Breast Growth For Genetic Males
What's ahead? - Printable Version

+- Breast Growth For Genetic Males (https://www.breastnexum.com)
+-- Forum: Methods (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=64)
+--- Forum: Pueraria Mirifica (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=76)
+--- Thread: What's ahead? (/showthread.php?tid=28858)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: What's ahead? - Nipply Russel - 19-12-2018

Hi.

julieTG and Shirazmn are much more experienced that I am, so I'd take their advice, but I'll throw a little info into the ring for good measure:

Everyone here has said that the effects of PM vary from person to person and I believe that to be very true. In my case, I "primed the pump" with a low dose of Saw Palmetto, Fenugreek and Red Clover for about a year before trying PM. I had a little fat accumulation in my (otherwise very thin!) butt and breasts, but no budding, no loss of libido, nothing else, really.

But after only a few weeks on only 500 mg of PM per day, I ended up with buds, sore nipples that were erect all of the time and a change in ejaculate, with a slight drop in libido. Was this due in part to the fact that I'd been taking the other stuff? No idea. Despite what I consider to be a significant set of physical developments, I can't really identify any mental changes at this dosage. I took 1000 a day for a couple of days and I felt a little more "cuddly" towards my family pets and my girlfriend. By no, I was not interested in pastel colors, Judy Garland movies, etc. On the other hand, I've not experienced any gender dysphoria; I'm a heterosexual CIS male, who wishes deep down inside that he had some perky little boobs to play with.

The clusters of lumpy glandular material behind my nipples are very noticeable to me, but as the others said, I'm the only one who knows what/why/how much is going on here.

So, I suggest you try 500 or 1000 daily for a few weeks and see what happens, then proceed from there (or stop).

My only warning to you is that you might end up where I'm at now. I'm a skinny guy. I'm fascinated with the physical transformation but not really turned on as much by it as I thought I'd be. I can't really go forward with the boobs but I can't seem to stop!

RE: What's ahead? - ontheedge - 20-12-2018

(19-12-2018, 06:26 AM)Nipply Russel Wrote:  Hi julieTG and Shirazmn are much more experienc.  that I am, so I  would take their advice, but I'll throw a little info into the ring for good measure:

Everyone here has said that the effects of PM vary from person to person and I believe that to be very true. In my case, I "primed the pump" with a low dose of Saw Palmetto, Fenugreek and Red Clover for about a year before trying PM. I had a little fat accumulation in my (otherwise very thin!) butt and breasts, but no budding, no loss of libido, nothing else, really.

But after only a few weeks on only 500 mg of PM per day, I ended up with buds, sore nipples that were erect all of the time and a change in ejaculate, with a slight drop in libido. Was this due in part to the fact that I'd been taking the other stuff? No idea. Despite what I consider to be a significant set of physical developments, I can't really identify any mental changes at this dosage. I took 1000 a day for a couple of days and I felt a little more "cuddly" towards my family pets and my girlfriend. By no, I was not interested in pastel colors, Judy Garland movies, etc. On the other hand, I've not experienced any gender dysphoria; I'm a heterosexual CIS male, who wishes deep down inside that he had some perky little boobs to play with.

The clusters of lumpy glandular material behind my nipples are very noticeable to me, but as the others said, I'm the only one who knows what/why/how much is going on here.

So, I suggest you try 500 or 1000 daily for a few weeks and see what happens, then proceed from there (or stop).

My only warning to you is that you might end up where I'm at now. I'm a skinny guy. I'm fascinated with the physical transformation but not really turned on as much by it as I thought I'd be. I can't really go forward with the boobs but I can't seem to stop!

Many thanks for your valued input. From your experience what changes should I be looking for first and in what sequence.?

RE: What's ahead? - ontheedge - 20-12-2018

Thank you alll for yourco nput which has 80 per cent persuaded me to take first steps along the track afer receipt of pm which will be ordered after Xmas post rush. Can I just ask please what in your experience are the first changes should look out for and sequence they are likely to appear on low dose of 500 to 1000 mg. Thanks again.

RE: What's ahead? - Nipply Russel - 20-12-2018

In my case, the changes brought on by PM (in the order they happened) were:

Nipples became erect more easily
The whole areola erected and became more pointy
I started to feel "crunchy" little balls of material (a little bigger than cooked rice) behind, but not connected to my nipples
The breast material became sore
The soreness went away
It came back
My chest (nipples) itched a bit
Pinching my nipples hurt a lot
The soreness came back and those balls became lumpy glandular stuff that connected itself to my nipples

All the while and for months prior (not on PM - on less potent stuff) some fat accumulated in my chest and butt.

Just view my username and look at my "Observations..." thread for a play-by-play.

RE: What's ahead? - Stevenator. - 20-12-2018

What’s wrong with Judy Garland?! 
Bette Midler I could understand!!
But, Judy??  Big Grin Tongue Big Grin

RE: What's ahead? - Shirazmn - 20-12-2018

Adding to what Nipply wrote, if you take 1000 mg (or more) you will get the "calmer feeling" in about a couple of weeks, and your erections will be harder to achieve more or less at the same time.

RE: What's ahead? - Nipply Russel - 20-12-2018

(20-12-2018, 07:07 AM)Stevenator Wrote:  What’s wrong with Judy Garland?! 
Bette Midler I could understand!!
But, Judy??  Big Grin Tongue Big Grin

C'mon, get happy!  Big Grin

(20-12-2018, 09:06 AM)Shirazmn Wrote:  Adding to what Nipply wrote, if you take 1000 mg (or more) you will get the "calmer feeling" in about a couple of weeks, and your erections will be harder to achieve more or less at the same time.
Agreed. As I understand it, though, tolerance/response to PM varies from person to person, depending on your particular physiology. I'm finding out that I'm particularly sensitive to it, with 500 being more than enough.

RE: What's ahead? - ontheedge - 21-12-2018

Just a short line to wish all members and contributers to this thread a Happy Christmas and especially healthy New Year. What changes will we see I wonder.

RE: What's ahead? - Nipply Russel - 22-12-2018

Likewise!

RE: What's ahead? - Billie - 22-12-2018

Regarding budding I found a good response to mine was massage at first. I also massage after vacuum pumping. Another thing I do now is use moisture cream and wash my breasts a lot more to work in  more softness. 

Also I got a bluetooth keyboard for use with my phone and tablet for typing online.