Breast Growth For Genetic Males
Chuck's progress - Printable Version

+- Breast Growth For Genetic Males (https://www.breastnexum.com)
+-- Forum: Reference (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=77)
+--- Forum: Genetic Males Personal Programs (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+--- Thread: Chuck's progress (/showthread.php?tid=31146)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

RE: Chuck's progress - Lotus - 05-12-2023

Wow Chuck, you've put the work in for fitness and breast growth... congrats  Big Grin I think you nailed it.  Big Grin Hug

RE: Chuck's progress - ChuckM - 05-12-2023

(05-12-2023, 01:54 AM)Lotus Wrote:  Wow Chuck, you've put the work in for fitness and breast growth... congrats  Big Grin I think you nailed it.  Big Grin Hug

Lotus, thank you for the very kind words!

I still have a long way to go to go with both the fitness and breast growth.  I'm thinking the weight still needs to come down another 10 lbs to get rid of the belly and more of the "love handles" and continuing the crunches and squats to tighten and firm up my middle and ass.  My waist is currently about 37ish"; if I get rid of a bit more of the fat I should be able to get back to my pre-pandemic 34" - 35" size.

My breasts look pretty good after a nice morning pumping session and stay that way most of the day.  I think my un-pumped size has been increasing a bit more since I added added the Bi-Est 5.0 to your topical program a few weeks ago.  So now in the evening I'll massage my breasts with progesterone cream, DHEA, Bi-Est 5.0, and GTE oil.  I'm pretty sure that the increase in my natural un-pumped size is helping with the increase in size and fullness of my pumped breasts.  I can't tell you how much I appreciate the encouragement, direction and support that you've given me over the last couple of years!

It's wonderful to see you posting again, I can only hope that it means that you're seeing some positive movement in your fight!

All the best,
ChuckM

RE: Chuck's progress - Cagedmuscle213 - 26-12-2023

I must say Everytime I re read your thread about your regimen I am truly amazed at what you were able to do. Very impressive. 

If you don't mind I was wondering how much test do you get with your t replacement therapy. I know that's a personal medical question so by all means feel free to not answer it, or if you would mind dm if that's better. 

I ask since I am on test as well, and I was trying to see what your regimen dose looks like vs how much test you get from the replacement therapy. Thanks. 

I'm currently on 400 of test C a, and 600 of deca a week. Since it's winter this will be my bulk cycle before running lower doses for the summer time. 

Obviously I know that test and other substances for bodybuilding is typically higher than prescribed replacement therapy ranges, so again I wanted to see what your dose is so I can make sense of how much you use in your regimen. Obviously I don't think that your regimen will be good for me right now. But maybe when I cycle off and use lower doses of test per week that your regimen might be a good choice to use as a example until lab work comes back to see where exactly I sit so I know what to adjust.

RE: Chuck's progress - ChuckM - 27-12-2023

[unnecessary quoting removed]

No problem Caged, I have no issues with sharing.  I use a 10% testosterone cream, which equals 100MG/ML, and do one 1ML pump a day, so by my math that 100MG daily.  The docs originally advised applying on my arms, but i switched and apply on my scrotum which assures a somewhat higher absorption rate.  I haven't done any blood work recently measuring T, but the last time I did, I seem to remember that the number was in the 1000 to 1100 range.

Best regards,
ChuckM

RE: Chuck's progress - Cagedmuscle213 - 27-12-2023

Chuck, thanks for the response and sharing what your test levels were at based on your t replacement therapy. Those are good levels for your test, the replacement therapy is def working in those terms. And you've obviously found a good regimen that works well for having those test levels. 

If you ever decided to stop the breast growth treatment you'd prob make some serious progress in the gym, prob even loose some body fat and gain more muscle mass. I'm sure it's hard mentally with the constant battle between the test and the estrogen treatments of what each wants to do in your body (as in build muscle loose fat, vs gain fat redistribute fat, grow breasts tissue etc).

Have you noticed at anytime having mood swings or mental issues being either too emotional one way or the other with having two opposing hormones constantly wanting to do something different in your body? Obviously I'm sure it's way less than when you started now that you have everything dialed in pretty well since it's obviously working for you In The way you want it to.

RE: Chuck's progress - ChuckM - 28-12-2023

Hey Caged,

I've never had any mood swings or emotional issues from the T-replacement with the NBE supplements.  I feel pretty much the way I've always felt, and don't seem to have any hormonal conflicts.  Maybe my body doesn't react as quickly to working out as it once did, and a little more difficulty loosing weight, but that could be as much from getting older as from the added e-supplements and others.  I haven't had any fat redistribution or other physical changes other than growing bigger breasts.  I never had any interest in transition or feminization (other than breasts), and still don't, and I haven't noticed any changes in my sexual preferences.  I like the way I feel and how things are going now, and that's why I'll continue only with my NBE supplements and not move into any kind of HRT.    

Best regards,
ChuckM

RE: Chuck's progress - Cagedmuscle213 - 28-12-2023

Chuck, thanks for the information. I guess that makes sense that both the t replacement and the estrogen supplements are kind of balancing each other out in terms of the other feminizing affects of the nbe treatments. I'm glad to hear that you've experienced no really side affects from either besides the desired ones. 

Yes age, stress, metabolism, and obviously thyroid and hormones can all play into muscle building and fat loss. So very hard to determine which may or may not be making it more.difficult in those terms. But progress is slow. Rome wasn't built in a day. Just like anything else dedication, and consistency day in and day out is what makes progress. 

Again thanks for.being honest and open and sharing your experience thus far. Youve made some great progress and you're in great shape as well. Something I think we would all love to achieve while also achieving the desired growth as well.

RE: Chuck's progress - ChuckM - 28-12-2023

No problem Caged, I'm happy to share whatever information I can.  And thanks for the kind words.

Best regards, 
ChuckM

RE: Chuck's progress - ChuckM - 20-02-2024

It's been a while since I posted an update.  No significant growth, but I think there has been some increases.  I was hoping for some more, but I've just switched back to FG from RC, so maybe over the next few weeks or month I'll have some more noticeable changes.

This pic is from last month.

Best regards,
ChuckM
 [Image: 44pJ6lK.jpg]

RE: Chuck's progress - Stevenator_ - 21-02-2024

Wow Chuck! I see significant growth!
That's Amazing!