Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

HT's HRT

Ok, so can the flame war and any discussion about it stop in my thread now? There's another thread for that, go check it out. Wink

Day 386

"Nothing of importance happened today." Except that filling 38 FF/H bra is amazing! It happened suddenly in a way as a little while ago I adjusted the straps and the lace in the middle and that made it totally spot on. That bra has a habit of straps getting loose so I need to tighten them every now and then. So happy about it, ditched padding and the cups straighten up and there's no empty space there.

I've noticed that the rigorous noogling regimen is showing signs of progress. I've pushed in 53 hours within less than a month and that's a lot, I've had several four hour days in a row and I think its starting to show. I had such puffy areolas that I had to snap few pictures. I think my left one is starting to catch on which is nice as its always been a bit smaller. Maybe I can make them grow even at some point? Unfortunately I ran out of royal jelly a while back which was showing quite a promise about what its said to do. I'm going to stock up on it as soon as its available again.

But this pumping regimen, this seems to be working. My plan is to push over sixty hours within 13th month, if measurements show speedy progress, I will do another month like this. For now I should have time for it so why not put in the effort. If I manage four months, that would give me whopping 240 hours in 1/3 of a year. I want to know, is there a threshold on pumping hours for real. So far its very promising as its obviously making more projection and areolas stay puffy and big much longer than before. Have a look. These are taken about five hours after the last session.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(12-07-2022, 02:30 PM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  Just for everybody's amusement I'm gonna post this one. What a difference can bit shy of thirteen months on good HRT + NBE prgoram do. Same shirt, same pose, year and half in between.
Big Grin" alt="Big Grin" title="Big Grin">

Lara,

It looks like you have grown from a young lady to a beautiful woman!

(12-07-2022, 11:29 PM)Crystal Amethyst Wrote:  

(12-07-2022, 02:30 PM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  Just for everybody's amusement I'm gonna post this one. What a difference can bit shy of thirteen months on good HRT + NBE prgoram do. Same shirt, same pose, year and half in between.
Big Grin" alt="Big Grin" title="Big Grin">

It looks like you have grown from a young lady to a beautiful woman!

Awww, thank you. <3 Big Grin HRT is magic.

Hi Didi.  I just want to compliment you on your beautiful boobs!  Very feminine and attractive.  You are an inspiration.  Thank you.  BJ.

(13-07-2022, 01:30 AM)BillieJean17 Wrote:  Hi Didi.  I just want to compliment you on your beautiful boobs!  Very feminine and attractive.  You are an inspiration.  Thank you.  BJ.

Thank you. <3

Hello DiDi, i haven't been around BN for quite some time so i lost a lot of your updates, my apologies.
Your last pictures are just fantastic, your areolas and nipples are wonderful. Am very envy of them ahah  Big Grin

I might take some time to read some of the previous pages, so i will ask already: how's it going so far? What are the biggest changes in feelings and sensations? (I mean not only for the boobs but the whole body in general). You definetly had some good development these months, HRT is treating you very well Smile

Best wishes!

(14-07-2022, 07:28 PM)Alexis P Wrote:  Hello DiDi, i haven't been around BN for quite some time so i lost a lot of your updates, my apologies.
Your last pictures are just fantastic, your areolas and nipples are wonderful. Am very envy of them ahah  Big Grin

I might take some time to read some of the previous pages, so i will ask already: how's it going so far? What are the biggest changes in feelings and sensations? (I mean not only for the boobs but the whole body in general). You definetly had some good development these months, HRT is treating you very well Smile

Best wishes!

Hi. <3 Its been ages... ^_^

Thanks, umm yes, there's some awesome new development going on. I've been in Tanner four for few months, its becoming very obvious. Still growing almost solely outwards, areolas expanding and more projection. No side branching yet.

Body changes have been amazing! Mixed bag of course, skin way smoother than before. My hair hasn't been this good since my teens, I've gained a lot on my hips too, over all as I gained a lot of weight last winter, now slowly slimming back down. Pain threshold is so different as I've become really sensitive, so everything that hurts, hurts a lot. Umm... My libido is back, thanks to higher dose of PG. Whole bunch of new areas have become sensitive to.... All sorts of fun stuff. Wink

I dunno if you read far enough, but my tits now fill 38 H/FF nicely. More than a handful now.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Three days shy of thirteen months.

I just came from our summerhouse, I stayed there for four and half days and there's things to make an update about. Firstly, I'm on my fifth day without cigarettes! Not even substituting with anything, so I'm officially clean of nicotine and not going to relapse. My plan is to come completely clean, perhaps be able to smoke a cigar some time if I want to and that's it, but no addiction anymore, ever. I'm predicting another growth spurt as my body will cleanse. I already noticed effects when I cut down smokes from about 10-20 a day to 1-3. Reduction can also work. I did that for several months and had perfect chance to quit it cold turkey. I have some withdrawals, but I can't notice anything physical, that took a day or two to clear.

Another peculiar thing to point out is that wearing correctly sized underwire bra, especially after noogling seems to be beneficial on breast shape. I have worn my 38 H/FF bra a LOT during last month or so and it fits better each day, I have completely ditched padding as that's no longer needed to fill it up and amazingly my boobs have started becoming fuller and rounder. During the last few days I wore my bra almost all waking hours and my boobs have never had this pretty and mature looking shape before. So with growing titties, wear a fitting bra, it helps. Wink

Then the coolest thing, my very busy noogling program is working. I thought when the swelling goes down my bra would need thin padding, but it doesn't. It appears that I'm keeping most of the size I thought was swelling. This during last month and half approx since I've done more hours than before.

Pictures + measurements coming up in few days as I hit thirteen months proper. <3

(18-07-2022, 12:39 PM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  Three days shy of thirteen months.

I just came from our summerhouse, I stayed there for four and half days and there's things to make an update about. Firstly, I'm not on my fifth day without cigarettes! Not even substituting with anything, so I'm now officially clean of nicotine and I'm not going to relapse. My plan is to come completely clean, perhaps be able to smoke a cigar some time if I want to and that's it, but no addiction for me anymore, ever. I'm predicting another growth spurt as my body will cleanse completely. I already noticed effects when I cut down smokes from about 10-20 a day to 1-3. Reduction can also work. I did that for several months and now had perfect chance to quit it cold turkey. I have some withdrawals, but I can't any more notice anything physical.

Another peculiar thing to point out is that wearing correctly sized underwire bra, especially after noogling seems to be beneficial on breast shape. I have worn my 38 H/FF bra a LOT during last month or so and it fits better each day, I have completely ditched padding as that's no longer needed to fill it up and amazingly my boobs have started becoming way more fuller and rounder looking. I have read stuff about this and there seems to be something to it. During the last few days I wore my bra almost all waking hours and my boobs have never had this pretty and mature looking shape before. So with growing titties, wear a fitting bra, it helps. Wink

Then the coolest thing last, my very busy noogling program is working very obviously. I thought when the swelling goes down my bra would need thin padding, but it doesn't. It appears that I'm keeping most of the size I thought was swelling. This during last month and half approx when I've done more hours in. There seems to be something to this and I'm going to keep on going. Of course lot of hours is not the end all, know all method with pumping, but it appears this might be the most efficient method for me.

Pictures + measurements coming up in few days as I hit thirteen months proper. <3

One thing that might help with stopping smoking is to get you a piece of 5/16 inch wooden dowel rod and cut it into pieces about 3 inches long. that's the same size as a cigarette.  It will give your hands something to do espically when driving. Good luck!

(18-07-2022, 12:58 PM)Katie K Wrote:  One thing that might help with stopping smoking is to get you a piece of 5/16 inch wooden dowel rod and cut it into pieces about 3 inches long. that's the same size as a cigarette.  It will give your hands something to do espically when driving. Good luck!
That's a great idea. Thanks. Big Grin So far I'm doing good, fifth day and withdrawals aren't killing me...

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon