Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

HT's HRT

(05-06-2023, 10:05 PM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  I'm going to log out soon. I'm tired and its late. I'm stressed out and hurt. This makes zero sense that such trolling and bullying is just allowed to continue no matter what. I have some ideals I hold in life and when its about human rights, I wont give up, that's why I keep on going even when it makes no sense. There's a higher purpose to it. But I'm tired, I'm not a fighter, I'm too delicate for that. Besides I have lot of trauma from bullying for years and years in the past, I've seen this so many times before. It will never stop no matter what I do. Especially when no one comes to defend me and admin isn't doing their job or just being absent.

This shit has fired up my dysphoria really badly. I'm feeling terrible. I'm hurting and the stress is turning into physical symtpoms. Heart acting up, headache and just being exhausted without really doing anything. I'm not strong enough for this.

I will log out and I don't know when I'm coming back. If this troll cunt will just make new accounts and never stop bullying me, I'm leaving completely.

I can't take this any more.
Don’t give up easily . We support and will stand up for you .
name the guy so we all are aware of the person .
anyone making new accounts has to be approved and admin can check 
that it not banned person opening new account

It's such a shame that people can't accept others for who they are.  For me, I'm just a male wanting to have breasts and to enjoy them.  I've known all types of people and accept them for who they are.  I'm am sorry that people have to bash others and hurt them.  I accept you for who you are and want you want from life.  Stay strong and know that there are those here are on your side.

Its ok. I just need a little time out maybe... I've got my new adorable girlfriend coming to visit us this weekend and that'll make me really busy for a while. That was one hell of a shitshow really. That idiot really riled me up, although most of his hateful stupidity was so cliche and out of the trollbook that I shouldn't have budged at all, I just can't let that kind of thing just go without defending myself and all of us.

I can't let it go because this LGBT right stuff is bigger than me. And yes I understand that some forum flame war is quite trivial, but that's one step away of a similar stuff happening in real life where it matters for real. This one is a fight that I feel I have a duty to take when it happens. Give bullied and inch and soon they take a foot. Give them a yard and they come and take a mile. That's how they operate, forum troll is not different at all as the psychology of it is exactly the same and when its about bullying rainbow crowd, that's what fires me up for sure because its too close to heart.

Anyway, good morning lovelies, I need to take my meds and make some coffee. Hug

I'm ten days away from two year mark. A lot of things have been in my mind lately, I've been thinking about the future, where my transition and life in general is going and so on... Big questions about a lot of stuff.

For most part, I'm happy. I've had so many positive things happen to me lately, I'm slowly starting to get better with mental health, yet to find a therapist which I have to deal with soon. I got my diagnosis, I found the most amazing girlfriend with whom its like living the dream. She's really a piece of my heart that was missing. My body changes have been way better than I ever dreamed of and its ongoing and not showing any signs of slowing down.

I have come to the point where I'm absolutely fed up with online stuff though. With social media, I'm done. I only keep my facebook around to keep contact with some people who refuse to use whatsapp or Discord or anything else than messenger. Otherwise I don't really care much about it as facebook is totally dead, its becoming worse every day. Reddit I'm totally done with, it was a mistake to ever post pictures there. Little did I know back then that there are bots crawling, downloading and sharing everything to chaser groups and so on. So I deleted all posts, every picture from imgur too. I'm done with that. I also recently left the nude picture site I was on for five years. It has become a promotion platform for OF models and hookers, the grassroots place it used to be is gone and I felt horrible being there. I looked like absolute crap when almost all other women were too perfect and a lot I think are fake bot accounts too. So I left. BN and my tiny little Discord server are my only safe spaces for sharing anything, everything else is gone. That's why I wish BN would stay as a welcoming and safe space, without this I would have no place at all to talk about transition and share my enthusiasm with HRT and NBE stuff.

For now, I'm on a total social media break. Time out as its mostly too hurtful and too triggering. I'm better off without. At least until I'm ready with my transition. I'm trying to build a confidence and cure my dysphoria, it can never work out if I'm constantly reminded how I'm lacking everything.

And then there's the awesome stuff about NBE that's coming. I'm making some tweaks soon and once the third year rolls in, there are new things to experiment and I'm surely going to tell you lovelies everything once I get onto it. There's the nighttime HGH thing, then the creams for possible nipple development and what else, oh yes, upping BO dosage to what is said to be optimal dose. Lot of neat little tweaks and trials.

Lastly, I'm going to drop a bomb.... I never thought this would happen, but its happening. My lovely new grilfriend happens to own a farm, that means a whole lot of property and she's doing quite well. She came up with it a while ago when we were talking about all this transition stuff. She wants to help me out to get body contouring done. The whole show including fat transfer to boobs. There's no way I could say no to this because it can give me the perfect figure all in one go. I could get my dream body happen quick and easy. So yea, it might happen that I will get to cheat by cosmetic surgery after all. Of course just getting there totally naturally with hormone sorcery, diet and exercise would be even better, but its such a long and painful road with so much work, if it can be helped by other methods, I'm going to take it and not feel any shame for it.

I'm into this to cure my dysphoria, reach my dream body in which I could live happy and comfortable and I also want to please my partners. Doing this for them is a huge, huge motivator. I've never felt this confident and determined doing all this before and I'm going to do it all, by any means necessary. This is such an opportunity and crazy luck, I don't want to miss it. And I want to make my girlfriend and fiance happy. I want to become their lovable curvy goddess and what ever I can do to get there, I will. Hug Heart

Good morning Lara.  Very well put.  You have a lot going on and to sort out but you are being positive.  You have to take care of yourself and do what makes you happy.  Yes, a few in this world can be cruel and mean to others.  I try to not be judgmental towards others and accept them for who they are.  After all once you get to know them acceptance is so much easier.  I wish you happiness in your life.

Lara,
That internet entitiy that arose and assulted you yesterday was playing out a skit it had prepared. Althoug I got to the thread right as it was ending the time stamps seemed really close together.

I suspect there is more to this. I agree it was not random.

Your honesty makes you vulnerable...your beauty makes you a target for competition...

For me..you are an inspiration and you have been since the first day  I met you.

Stay safe
Owlie

(06-06-2023, 09:58 PM)Owllee Wrote:  Lara,
That internet entitiy that arose and assulted you yesterday was playing out a skit it had prepared. Althoug I got to the thread right as it was ending the time stamps seemed really close together.

I suspect there is more to this. I agree it was not random.

Your honesty makes you vulnerable...your beauty makes you a target for competition...

For me..you are an inspiration and you have been since the first day  I met you.

Stay safe
Owlie
What is peculiar is why a two year old account with almost no post history suddenly went on this kind of crazy trolling out of nowhere.

And yea, I know I'm a really juicy target for many reasons. But this idiot didn't even use the things he could have. He wasn't a really good troll. I'm just glad its over and dealt with. But if this becomes a trend, then I will leave, I have only certain amount of energy and almost none for bullshit.

Not excusing the behavior on any level! I thought it might be possible the user account got hacked, and this d-bag is being a d-bag.

Well its over and dealth with, I say we drop the whole subject and talk about the fun stuff. Big Grin

Like boobs, and how there has been intense aches and swelling of areolas in the last few days. Bumping up my BO dose seems to have an effect right away. Also, estriol cream experiment started too. I thought I wont wait, this day is as good as any, lets get into it right now. I'm too old to wait for this stuff so lets go. Wink

I did request admin to look into those trolls

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon