Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

2 years On Estrogen

Very nice progress.

wow a DDD, thats really impressive. I guess you have to wear a bra now to keep them from jiggling. But it would be hard not to notice no matter how many layers you are wearing. And of course there would be no swimming.

I struggled to conceal my breasts for much of my life. Then I discovered the breast binder for FtoM. Its an elastic vest that zips up the front, You gather your breast and fold them as much as you can in your armpit and zip it closed. Its uncomfortable and I could only wear it a few hours. So happily I don't need that now, I can wear a low top  and a push up bra and show them off.

You are looking absolutely fantastic! Amazing progress.

Fantastic development 36DDD wow beautiful boobs and love the size of your nipples --great job Smile

Thank you all for the encouragement!

Ive tried about everything and finally pumping and BO seem to be working!

I am going to take the Opill challenge soon as well.

Here are more photos from the other day.

I want to get really big like my heroes on this site.,,but Im not in a rush.

Best
Owlie

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

gorgeous boobs, what more can I say Smile

Wow very impressive and very feminine looking breast. I bet we all can say that we wish we all had success like you have had.

Thanks! I need encouragement.

I am in love with pumping..and now DiDi has me hooked on BO. 

I dont plan on ever stopping...I cant believe I've over looked pumping for so long.

This is making me much happier than estrogen or PM ever did.

Best 
Owlie

DiDi,  Got me walking.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon