Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

HT's HRT

OOOhhh Didi
My what a wonderful Christmas present your picture is.
I wish you peace and happiness and all the love the world has to offer you.
Huggs
Bobbi

Hi DiDi,

You look wonderful!

-Kay

Day 193

What a crazy year! The best of my life and the most over the top roller coaster ride ever... It feels good to have shed off the caricature of a man completely. HRT has been pure magic on me and I wish it'll keep on going, the pace of changes has been phenomenal. I'm looking forward to 2022, expecting a lot of firsts, lot of changes, way more happiness than ever before and I don't think that's unrealistic expectation.

Not much to tell about boob growth, other than its still going on. Perhaps a bit slower than in the last +6 months, but definitely still going. I bought a new bar as a Christmas present for myself along with matching panties. Its sexy as heck, flaunting and comfy to wear. The typical problem of cups being slightly too deep persists, but I know I'll grow into it... Its already near perfect fit and the material is such that it allows way more boobs in there, I'm gonna enjoy wearing it for a long time to come.

Size is 38/85 H or 38 FF British.

Happy 2022 everybody, see you on the other side, may the new year bring you bigger boobies and lots of happiness. <3

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(31-12-2021, 01:09 PM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  Day 193

What a crazy year! The best of my life and the most over the top roller coaster ride ever... It feels good to have shed off the caricature of a man completely. HRT has been pure magic on me and I wish it'll keep on going, the pace of changes has been phenomenal. I'm looking forward to 2022, expecting a lot of firsts, lot of changes, way more happiness than ever before and I don't think that's unrealistic expectation.

Not much to tell about boob growth, other than its still going on. Perhaps a bit slower than in the last +6 months, but definitely still going. I bought a new bar as a Christmas present for myself along with matching panties. Its sexy as heck, flaunting and comfy to wear. The typical problem of cups being slightly too deep persists, but I know I'll grow into it... Its already near perfect fit and the material is such that it allows way more boobs in there, I'm gonna enjoy wearing it for a long time to come.

Size is 38/85 H or 38 FF British.

Happy 2022 everybody, see you on the other side, may the new year bring you bigger boobies and lots of happiness. <3

DAMN.
Past Cute and into Hot.
Very envious!
-Dianna

You are doing so wonderful DiDi! Happy New Year!!!

<3

And have a wonderful 2022.
I'm sending you all the good juju I can muster
Hugs
Bobbi

Thank you lovelies. <3 I'm well into happier next count.... And will be updating as soon as there's thing to tell. Right now, we're having amazing new years party with a male guest... I don't know how this turns out, but.... Well, you'll know. Blush

Happy 2022. It turned out awesome.... This guy was really nice and gentle, totally knows how to deal with ladies. And umm.... I lost my virginity. Big Grin

Oh wow~! Blush I hope it was a very special start to a new year!

Nice pictures by the way. One day I'll be free enough to be able to change my wardrobe up and live openly like you.

(01-01-2022, 12:54 PM)Jamie-May Wrote:  Oh wow~! Blush I hope it was a very special start to a new year!

Nice pictures by the way. One day I'll be free enough to be able to change my wardrobe up and live openly like you.

Oh heck it sure was... Couldn't be better, excluding this killer hangover. Big Grin

Thanks. <3 I'm slowly hoarding more clothes to choose from. I'm really pleased with the new bra.... I'm trying to not wear it out too soon as it certainly has space for more boobies and I'm sure it'll keep on fitting better as I go on. Its very flaunting and I'm quite sure it'll just look better the more stuff there's in there. The brand is Pour Moi, I'm gonna keep that in mind if their bras are this nice.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon