Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Chuck's progress

(21-05-2024, 08:03 PM)CM213 Wrote:  You look amazing, especially in that top. I'm sure the weight loss is easier than growing awesome breast like you have. You know what to do, and how to do it. I'm sure you'll get around to getting back into a routine to get back to your goal weight. 

Either way like everyone else has said you look amazing. Have you noticed any other changes besides growing breasts, like getting bigger hips, butt thighs etc? I ask since obviously we are all here to grow breasts and to do that we have to introduce a lot of things that promote estrogen and testosterone blockers etc. so obviously weight gain is expected to an extent, but I just ask since most people here who have achieved a size comparable to your breast all have also had weight and fat redistribution to a certain degree. 

Most women have a hard time losing weight and although we're not genetically female we do have a lot of feminine hormones running through our bodies (so we can grow breasts) which would account for the weight gain and possibly a new normal weight for you body.

I say new normal because I know from experience while using steroids that my body would like to sit around 205-210 while on cycle and when I'm off it likes to be around 190-200. Those are my typical normal ranges. I'm not sure where my body will sit at when I start any nbe (and off all testosterone or any other performance enhancing drugs)

Thanks Caged,

I've had no body changes other than the breast growth.  I'm on Testosterone replacement therapy, and a known side effect in some men is the development of gynecomastia, which was the cause of the breast growth in my case.  Since the slow initial development of my breasts, I've added a number of supplements, most of which I learned of through this site, and started pumping.  Without the additional supplements and the pumping, I'm sure that I would not have developed the breasts that I have now.  I also believe the continued T Replacement provided an additional potential source for estrogen for my breast growth, while at the same time it allowed me to maintain my male function and characteristics.   

For me weight loss is directly related to time in the gym.  It doesn't really matter what I eat or don't eat, if I don't go to the gym on a regular basis, I don't lose the weight.  So what I have to do is get a little more serious and reestablish my morning routine.

Best regards,
ChuckM

You continue to amaze and astonish me. Well done!

Thanks, me too!  I have a mirror in my family room, and if I look in it as I walk by I often have a hard time believing how much I've developed over the last year or two.  Now recently besides just using Progesterone cream on my breasts every couple of days, I've been using small amounts daily directly on my nipples, and have been getting some very nice results over the last couple of months.  They are much thicker and prominent, and the diameter of my areolas has increased significantly to about 60mm.  I'm very pleased!

Best regards,
ChuckM

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon