Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

HT's HRT

Hey Lara ....

Thanks for saying hello. I’ve been wondering how you’ve been doing. I’m glad to hear that your band is still together. I’m looking forward to your next update. Please give Mel our best.

Heart

Awww, such a nice welcome... Hug

I have so much to talk about, huge update incoming in near future about everything, my transition as there's big things coming up soon one by one, this will be one of the things keeping me stressed and busy as there will be so much bureaucracy in the works and soon I will start running between home and Helsinki because actual treatments will quite soon start to get booked. Completing all that will take approximately two years I think. Its so stupidly slow.

Then I have so much about NBE that I want to spill the beans upon. Likely nothing groundbreaking or new, but there's some really neat stuff that I've been experimenting on since last year and the results are nothing short of fantastic. Also me and Mel were able to source the coveted out of production XXXL domes from Noogleberry, yes they actually dug up the corners at the manufacturer and actually found them, sold them on pretty much their usual price, I've never had a company do anything like that, the XXLs I have outgrown so badly that they started to cause damage, I'm talking about very bad discolouration which is now slowly healing thankfully. I changed my title below my avatar as I now have a bra problem... Euro sizes have ran out of letters.

Right now I'm waiting to get a new bra from UK which I have been waiting for ages, it seems all deliveries from UK are mega slow every time, if not at their end, then its Finnish Posti. I'm also two months away from hitting two years on HRT. Today is day 669. So the more in depth update will now wait for that date as its something to celebrate about and also I'm waiting to reach certain goals I have set to myself and for once I want to wait and not post about being almost there but being actually there. Oh and I want to fill my new bra before that. Its a goal bra as I got tired of swapping them once every month and half. It has started to cost me a pretty penny I could use elsewhere, so skipping two sizes again.

I got to go, dog wants to go out and my coffee is going cold, talk to you soon. Kiss Heart

Great hearing from you Lara! Best wishes!

Hugs!

~H

Lara,
  Hi...Ive been gone mostly too. I miss talking to you.

You are still the winner! Heck I remember when you were barely a D cup,,,

I wish I had your guts.

Stay beautiful

Owlie

I wish I had the luxury to pump as often as you do, Lara. It really is amazing your dedication to the pump. I sincerely congratulate you.

I must say, that avatar of yours is incredible. I can’t wait to read your next update.

Awww thanks again. Heart Owlie, time changes things doesn't it... Its been so amazing ride so far and I feel like I'm just about to start. Stevenator, Noogle is absolutely amazing when there's time for keeping the frequency and hours up. Right now I'm taking a two day break once again because the problem area above the armpits has sores again, some broken skin and irritation.

Which if pushed can get extremely painful, this is the new difficulty setting of the XXXL domes, due to their sheer width (18cm), the dome edge sits on spots which have never been in negative pressure before and the skin there is delicate and lacks tolerance. I have had them for a bit over a month and only now I've been able to push in over two hours as day as 4 x 40minute sessions and I still have to scale back and take breaks to keep going. Tolerance is building up, now I want to heal those sore spots and then then up the game next week on full one hour sessions. Also I've been using lower than normal pressure to make sure that doesn't cause any damage. Interestingly that lower pressure has been giving massive results in quite short time.

What the new domes do is that for the first time my entire boob is in there and pulled in from the sides, the entire breast root. No other domes were ever able to do that before because my root shape is like extra extra wide. I'm not even close to doing full hours or optimal pressure and yet I've been reaching new record development lately. I can only imagine how this will be a game changer once I can get up to four hours a day and higher pressure. Cool So yea, I have concluded that Noogle is like a growth amplifier, when other stuffs do their job, this enhances it all. This alone could be a topic for a very long post and I'm in a middle of my breakfast right now.

You like my avatar? I think I'm gonna swap it.... And drop a picture to tease a bit. Tongue

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

That’s a whole nother level of huge.
With these new domes, you must be pleased. That’s incredible . . . .

The folks at Noogleberry need to start paying you to be their spokeswoman lol!

(22-04-2023, 09:21 AM)Stevenator_ Wrote:  That’s a whole nother level of huge.
With these new domes, you must be pleased. That’s incredible . . . .

The folks at Noogleberry need to start paying you to be their spokeswoman lol!

Aww, yea it sure is. Off the charts and running out of letters, what a lovely problem. Big Grin   I'm gonna hold it with posting more though, I'm not far from reaching a whole lot of goals and I'm ambitious, not just about boobs but with body proportions and ratios in general. I've been working my ass off figuring what to do and how to make a difference. I'm hoping to get there by the end of summer. This includes NBE stuff, diet, exercise and maxing out benefits of it all.

Noogle included. The new domes are amazing. The only problem is the width, 18cm, that's around 7,5" or so? Its very wide, so not getting too far to armpit, keeping them centered and so on is a challenge. Also building tolerance on skin which has never been in such stress and all that "virgin" breast tissue that is stimulated by negative pressure for the first time is making it very challenging. I'm getting there though, halfway is ahcieved with time. Me and Mel figured this out that we build up frequency first, then time and lastly pressure. Then two steps forward, one step back and keep one or two days in a week completely off. This has been working fantastically so far. Its not a huge leap any more to get from 40 minutes to full 60 per session. Plan is to take today and Sunday off and try that next week. Go up at least 2 x 60m and the rest 40 if it gets rough.

Oh gosh I wish they did, I left them a really nice review a while back. Its amazing they dug up the out of production domes for me and Mel, I never thought they would but I guess they couldn't resist getting a nice sale for something that's just lying around and not even part of their catalog any more.

Lara it's great to see you back.  Your breasts are awesome and can see the increase in size.

It wouldn’t hurt to contact them with before & after photos plus your testimony. Obviously their product works, and the very fact you’re using their giant domes that no one else could use, is a testament to not only their product, but your dedication too.

Maybe do a dolled-up photoshoot in your prettiest dress to accompany your testimonial. You could be the face of Noogleberry!

If nothing else, maybe they’ll offer you a discount on some of their accessories. Congratulations again and it’s great to hear about your positive outlook on your future. I’m excited to see where your exercise program leads you.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon