Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Project X (hrt)

(02-03-2014, 07:56 AM)Mistress~Lotus Wrote:  From the personal program section, just moved to pic section:

I would love to see you in an outfit like my avatar. Amazing.

(06-03-2014, 09:41 PM)Jessica Leigh Wrote:  
(02-03-2014, 07:56 AM)Mistress~Lotus Wrote:  From the personal program section, just moved to pic section:

Lol, Jessica, I'm still havin' a hard time with that visually! Blush

(08-03-2014, 09:09 AM)Mistress~Lotus Wrote:  
(06-03-2014, 09:41 PM)Jessica Leigh Wrote:  

Lol, Jessica, I'm still havin' a hard time with that visually! Blush
Lotus u I'll look stunning Wink go on join the parade Smile

Work has been busy as of late and put me a bit behind on this forum, but if I may add a comment to your latest picture: merveilleux. merveilleux. Tongue

(09-03-2014, 02:30 AM)eloise614 Wrote:  Work has been busy as of late and put me a bit behind on this forum, but if I may add a comment to your latest picture: merveilleux. merveilleux. Tongue

Hi eloise,

Thank you, I think our last conversation was on your Best time for PM thread. I believe a member commented about micro-managing ones program. I just measured for the first time in over a month and found that I picked up a half inch of growth. Proving that any amount of MM'ing will pay off, and that's without PM and just ran out of BO 6 days ago.

Wink

half an inch in a month? holy cow! that's fantastic. it does just go to show that micro-managing your own routine pays off. care to share what you did to achieve such quick growth? please Big Grin

(09-03-2014, 04:40 AM)eloise614 Wrote:  half an inch in a month? holy cow! that's fantastic. it does just go to show that micro-managing your own routine pays off. care to share what you did to achieve such quick growth? please Big Grin

Just some tweaking really, I've just come to find it's not how much you put in, it's how you utilize (process it). That and when you combined it with building tissue through massage/isometric contractions makes a big difference. I actually never even thought of it in the way of a daily plan, I just decide I'm focusing on a particular thing and work on that issue. For example, this past week I've focused on fenugreek, through MM Rolleyes I've read that FG can increase breast milk in 24 to 72 hrs of consumption, 9 tablets total @ 610 mg=5490 mg.

I have to tell ya, I've noticed a definite increase in fullness, most of what I do is on the program page.

(09-03-2014, 05:20 AM)Mistress~Lotus Wrote:  
(09-03-2014, 04:40 AM)eloise614 Wrote:  half an inch in a month? holy cow! that's fantastic. it does just go to show that micro-managing your own routine pays off. care to share what you did to achieve such quick growth? please Big Grin

Just some tweaking really, I've just come to find it's not how much you put in, it's how you utilize (process it). That and when you combined it with building tissue through massage/isometric contractions makes a big difference. I actually never even thought of it in the way of a daily plan, I just decide I'm focusing on a particular thing and work on that issue. For example, this past week I've focused on fenugreek, through MM Rolleyes I've read that FG can increase breast milk in 24 to 72 hrs of consumption, 9 tablets total @ 610 mg=5490 mg.

I have to tell ya, I've noticed a definite increase in fullness, most of what I do is on the program page.

I agree with you (shocker!) that it's not how much you put in but how you utilize it. The trick, as you've said before, is to be smart and make everything work for you. Which is awesome that you've tweaked and mm'd to great success (color me jealous Wink ). It's crazy what understanding the science can do for you...

[attachment=5772]

My Micro-Managed NBE kit: Rolleyes

(11-03-2014, 12:42 AM)Mistress~Lotus Wrote:  My Micro-Managed NBE kit: Rolleyes

Mistress, it's evident by the photo that your NBE program has seen some excellent development, too! Wink

Clara Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon