x 750mg
Blessed Thistle 1x 400mg
Vitamin A 1x 5000iu
Vitamin D3 1x 100000iu
DHEA one pump 15mg
PG cream one pump 20mg

Daily massage, right now I'm again taking some days off Noogle, I've been tapering down with hours, doing 1-3h per day. I'm using the cheap super wide (21cm) domes as they're the only ones not running out of space completely yet. Noogle XXXL has become too shallow as my areolas completely hug the dome so the wider ones are the only ones I can actually benefit from at this stage. I'm not far from retiring from pumping completely and swithing to electric (lactation) pump and massage. Only way soon to continue pumping is to find deeped domes and I have zero idea where to find any. Also I'm over 1600 recorded hours into it and would like to do something else instead. But isn't this what its supposed to do, make itself obsolete?

I was shuffling pictures with the timeline and scaling things better. Its quite interesting how its turning out and what a huge difference there has been during the last month and half approximately. Ever since bumping BO higher and starting the topicals, things have gone very interesting. I'm not going to picture spam yet as there's not that much of a difference from just some days back. Its bothering me a bit that the 25th month picture is few days off the mark, but that will suffice. I took the volume measurements off the timeline as I have been too lazy to get them done and its difficult to measure. Maybe I'll just let the pictures speak for themselves and mark just the bra size.

So here's the timeline, I swapped the latest pic to another one from the same day... Its really difficult to have them consistent, but at least now they're scaled to the best of my ability.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Day 767

My mental health break is doing wonders. Few days in silence of countryside is such great therapy. And time with my gf is so nice as she's taking good care of me.

Third day off noogle, I'm also on my period so my boobs are quite puffy today. Also its nicely warm. About period I should talk about in detail some time because it is intense and one of the biggest reasons why I'm convinced I'm intersex... I've verified it from cis fem friends so many times, the way I'm sick for about a week once a month, it comes like clockwork and I've said I got it all excetp for blood. But something keeps on colouring my poop super dark once a month (blood in stool??) and it magically correlates with my "magical" period pains. Bloating, cramps, entire pelvic area aching like hell, mood swings, food cravings, digestion problems, you name it.

So along with this painful validating girl hell I decided to snap some new pictures. I don't think my boobs have never looked this mature before. I'm developing so much projection lately, much faster than I anticipated. Higher bovine ovary dose and topicals are pure sorcery, it feels like they're playing together perfectly. I love this development, my breasts are extra wide and have lacked projection and now its the only direction I'm growing into. I love it! If I'm like my family ladies, I will likely get very elongated shape once I mature. And note how Tanner 4 mounds are getting more prominent even still. I don't think I'm close to being finished yet as they just keep on getting wider and more projected.

If I wasn't enough of an advocate for DHEA + Progesterone combo, now I am. I'm bit over twenty days in with them and its becoming so obvious that this is a winning combination.

Its also not just boobs changing, my backside has plumped up even more... Seems that I'm developing quite a bubble butt. Not that I mind such a shapely rear, its lovely to sit on too. And I notice how some of my clothes are fitting better, but jeans are becoming troublesome as my waist to hips ratio keeps on getting to smaller numbers. I haven't measured for ages but I think I will once I hit 26 month mark.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon