Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

HT's HRT

(29-01-2023, 11:48 AM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  Hello lovelies. <3 Its day 587, I'm alive and doing ok.

Still fighting depression, dysphoria and panic attacks and such, slowly making progress on that. Lengthening days are really nice. My transclinic process is finally going forward, I got psychologist dealt with, her report backs up my need for treatment. Its basically the final stamp on me being "trans enough" to get help before the treatment plan meeting and diagnosis.. So soon one wait it done and another begins but then its not about juggling and lottery about if I'm trans enough, then its about starting out real life stuff.

I had first band rehearsal or actually it was just random jamming for fun this time, first time in over half a year and more coming... I'm trying to get some life going on, being social just drains me really easy. I had some friends visiting me a while back to celebrate my 39th birthday which was on 23rd. First time in ten years somebody showed up.

My HRT + NBE stuff is going on really nicely, more on that later. Heart
I know this a mental problem that you suffer from, and this isnt nice for anyone. But you really should look at how much you have change since starting this journey. How much physically you have aligned with your inner feelings of women hood. You have one of, if not the best out comes i have seen on here. Your results are impressive compared against a genetic female. Most women never get as big as you. You done it in less time, and physically you smash it. I bet your doctors are impressed with you results.
You are a desirable girl, that will command attention to allot of single people. We take notice of you, including me. There is allot to be happy about i would think. I really hope you get in a happy place. Your lovely x

(30-01-2023, 01:50 AM)Gabrielle Wrote:  
(29-01-2023, 11:48 AM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  Hello lovelies. <3 Its day 587, I'm alive and doing ok.

Still fighting depression, dysphoria and panic attacks and such, slowly making progress on that. Lengthening days are really nice. My transclinic process is finally going forward, I got psychologist dealt with, her report backs up my need for treatment. Its basically the final stamp on me being "trans enough" to get help before the treatment plan meeting and diagnosis.. So soon one wait it done and another begins but then its not about juggling and lottery about if I'm trans enough, then its about starting out real life stuff.

I had first band rehearsal or actually it was just random jamming for fun this time, first time in over half a year and more coming... I'm trying to get some life going on, being social just drains me really easy. I had some friends visiting me a while back to celebrate my 39th birthday which was on 23rd. First time in ten years somebody showed up.

My HRT + NBE stuff is going on really nicely, more on that later. Heart
I know this a mental problem that you suffer from, and this isnt nice for anyone. But you really should look at how much you have change since starting this journey. How much physically you have aligned with your inner feelings of women hood. You have one of, if not the best out comes i have seen on here. Your results are impressive compared against a genetic female. Most women never get as big as you. You done it in less time, and physically you smash it. I bet your doctors are impressed with you results.
You are a desirable girl, that will command attention to allot of single people. We take notice of you, including me. There is allot to be happy about i would think. I really hope you get in a happy place. Your lovely x

Awww thank you. Hug

Oh my doctor, she's been very curious about my results and I have been gladly reporting everything. She's amazing, very open minded and well in the know about trans healthcare. Well according to the statistics, I'm now at biggest 2% of ALL women, all of them. And somewhere at parts of top % of trans women. So yes, its quite amazing.

I will be coming back with a detailed long update in near future, measurements, pictures, discussion, all of it.... Having a winter break from almost all online stuff has been very helpful and once I'm coming back with more information, I'm coming in with a surprise. Wink

(29-01-2023, 11:32 PM)DruLactin Wrote:  the queen returns <3 for a bit anyhow. very glad you've gotten the final stamp for the trans clinic Big Grin
Wait ending to start another wait, but at least they wont be doing transgender lottery on me any more, but actual treatments. Getting there, slowly but surely. Blush

Hi Lara, glad to hear things are moving along. As one door shuts a new one opens…that's making progress. Too bad basic health care moves at a snail's pace...miss yah  HugHeart

(31-01-2023, 03:11 AM)Lotus Wrote:  Hi Lara, glad to hear things are moving along. As one door shuts a new one opens…that's making progress. Too bad basic health care moves at a snail's pace...miss yah  HugHeart

Hi Lotus. ^_^ I'm here, popping in and out for now, the winter break has been good to me. And yea, the healthcare is mega slow, but at least now it goes from uncertainty to things starting to be booked one by one. During this year I will get professional laser and maybe my VFS will be referred and booked? I have understood I will get that before rearranging stuff down there... Anyway, another about a year before gender marker etc., legal stuff.

(05-10-2022, 09:46 AM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  Ok, one last picture dump and then I'm done for now. Here's an up to date timeline picture, going to replace 15½ month picture with sixteen month pic of course in the near future. Next picture update I think is going to be about my new bra once I have it... I may wait a while to fit into it better first. Oh and another to keep an eye on is how royal jelly keeps on working, so far its very promising.

Great pics

Hello everybody.  Heart 

My update is so long overdue. Oh gosh, I planned to come back here after a winterbreak already ages ago but things have happened, life has been on the way, isolating from a lot of online activity, just being away concentrating on everything else has taken priority for quite some time and I'm not done yet. I just wanted to drop in and say hi, I'm alive and well, depression and anxiety and stuff is slowly giving space for feeling more energetic and positive about everything.

I've had a lot of important stuff happen with transition and what not, but that's for when I post in depth about it all. My bands have started to get active again, i've been arranging thing for this year, its going to be very stressful year with ton of important things go on. I'm still as close with my dear Mel as before, she's battling with depression too and I'm supporting her the best I can... Life is some times rough.

So yea, that's all for now. More later once its time... Hug

You're back! so good to see you here again <3

-Aria

[unnecessary quoting removed]

good to hear you are doing well . Looking positive helps , wishing you best of

I am glad to see you back again! I am sure that many can relate to life stuff taking priority! May the challenges work themselves out smoothly!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon